What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

That is it you and sources! when did Dr Shahid Masood talk about weapons? secondly noora ONLY cares about commission in steel, concrete and land. what interest does he have in weapons! Hazrat give something better than I have a private spy agency!!
he is right dr shahid once said that hussain nawaz from london is trying to bag big commissions from russia and they were well aware about canceling of f16 deal

That is it you and sources! when did Dr Shahid Masood talk about weapons? secondly noora ONLY cares about commission in steel, concrete and land. what interest does he have in weapons! Hazrat give something better than I have a private spy agency!!
Yes Dr Shahid Masood said that Nawaz family is trying to get deals for weapons with Russia lots of them and through them make lot of money. But it seem PAF gave them a slip and is trying to get EF. They already have few billion dollars and one 1.5 more Nawaz is delaying that. Also there are massive activity going on in Kamra first people thought it was for Stealth Fighter but ever stealth fighter is at least 15 years away but now things are getting clear and Pakistan most likely will also go for J-10 C. The recent news of China allowing Pakistan production of Ballistic and Cruise Missiles along with Ai Defence and Fighter Jets and other stuff is true. Saudis are also ready to help. So soon Pakistan will decide for one Fighter Jet and one major Air Defence system and J-10 C is not in this that is separate.

And I don't have spy agency but people who are close to PAF guys know these things in fact Alan Warnes was stopped from visiting Quetta not because of security reasons or that foreign journalists are not allowed but there was a something there which PAF didn't wanted to reveal yet

he is right dr shahid once said that hussain nawaz from london is trying to bag big commissions from russia and they were well aware about canceling of f16 deal
Yes Dr Shahid Masood said that Nawaz family is trying to get deals for weapons with Russia lots of them and through them make lot of money. But it seem PAF gave them a slip and is trying to get EF. They already have few billion dollars and one 1.5 more Nawaz is delaying that. Also there are massive activity going on in Kamra first people thought it was for Stealth Fighter but ever stealth fighter is at least 15 years away but now things are getting clear and Pakistan most likely will also go for J-10 C. The recent news of China allowing Pakistan production of Ballistic and Cruise Missiles along with Ai Defence and Fighter Jets and other stuff is true. Saudis are also ready to help. So soon Pakistan will decide for one Fighter Jet and one major Air Defence system and J-10 C is not in this that is separate.

And I don't have spy agency but people who are close to PAF guys know these things in fact Alan Warnes was stopped from visiting Quetta not because of security reasons or that foreign journalists are not allowed but there was a something there which PAF didn't wanted to reveal yet
can you point me to that show in which he mentioned this!

can you point me to that show in which he mentioned this!
The show is year old not so can't remember exact day but only a day or two after that show what Dr Shahid Masood said was discussed here on forum also

He is right. I also remember listening this in Dr Shahid show and he mentioned commission and kickbacks are involved for NS family.

PAF is interested in EF but Nawaz is putting pressure that PAF goes for Russian.
Any link sir

Oh my learned memebers on this thread if all says NS is involved in commissions from Russia on arms
It's highly impossible as he is not the signing person for purchase I mean in terms of selecting
The weapons
Alas there is one more thing if shahid mason can proof and that is Russian are building a oil
Pipe line from Karachi to upward country so his next comment of shahid mason will be on this
Very soon:enjoy: beside even if they select su35 which is highly impossible the guarantor will be china for the purchase and after sales bla bla
Thx

Besides, NS is trying to appease the forces before the upcoming elections. We might see increase in defence procurement budget and even increase in salaries.

I agree with Zarvan about Alan Warnes not being allowed to visit Quetta.
Here is his tweet regarding this.

Btw, what could be in Smungli airbase, J-10C ?

I agree with Zarvan about Alan Warnes not being allowed to visit Quetta.
Here is his tweet regarding this.

Btw, what could be in Smungli airbase, J-10C ?

Wow... you actually believe Zarvan :woot:

Alan Warnes was prevented from going to Quetta because of the security situation! There is no J10C or EF2000 in Pakistan at all!!!

Zarvan your posts do provide a degree of entertainment but for God's sake stop with all the BS.

Wow... you actually believe Zarvan :woot:

Alan Warnes was prevented from going to Quetta because of the security situation! There is no J10C or EF2000 in Pakistan at all!!!

Zarvan your posts do provide a degree of entertainment but for God's sake stop with all the BS.
No security situation was not the issue we can protect one man for GOD sake

I have strong sources in PAF. Last year PAF chief visit to Italy was for same reason and so are several meetings of PAF chief with Nawaz in last two to three months. Close to 10 meetings have taken place and if you remember Dr Shahid Masood also told a year back that Nawaz family is try to get weapons deals done with Russia and will get heavy commissions
Feasible, especially if its a mix of old/used Italian trench 1 and new trench 3s.
They would need at least 3-4B$ for meaningful number.

Come on man. If and a real big IF there was a J10 there. Would they keep it near Afghan border?
I never said it was J-10 secondly Afghan Border is away and it was only one plane which was here for mainly some testing and our Pilots and Engineers checking it out. When J-10 C will come it would be announced and also the other Plane. They were not here to be part of AF for now they were here just on a visit so our Pilots and Engineers can have a look.

Feasible, especially if its a mix of old/used Italian trench 1 and new trench 3s.
They would need at least 3-4B$ for meaningful number.
If EF would come it would be mainly Italy and UK and Spain. Mix of old and new ones.

Back
Top Bottom