What's new

Pakistan - Bangladesh reunion

Reunion With Bangladesh only in dreams.

From the very first they and we had difference approach towards India.
And Even Now our and their Culture has enormous Differences.
Besides If this Global warming doesn't change or Bangladesh doesn't build sea defences like Netherlands.Then very Unfortunately Bangladesh would be under water.

Reunion with Afghanistan.

Oh Please give me a break.Why you wanna unite with Warlords,Drugs and all the bad things one could Imagine.

The state of Pakistan came into being when the first hindu became a muslim-MA Jinnah
2)Dont want to live like a second class citizen ruled and slaughtered by hindus...like in gujrat.
3)Our culture is different we eat a cow.You worship it?
4)Our ancestors paid with there blood to get Pakistan.
5)Dont want to be called indians.
LOVE,LIFE=:pakistan:

well brother just think

1) pm is elected by peoples so dont say hindu muslim or other
2)if pak +bd+nepal+india there will be no 2 class its just in your mind
3) no our culture is not diff
4)Pakistan was just because of jinha personal wish you know at 1947 lots Muslim don't want any Pakistan that's why they stay here and we have large number of Muslim as compare to Pakistan

why don't you come here and see the ground reality muslin are a just Indian as every other we just want peace in our life

think india +bd+pakistan+nepal

Last edited:
Maybe after Ghazwa-e-Hind.

You fancy.........! :azn:

Is it that funny!!! :woot:

Defense treaty, close Army to Army relationship and Friendship YES , Reunion NO

Europe:

World war 1 = millions of lives lost

World war 2 = millions upon millions lost

within a few decades = European Union !

European Union = Keeul Powah !! :lol:

Forget it P.N

Think about Pakistan Afghanistan Union , i guess its workable.

I agree, especially if:

1) you have lived most of your life in NWFP, Karachi, Islamabad or Rawalpindi,

2) know our history and why our missiles are named Ghauri, Babar, Abdali, Ghaznavi etc.

3) understand the power of union like the EU

4) and that Pakistan is not like India or other countries, Pakistan is like Israel!! an "ideological" state, ARE you telling me you guys deny this????

If ur little brother falls in dirt.Would u throw him coz hes dirty?

exactly!!! this is an age of unity, not divisions, where you see poverty, disease and hunger, I see opportunity, strength and power.

:bunny:

:pakistan:

I agree, especially if:

1) you have lived most of your life in NWFP, Karachi, Islamabad or Rawalpindi,

2) know our history and why our missiles are named Ghauri, Babar, Abdali, Ghaznavi etc.

3) understand the power of union like the EU

4) and that Pakistan is not like India or other countries, Pakistan is like Israel!! an "ideological" state, ARE you telling me you guys deny this????

1.Ask any resident of Peshawar and tell him what you think about Pak-Afghan Union.I am sure he will be more than angry to give any answer.

3.In EU every country has the "GIVE AND TAKE".In PAK-Afghan union there is only lose lose for Pakistan.

4.Then my friend why Half Ideology.We should also declare Pakistan an open country for all the Muslims in the world.

well brother just think

1) pm is elected by peoples so dont say hindu muslim or other
Ever see a truely secular govt.?always hindu secular?Muslims are younger brothers of hindus?
2)if pak +bd+nepal+india there will be no 2 class its just in your mind
What about caste systems,racism and all?hell indian muslim actors are facing this stuff.
3) no our culture is not diff
Sir u celebrate shivratri we dont.Your food is different,your dances are different.Your festivals are different ur language is different...your life style is different.Dont u thinkthese are what combine to make a culture?
4)Pakistan was just because of jinha personal wish you know at 1947 lots Muslim don't want any Pakistan that's why they stay here and we have large number of Muslim as compare to Pakistan
Unless muslim league was run my aliens?and Jinnah was called by africans to return to pakistan?
Pakistani flag was made by sri lankans?
Yes it was Jinnahs wish
Those who opposed stayed in india.Those who wanted a muslim land came to Pakistan..Some also came due to the rioting indians who were killing,looting and raping them.And calling them traitors.

why don't you come here and see the ground reality muslin are a just Indian as every other we just want peace in our life
Dude i dont want to die in riots?some supported by extre,ist govts. like BJP remmeber Babri mosque?gujrat killings 5000 muslims were killed,politicians admited it all on sting operations and still Modi is out and free?
think india +bd+pakistan+nepal
Nepal,BD,Pakistan who likes india(no offence) they all hate india

1.Ask any resident of Peshawar and tell him what you think about Pak-Afghan Union.I am sure he will be more than angry to give any answer.

Where the Friggin 'el do you think I am from brother :)

:lol:

3.In EU every country has the "GIVE AND TAKE".In PAK-Afghan union there is only lose lose for Pakistan.

its a union, A UNION, not "hey, please take all this money I have and I'll become a beggar, I dont mind".

A union that you are taking very literally. In simpler words, its business on a state level, and business is business.

