What's new

Pakistan attack changed game and me: Simon Taufel

Okay .. Then is that some other nation you were referring to. I will repeat myself. Terrorist attacks took place in 2009. Simon Taufel retiring from field duties in 2012. Do the math and explain to me what kind of terrorist incident made him change his mind?
from the article

Taufel said the March 2009 attacks increased the security level in international cricket, but hoped that the sport would return to Pakistan soon.

"It is important that we learn from experiences and we learnt a lot from that. The cricket that we see today is different, the security level we see these days for players, officials and venues, is more and people are more aware of those potential problems now.

All said and done..I want cricket to return to pakistan...I want India to play there first.

Dont invite Aussies, bcos they are scared, only know to sledge in their home grounds..

Its strange that the people who were attacked 'srilankan team' never issued statement against Pakistan..
They even showed willingness to play again in Pakisran.
But the rest if the world is going ape on this....including mr.umpire who must be hiding behind mom's apron....afraid of Pakistanis.

from the article

Did you just quote something after reading? Because if you posted what you did, then you have taken a huge U turn in what you said before. Why couldn't you have mentioned 9/11 and the headache of air travel because of it? The world is changing and people need to grow up.

Did you just quote something after reading? Because if you posted what you did, then you have taken a huge U turn in what you said before. Why couldn't you have mentioned 9/11 and the headache of air travel because of it? The world is changing and people need to grow up.
I comment on the article which clearly mentioned things and their reasons if u want to bring in 'YOUR' logic .go ahead.

Just saying, about 2 years ago, in India during the Australian visit, an explosion took place on the gates of the cricket stadium a few hours before the warm-up match was to start. However, the clever Indian media took no notice of this news and the world doesn't know about this. The target needless to say was the Australian cricket team which thankfully survived this lethal explosion.

And I request Pakistani members to maintain quality level, ignoring useless posts is the best option you can chose.

this is because we have jew news, while their media is responsible one and acts in national interest jew news wants to make quick money, now its upto PAMRA to act like a national too

Just saying, about 2 years ago, in India during the Australian visit, an explosion took place on the gates of the cricket stadium a few hours before the warm-up match was to start. However, the clever Indian media took no notice of this news and the world doesn't know about this. The target needless to say was the Australian cricket team which thankfully survived this lethal explosion.

And I request Pakistani members to maintain quality level, ignoring useless posts is the best option you can chose.

That was a stray bomb blast in which no one was killed or injured and media also reported that but when nobody died or injured so it failed to become main headline, players usually get high security. Attack on Sri Lankan team was indeed a very huge issue, you can expect media to keep quiet.

He is a great umpire who has earned my respect and one of the very few whom I look upon and legendary umpires of modern cricketing era.

All umpires are humans and are prone to errors, they haven't got hawk's eye installed in their eyes or something similar, they deserve respect. A few decisions may not be right but you couldn't even make the umpire's slot in the first place.
Couldn't have put it better than this.

You are Spot On right.

Deliberate errors were those of Steve Bucknor. We all know that. And SA players have seen some deliberate wrong decisions against them in few countries.

Some people are just born with a IQ level of minus 10.

Looks like one effect on the brain of having such a low IQ is sever comprehension problem.

Today, the SL president has said that his government has given full backing to the SL team and board, to conduct a tour of Pakistan in a short time, as soon as security concerns come down to an acceptable level. Let's hope he follows that up.

Sri Lanka and SA are 2 teams that I don't hate, mostly gentleman attitude.

Sarcasm mode on.
Yup all white guys should hide behind their moma's apron..
Pakistani mozlems are coming to get them...
Sarcasm mode off.

have you ever been attacked by terrorists who just kill for islam? no. if not then dont talk.

Sri Lanka and SA are 2 teams that I don't hate, mostly gentleman attitude.

why do you even hate a cricket team after all. they are a bunch of sportsmen. i dont hate pakistan cricket team or any other

it was done by a paksitani

The best umpire - also adjudged ICC best umpire for years in a row, no one came close to his perfection. As for his being influenced by the terrorist attack on the SL team in Pakistan - any human will be affected adversely by that long drawn out attack and him being close to his death and all.

That was a stray bomb blast in which no one was killed or injured and media also reported that but when nobody died or injured so it failed to become main headline, players usually get high security. Attack on Sri Lankan team was indeed a very huge issue, you can expect media to keep quiet.

but nobody died in srilankan team attack, even american media CNN and BBC carried reporting for a long time on this attack

The best umpire - also adjudged ICC best umpire for years in a row, no one came close to his perfection. As for his being influenced by the terrorist attack on the SL team in Pakistan - any human will be affected adversely by that long drawn out attack and him being close to his death and all.

aleem dar was the best umpire for three years in a row, simon was before that

im not intrested in your low level bs. talk meaningful if not stop replying to me.

No one is inviting you on pakistani forum. you and other indians like you can leave this forum. this is our forum and we will write whatever we want to write. tum indians sari dunya ko uloo bana saktey ho hum pakistani ko nahi ! we know very well what is your level.you have no right to saying anything about "one nation".if there is no mirror in your house then see your face in your enemy's eyes. I can use thousands words about your "First class" nation.

I hope he continues in IPL though . Sigh! The terror attack in Pakistan made this great umpire leave and choose another role for himself .Kinda Sad !

great umpire:rofl:
"kinds sad" :rofl:
desperate trolling indians :rofl:
ipl:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom