What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

Dam man to good to be true , But I know one thing , Big things going to happen soon. Z-10s went through extensive testing by PA and Its Us who helped for Z-10(Thank you USA) I am more convince for arrival of them with better engine(only Issue left).
I bleed Green and I hope and Pray for the best.

Dam man to good to be true , But I know one thing , Big things going to happen soon. Z-10s went through extensive testing by PA and Its Us who helped for Z-10(Thank you USA) I am more convince for arrival of them with better engine(only Issue left).
I bleed Green and I hope and Pray for the best.

Hi,

Many a deals were supposed to be signed in march this year---but the delay came due to panama, and the military tweets---.

Won't be surprised if news is true. However there are still issues like engine that needs to be sorted out.
Likely fake news as Pakistan opted for expensive zulus already . engine issue can be solved once the work on turkiah engine is completed. This would be the right time to join their utility helicopter program

Likely fake news as Pakistan opted for expensive zulus already . engine issue can be solved once the work on turkiah engine is completed. This would be the right time to join their utility helicopter program

Pakistan is going to buy only 12 zulus. I don't think anymore would be coming. Even if Pak would opt for more, at max we might have around 20 AH1z. Now 20 Ah1Z aren't going to replace PA need of around 60-70 choppers.

So news is definitely not fake. If engine issue can be resolved then T129 are a very strong possibility.

Pakistan is going to buy only 12 zulus. I don't think anymore would be coming. Even if Pak would opt for more, at max we might have around 20 AH1z. Now 20 Ah1Z aren't going to replace PA need of around 60-70 choppers.

So news is definitely not fake. If engine issue can be resolved then T129 are a very strong possibility.
We are buying 15 and most likely we are going to buy 15 more and T-129 is for sure coming

Zulus is separate thing even with Zulus coming and even if we double the order of Zulus still one other dedicated attack helicopter is needed and in large numbers for that T-129 is the most likely option

We are buying 15 and most likely we are going to buy 15 more and T-129 is for sure coming

Don't think more zulus would be coming. Zulus would serve in very limited numbers in PA.

i beive PAF will opt for ZULU + Z10
initialy i thought it would be t129+z 10 but ZULU were released

Well 15 are coming first order is of 15 and Pakistan will try to double the order

12 are coming. And for now there is no confirm news of 15 more coming.

i beive PAF will opt for ZULU + Z10
initialy i thought it would be t129+z 10 but ZULU were released

PA. Not PAF. Zulu as I said would be very limited in numbers.

12 are coming. And for now there is no confirm news of 15 more coming.

PA. Not PAF. Zulu as I said would be very limited in numbers.
15 are coming not 12 the order is of 15 Helicopters not 12.

Pakistan enters contract with Turkey to manufacture war copters

pakistan-enters-contract-with-turkey-to-manufacture-war-copters-1494580763-3546.jpg

NNI

inShare
Pakistan has entered an agreement with Turkey to manufacture Ada class corvettes and T-129 helicopters.

The agreement was signed by Minister for Defence, Rana Tanvir and his Turkish counterpart.

The corvettes clock 54 kilometres per hour and support the most advanced GPS system and sensors. They also are equipped to launch anti-surface missile, anti-aircraft missile and torpedoes.

Assembly line of T-129 is to be established at Pakistan Aeronautical Complex in Kamra.

http://nation.com.pk/national/12-Ma...ntract-with-turkey-to-manufacture-war-copters

Back
Top Bottom