What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

S-400 hasnt gone well with the US, they will do anything to hurt turkey now, they already took a $500 million loss by kicking turkey out of F-35. Bcoz after Turkey and India, other countries are lining up. US can do only so much to India as it is not a NATO member. So turkey is the scapegoat. Lets see how it unfolds. I think they will find replacement engines if they didnt make their chasis to only fit the american engines. Hope they have some wiggle room.
S400 matter is not some school boy stuff to pass random remarks of some kiddy revenge, lol.

S400 has nothing to do with helicopter engine deal. Why would US let Pakistan have Turkish helis when it can't have the shiny US ones. When Pak-US defence matters get resolved soon enough then all the deals would go through or not. There are plenty of options and alternative to US tech in defence suppliers then ever before.

Eventually Pak-Turk will find another engine to replace the American for the benefit of both countries.

fe7c4d1c5eee445f830ffad7a11332f7_18.jpg

NEWS /TURKEY
upload_2019-7-18_12-16-40.jpeg

Trump declines to criticise Turkey's Russia missile purchase
The US president takes a softer line against the deal, saying Ankara was forced into the move by his predecessor Obama.

17 July 2019 GMT+3
US President Donald Trump declined on Tuesday to criticise Turkey's acquisition of a Russian missile system opposed by the Pentagon and NATO, saying Ankara was forced into the move by his predecessor Barack Obama.

In his first comments since Turkey began taking delivery of the S-400 system last Friday, Trump said that he understood why Ankara opted to buy the Russian missiles.

"I've had a good relationship with President (Recep Tayyip) Erdogan," Trump told journalists.

"It's a very tough situation that they're in and it's a very tough situation that we've been placed in ... With all of that being said, we're working through it - we'll see what happens," he said without making any mention of sanctions Washington had threatened over the purchase.

Trump called it a "complex situation," noting that the Pentagon has suspended Turkey from participating in the NATO F-35 fighter jet production programme and from buying planned-for 100 F-35s.

US can push only so much Turkey against the wall, there are always going to be alternatives for Turkey or having said that for any country. US is the one at the end going to create image of unreliable partner and countries are going to drift out of US sphere of influence. In short term US can create pain for any country but in long term US is the one who will be the loser. World business won't stop if US doesn't likes some country, it becomes matter of time to find someone else or there exists other solution.

S-400 hasnt gone well with the US, they will do anything to hurt turkey now, they already took a $500 million loss by kicking turkey out of F-35. Bcoz after Turkey and India, other countries are lining up. US can do only so much to India as it is not a NATO member. So turkey is the scapegoat. Lets see how it unfolds. I think they will find replacement engines if they didnt make their chasis to only fit the american engines. Hope they have some wiggle room.
Turkey should put duty on usa ships which pass by it sea

in fact its good news for pakistan too we have stopped buying US weapons since 5 years and we don't want any US sh1t anymore now . turkey should find alternative engine .

why pay money and be scared and begg ? why not just go china and buy z-10 simply ?.

100% Agreed with you Sir, We have the habit of asking for the weapons that having strings attached especially the American one. As far as Turkey is concerned if they want to succeed in Weapons export industry they must find a quick solution for engines.

100% Agreed with you Sir, We have the habit of asking for the weapons that having strings attached especially the American one. As far as Turkey is concerned if they want to succeed in Weapons export industry they must find a quick solution for engines.
yeah its turkey's job to find engines but its also our job to avoid US tech as much as possible .

in fact its good news for pakistan too we have stopped buying US weapons since 5 years and we don't want any US sh1t anymore now . turkey should find alternative engine .

why pay money and be scared and begg ? why not just go china and buy z-10 simply ?.

Because Z-10 cant fly in himayalas... look at its engine power/Weight ratio and you will see it. Thats why Pakistan after tested it didnt chose it.

Anyway, It is bad news for now after all we lost 1.5 billion... but it will be good for long run. Our Defence Industry will not use american engines anymore. And we are working on Turkish engines in every field so I believe it will teach our leaders not to use american made parts in our products...

We shouldn't forget, Turkish defence Industry borned after 1974 american military emborgo against Turkey. They can emborgo us as they wish. It will make us stronger.

Because Z-10 cant fly in himayalas... look at its engine power/Weight ratio and you will see it. Thats why Pakistan after tested it didnt chose it.

Anyway, It is bad news for now after all we lost 1.5 billion... but it will be good for long run. Our Defence Industry will not use american engines anymore. And we are working on Turkish engines in every field so I believe it will teach our leaders not to use american made parts in our products...
sir i have seen almost every chopper in Pakistani inventory flying over Himalaya . we can buy few different choppers for Himalaya too .

It is a heli engine - surely there are other sources for these engines like Russia, UK, EU, China? Why does it have to be US?

sir i have seen almost every chopper in Pakistani inventory flying over Himalaya . we can buy few different choppers for Himalaya too .

Actually you cant. Correct me if I am wrong but Pakistan wants this attack helicopters for Anti-Teror operations... and and As far as I know Hight in all afghan border is so much for Chinese helicopters... you guys saying ''inferior helos are better than zero helo'' but if you cant use it where you need it why would you pay for that?

T-129 is better than Z-10 this is our understanding after Pakistani trials, But what is the solution of engines?
New engine will require time and trials again i think.

If we have time then we can go with Atak-2 also

Actually you cant. Correct me if I am wrong but Pakistan wants this attack helicopters for Anti-Teror operations... and and As far as I know Hight in all afghan border is so much for Chinese helicopters... you guys saying ''inferior helos are better than zero helo'' but if you cant use it where you need it why would you pay for that?
So my brother what the solution with limited time in your eyes...

Wait. Guy maybe they will be an improvement in ties after PM vist to US. Maybe PMIK will discuss this matter.

man world have many choppers why we bay billion$+ and beg many countries ? Turkish chopper is not Turkish 100% USA is our biggest issue . pakistan want choppers for counter indian infantry units . terrorism is story of past . when was last time we used choppers against terrorists? yes operation zarb e azab . Chinese choppers may be less effective but once you buy them forget all BS . do you want us in future we are looking for engine parts from USA and they block them ? bad idea .

So my brother what the solution with limited time in your eyes...

Brought Vipers from US (I know it is a bad idea) or look for Russian helis (we dont know about their performance but it will be better than chinese most probably) or wait for another engine for T-129... but it will take time. this is Pakistan's options... I know Pakistan is in a bad situation right now but I think there is no other way if US wont let the engines...

man world have many choppers why we bay billion$+ and beg many countries ? Turkish chopper is not Turkish 100% USA is our biggest issue . pakistan want choppers for counter indian infantry units . terrorism is story of past . when was last time we used choppers against terrorists? yes operation zarb e azab . Chinese choppers may be less effective but once you buy them forget all BS . do you want us in future we are looking for engine parts from USA and they block them ? bad idea .

Believe me, if it was like you said Pakistani army would have chose china. After all they are much more close to your state... but we both know your army did not wanted the chinese helos because like I said look at the weight/power ratio. Math wont lie.

Back
Top Bottom