What's new

Pakistan attack changed game and me: Simon Taufel

This is a public forum, here's an idea:

1) Make your own forum.
2) Deny me membership

And then I'll stop replying otherwise all the craziness you spew onto the thread is for me to rebut!

not worth my reply. crazyness is well established.

even after ur so concerned about my brain cells it would be better for u to undertand that every job has a contract under preconditions .it is clearly mentioned that his attitude towards the game changed because of the attack on sri lanka in 2009 .as after three years thing did he served or visited in pakistan ?how much ik id think so.

He has actually shown moral support for Pakistan and thus your argument has little validity.

i never said he is leaving because of pakistan ,its because of that terrorist attack that happened and he had gone through that trauma. simple.

This quote says otherwise;
one of the best in his work. RESPECT.

sad to see him leave because of acts in one nation.

not worth my reply. crazyness is well established.

To be honest, what I'm quoting is a reply........

He is a great umpire who has earned my respect and one of the very few whom I look upon and legendary umpires of modern cricketing era.

All umpires are humans and are prone to errors, they haven't got hawk's eye installed in their eyes or something similar, they deserve respect. A few decisions may not be right but you couldn't even make the umpire's slot in the first place.

acts in one nation or acts of one nation. hell lot of difference and uk wat i said.

You tried to take a jibe at Pakistan and are now pretending to be dragged into something that you would never do, in syntax, the use of "One Nation" was completely unnecessary in that sentence.

After a deliberate wrong decision against Pakistan,and an even more disgusting explaination of his professional failure..India us sure to fall in love with him...that includes IPL.

He is one of the best umpires around!

You tried to take a jibe at Pakistan and are now pretending to be dragged into something that you would never do, in syntax, the use of "One Nation" was completely unnecessary in that sentence.

u can believe that i stand by wat i said with simple and clear comprehentions.

u can believe that i stand by wat i said with simple and clear comprehentions.

Then you stand for something you have not understood at all. From 2009 to end of 2012. He did his job. He umpired Pakistan games in that time period. Selective reading will get you no where.

didnt read after knowing its crap of Toilet of India (TOI).

Then you stand for something you have not understood at all. From 2009 to end of 2012. He did his job. He umpired Pakistan games in that time period. Selective reading will get you no where.

wow when did i said he is leaving bec. of pakistani team ? u need to read again.

TOIlet news at best in manipulating the statements and headings again, what a surprise

even after ur so concerned about my brain cells it would be better for u to undertand that every job has a contract under preconditions .it is clearly mentioned that his attitude towards the game changed because of the attack on sri lanka in 2009 .as after three years thing did he served or visited in pakistan ?how much ik id think so.

i never said he is leaving because of pakistan ,its because of that terrorist attack that happened and he had gone through that trauma. simple.

By that logic Sri Lankan Cricketers should have quit too......that too 3 years ago!!

Instead of the reaction that followed, the world community should have stood by Pakistan's side, should have shunned terrorism and should have continued international commitments to Pakistan especially when Pakistan offered to provide VVIP security to all visiting teams!

Something about your IQ level I guess!

wow when did i said he is leaving bec. of pakistani team ? u need to read again.

Okay .. Then is that some other nation you were referring to. I will repeat myself. Terrorist attacks took place in 2009. Simon Taufel retiring from field duties in 2012. Do the math and explain to me what kind of terrorist incident made him change his mind?

By that logic Sri Lankan Cricketers should have quit too......that too 3 years ago!!
how much similarity does the sri lankan cricketers associate with simon and their family concerns is not something do we all know . weird resemblence ur showing.

Instead of the reaction that followed, the world community should have stood by Pakistan's side, should have shunned terrorism and should have continued international commitments to Pakistan especially when Pakistan offered to provide VVIP security to all visiting teams!
i m not a spokesperson of world community nor im their advisor.

its dependent on every cricket playing team.

Just saying, about 2 years ago, in India during the Australian visit, an explosion took place on the gates of the cricket stadium a few hours before the warm-up match was to start. However, the clever Indian media took no notice of this news and the world doesn't know about this. The target needless to say was the Australian cricket team which thankfully survived this lethal explosion.

And I request Pakistani members to maintain quality level, ignoring useless posts is the best option you can chose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom