What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

There you said it! Turks are a great nation and they think like an independent nation. We dont.

Hi,

For me---they woke up from their slumber---looked at themselves---started looking towards east and re-found their identity---.

" I would rather be a king in hell than a nobody in heavens---".

Hi,

For me---they woke up from their slumber---looked at themselves---started looking towards east and re-found their identity---.

rather
big fish in a small pond vs small fish in a big pond

Hi,

rather
big fish in a small pond vs small fish in a big pond

Hi,

I believe that was and is the best solution to their identity crisis---. Now that they are a 'somebody'---someone looks Up at them and has placed them at a veneered position---in a leadership role---which makes it an invigorating---and that is a great thing to happen to a nation that was a super power at one time and they have well wishers and allies who want to see them climb back up to their older position---.

So---now they can re-think---re-assess---re-tool their game plan and strategy---re-develop their industry---become a more powerful entity and they will by default rise back up in a much much stronger position than if they just got accepted to the west as they had wanted to in the past---.

Hi,

I believe that was and is the best solution to their identity crisis---. Now that they are a 'somebody'---someone looks Up at them and has placed them at a veneered position---in a leadership role---which makes it an invigorating---and that is a great thing to happen to a nation that was a super power at one time and they have well wishers and allies who want to see them climb back up to their older position---.

So---now they can re-think---re-assess---re-tool their game plan and strategy---re-develop their industry---become a more powerful entity and they will by default rise back up in a much much stronger position than if they just got accepted to the west as they had wanted to in the past---.
People never understand why we ever wanted to become an EU member as you call it "being accepted to the west". That is short sightedness at its best. The biggest factor is economics reasons, single market, ease of visa and trade etc. Trying to achieve these are not being accepted. This never affected our relationship with other countries and should not.

People never understand why we ever wanted to become an EU member as you call it "being accepted to the west". That is short sightedness at its best. The biggest factor is economics reasons, single market, ease of visa and trade etc. Trying to achieve these are not being accepted. This never affected our relationship with other countries and should not.

Hi,

We knew that for a long time since Turkey wanted to join the european union---there were many an articles on this subject---. It was obvious what Turkey wanted---.

But remember one one---what you believe in is sometimes something different than what others see---.

Tasveeri mazay
1104549.jpg

Being a Pakistani defence fan is the worst.

It's just heartbreak after heartbreak.

Being a Pakistani defence fan is the worst.

It's just heartbreak after heartbreak.
Why..

Be proud of what you have and master your weapons...many an army has shown that competent use of old weapons is much better than having modern toys that you cannot use

Back
Top Bottom