What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

I am not with US or against US I am with pakistan and I want it to make its own weapons and sell em and make money in the process. Not relying on someone else. But I appreciate your response :cheers::enjoy:

page24 (1).jpg

Do you think we'll be doing engine changes if they come up with a solution? Do you know how expensive that is?
Making an engine is easy, making a reliable and higher TBO engine is extremely difficult and only comes with experience/time which they don't have.

We do nothing brother :).
All I am talking about is an insurance policy or else we keep our F-16s in the air for 9 or above long years with sanctions applied to us. In case of ATAK its much different because we only have concerns for engine rest of the systems are supplied by Turks.

We do nothing brother :).
All I am talking about is an insurance policy or else we keep our F-16s in the air for 9 or above long years with sanctions applied to us. In case of ATAK its much different because we only have concerns for engine rest of the systems are supplied by Turks.

And above all which may never be replaced is unmatchable trust as Turks are brothers in arms we can trust them our eyes closed. Even if they are upset with us they will not let us down. Its not friendship its brotherhood.

Good decision I think pakistan should go with tukish tank too

Turkey is more reliable Muslim country than saudia and use

Hope we get these ATAK in substantial numbers

I am not with US or against US I am with pakistan and I want it to make its own weapons and sell em and make money in the process. Not relying on someone else. But I appreciate your response :cheers::enjoy:
Can you tell...that ......agreement of diesel engine with Ukraine. .....for alkhalid tank.......will they provide these engine technology to Pakistan HIT .....was this part of agreement?

Cabatli, whts the armor capability of t-129. Havent yet seen much abt it.

As far as I know, Air frame including engine compartment and rotors provides protection against 12,7mm armour-piercing rounds. Crew cabin has also special armour modules on sides to provide better protection to Atak crew.

TAI_Image1_Web.jpg

so what are we gonna do for our heavy platform requirement T-129 is a light attack helicopter we should`ve gone for Z-10

AH-1Z we are getting may be sanction prone but T-129's engines may be a hassle for the time until Turks may come up with their own engine and they are gaining fast over it.
should have went with KA-52. thing is a beast. the Russia avionics/sensors are inferior to the West that's the only negative.

the best option is south African
Denel Rooivalk
why is that?? Rooivalk costs as much as an Apache, and is inferior.

a mix of Mi-35M and Ka-52 would be perfect for Pakistan

120 Mi-35M and 40 Ka-52

that would cost what $4 to $5 billion.

Back
Top Bottom