The EU didnt take in other countries blindly!

goals were set, met after years, a slow process, that after decades only just reached a level where the EU was formed.

What do you think, France pays the salaries of Hungarian workers?

:lol: A BIG NO

..............look, please read a bit more about big organizations like the EU, and then we can talk OK!

4.Then my friend why Half Ideology.We should also declare Pakistan an open country for all the Muslims in the world.

KID! are you that young! What a stupid statement!

When Iqbal and Jinnah envisioned Pakistan did they say:

and we are an ideological state, so invite every one of the 1.6 billion Muslims out there

:rofl:

Dude! Dude dude!

please read your history for God's sake, and then we can have a discussion.

:disagree:

how can I elaborate on the higher and more delicate points when I have to straighten noobsters like that!! :disagree:

well brother just think

Ever see a truely secular govt.?always hindu secular?Muslims are younger brothers of hindus?

What about caste systems,racism and all?hell indian muslim actors are facing this stuff.

Sir u celebrate shivratri we dont.Your food is different,your dances are different.Your festivals are different ur language is different...your life style is different.Dont u thinkthese are what combine to make a culture?

Unless muslim league was run my aliens?and Jinnah was called by africans to return to pakistan?
Pakistani flag was made by sri lankans?
Yes it was Jinnahs wish
Those who opposed stayed in india.Those who wanted a muslim land came to Pakistan..Some also came due to the rioting indians who were killing,looting and raping them.And calling them traitors.

Dude i dont want to die in riots?some supported by extre,ist govts. like BJP remmeber Babri mosque?gujrat killings 5000 muslims were killed,politicians admited it all on sting operations and still Modi is out and free?

Nepal,BD,Pakistan who likes india(no offence) they all hate india

hate is in your heart and because of hate Pakistan is not growing

your answer

1) see how many time we have Muslim president in India and on lots of respectable seat

2)in garden we have diff type of flower tell me in ur home do u have a single type flower no you must have all type of flowers

The state of Pakistan came into being when the first hindu became a muslim-MA Jinnah
2)Dont want to live like a second class citizen ruled and slaughtered by hindus...like in gujrat.
3)Our culture is different we eat a cow.You worship it?
4)Our ancestors paid with there blood to get Pakistan.
5)Dont want to be called indians.
LOVE,LIFE=:pakistan:

If you don't want Indians to post in this thread, then please don't start a flame war by bringing India into the discussion.

As for Bangladesh/Pakistan reunion, it is not possible. Pakistan is in a weak position economically, and is wracked by terrorism, corruption and fundamentalism.

We have enough problems of our own. The last thing we need to is to take on additional problems of another country, be it Bangladesh or Afghanistan.

If we want any country (Bangaldesh, Afghanistan, Iran) to join with us, we have to clean up our act and make ourselves attractive as a partner. The honest truth is that, right now, we are seen as a hopeless case with not much to show after 60 years. The government is a musical chairs drama rotating roles between the generals and feudal landlords. The education system and public service sectors are a joke. And everybody who is anybody is making a beeline to get out of the country.

They are adopting a secular government.

Too late anyways.

Maybe after Ghazwa-e-Hind. ;) :lol:

Why do you think being a secular country is a handicap ? Are they not forward thinking ? In India we have a saying that when translated is "
Bengal thinks of what India thinks 20 years from now". The people in the region of Bangladesh are forward thinking liberal and put development ahead of everything else.

About the rest of your comments, no comments. happy planning.

If you don't want Indians to post in this thread, then please don't start a flame war by bringing India into the discussion.

As for Bangladesh/Pakistan reunion, it is not possible. Pakistan is in a weak position economically, and is wracked by terrorism, corruption and fundamentalism.

We have enough problems of our own. The last thing we need to is to take on additional problems of another country, be it Bangladesh or Afghanistan.

If we want any country (Bangaldesh, Afghanistan, Iran) to join with us, we have to clean up our act and make ourselves attractive as a partner. The honest truth is that, right now, we are seen as a hopeless case with not much to show after 60 years.

sir Pakistan need peoples like you

If we want any country (Bangaldesh, Afghanistan, Iran) to join with us, we have to clean up our act and make ourselves attractive as a partner. The honest truth is that, right now, we are seen as a hopeless case with not much to show after 60 years. The government is a musical chairs drama rotating roles between the generals and feudal landlords. The education system and public service sectors are a joke. And everybody who is anybody is making a beeline to get out of the country.

I didnt bring india into this india draged itself into it.see previous page.....

hate is in your heart and because of hate Pakistan is not growing
Just bcoz i told u that noody in s.a will want to join u?im hater?

1) see how many time we have Muslim president in India and on lots of respectable seat
I give a damn.Modi the butcher is he in jail?did ur so-called govt put him in the slammer?

2)in garden we have diff type of flower tell me in ur home do u have a single type flower no you must have all type of flowers
Makes no sense at all.

Back
Top Bottom