What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

Last official statement (from 1-2 days ago) is that progress is being made on the negotiations. That said, the Turkish Gov't said it is generally open to co-production with Pakistan, so if Pakistan does ink the T129 deal, a final assembly and parts manufacturing plant at PAC is possible. However, no confirmation yet.
if you go back to the defence new article i showed you yesterday it said turkey is closing two huge deals. one for 2.5 billion which is for the saudis and a 1.5 billion for the other country, that has to be pakistan. 1 billion is for the corvette's and the 500 million is going into something else? but what?

Turkey.gif

its not magic anymore :enjoy:

turkey-gif.396384

if you go back to the defence new article i showed you yesterday it said turkey is closing two huge deals. one for 2.5 billion which is for the saudis and a 1.5 billion for the other country, that has to be pakistan. 1 billion is for the corvette's and the 500 million is going into something else? but what?
Possibly, but FNSS has a partnership with Indonesia's PT Pindad to develop and produce the Kaplan MT for the Indonesian Army. There are also a bunch of MoUs between TAI and Antonov.

I am sure if and when the T-129 deal is inked, TAI and the Turkish Gov't will make sure everyone and their child and child's pet's food's child know about it.

Possibly, but FNSS has a partnership with Indonesia's PT Pindad to develop and produce the Kaplan MT for the Indonesian Army. There are also a bunch of MoUs between TAI and Antonov.

I am sure if and when the T-129 deal is inked, TAI and the Turkish Gov't will make sure everyone and their child and child's pet's food's child know about it.
i thought pakistan was going for an indigenous design?
OGBlmN4l24k.jpg

fnss pars as a 10x10 is a great design
C7EFBSaWwAAMdTs.jpg:large

i want one of those.

as for the turks announcing the news june 30 is a quiet some time a way i believe its after ramadan.
honesty im sceptical too. as well the chinese will get the contract. not every thing the turks make will be purchased by pakistan

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Pakistan has entered an agreement with Turkey to manufacture Ada class corvettes and T-129 helicopters.

The agreement was signed by Minister for Defence, Rana Tanvir and his Turkish counterpart.

The corvettes clock 54 kilometres per hour and support the most advanced GPS system and sensors. They also are equipped to launch anti-surface missile, anti-aircraft missile and torpedoes.

Assembly line of T-129 is to be established at Pakistan Aeronautical Complex in Kamra.

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/387932-Turkey-Pakistan-to-jointly-manufacture-war-copter

@Zarvan @Arsalan @Horus @waz @Penguin @Ulla @Tempest II

Exactly. And since Hazrat posted the news, it will never happen.
From Hazrat you most likely mean me !!!! Don't worry not only this will happen but also the other things I mentioned will happen which include another 4.5th Generation Fighter Jet coming in PAF before we focus on 5th Generation and also the number VLS equipped Frigates I have been talking about. All will happen

From Hazrat you most likely mean me !!!! Don't worry not only this will happen but also the other things I mentioned will happen which include another 4.5th Generation Fighter Jet coming in PAF before we focus on 5th Generation and also the number VLS equipped Frigates I have been talking about. All will happen

I would be happy if we get Type 54A+. Any other vessel doesn't bring in any new capability, especially these Turkish Corvettes.

Actually, TF-100 is the vessel of choice alongside or Type 54A+. Anything else would be a waste of money, we might as well just build more F-22Ps

I would be happy if we get Type 54A+. Any other vessel doesn't bring in any new capability, especially these Turkish Corvettes.

Actually, TF-100 is the vessel of choice alongside or Type 54A+. Anything else would be a waste of money, we might as well just build more F-22Ps
These are only good enough to take on Indian Submarines but other than that hardly anything we need Frigates and Destroyers which can do the role which Trump recently did with Syrian Air Base

These are only good enough to take on Indian Submarines but other than that hardly anything we need Frigates and Destroyers which can do the role which Trump recently did with Syrian Air Base

Yeh Pak becoming next super power so need to mimic USA :D

We need this and need that only one thing is needed

1 pay taxes
2 stop voting for crooks
3 put crooks behind bars

that's it

With due respect
;)

I think we would eat that when first helicopter would be started building in Kamra. By the way it's best time that we may also start production of one transport helicopter in Kamra.
So roughly when that first going to roll out approx 2-3 years ?
Thx

Bro in one post you seems to be unrealistic and saying about rousting comparing Pakistan with India as we can not compete them on one on one basis
And in another post you are so much hopeful why is that just be realistic if you don't mind
Writing this whatever we get or not we can not compete on the basis of quantity
Beside that please bear in mind china never invest money anywhere in the world where they
Are not finding it to be suitable to invest so I'm not saying don't worry but hopefully we won't
Get roasted so easily lots of on stake I hope you understand by lots of :enjoy:
Thx

Back
Top Bottom