What's new

Pakistan bans 'anti-Pakistani Army' film 'Children of War'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol the Bangladeshis here do not care about history one Bangladeshi girl I met was so happy when I said I was Pakistani she spoke to me in better Urdu than I know myself lol acting like we were best friends. I was like :unsure:
I will kill her :butcher:

1.Finance :D
2. Nice, so she had given condition to @KingMamba amba :yay:

If a Bangladeshi ever asked me to apologize I would be like-

tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png

Ki hoya wanna be rapist .... gudday mein dam na ho to baatien mat choda kar !!!
Pallay ni dhayla kardi mela mela !!!
kuch nahi huya. moqa milnay dai phir baaten chor, Eeendians bhi chodain gai.

Khair mana apni. idhar baray taimur baithey hain.

What was Waar then?

We can make any movie we want, moreover we can use the most liked khans against your own country.
sure you can then dont cry when we refuse the movie to be played in our cinema (like that on this thread)

We never cried if India wanna play Waar or not...thats your business

In theory you have been on the forum just a week, whatever your previous ID was, i suggest you first do your maths homework before trying to be popular.....there's a good lad, go and find out how many were actual soldiers then i will tell you what happened to the Indian army under similar circumstances, commonly known as India's Vietnam.

96000 were not soldiers. 45,000 were soldiers rest were civil servants and other Government staff. Is that what they teach you in Hindutva school?

LOL one saying 33000 and second 45000 and everybody knows the real figure this are just imagining figures from some guys like you.. @Jaanbaz you should go to your Madressa or whatever and learn something better like blast yourself in crowd and SH*T.

kuch nahi huya. moqa milnay dai phir baaten chor, Eeendians bhi choday gai.

Khair mana apni. idhar baray taimur baithey hain.
Tu rehn de kaka .... keep your fantasies about raping hindu women to yourself or role play it on your side of the border.
fuddu taimur :lol::lol::lol:

Tu rehn de kaka .... keep your fantasies about raping hindu women to yourself or role play it on your side of the border.
fuddu taimur :lol::lol::lol:
Fikar na kar muslay kai harami idhar tere bare baap bethay hain aur delhi bhara para hai border kai paar aa kai tere jaisa aur jamaain gai. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom