What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

Fake.

Its WAY to good to be true.

I will drag my butt on my lawn if real.

Last edited:
Dunya news is saying Pakistan and Turkey will jointly produce T-129 and plant will be established at Kamra ??????????

It means the deal is close and The Ataks to be manufactured will be carried out under a collaboration between Turkey and Pakistan. I mean It will not be a direct order project. Atak have joined many terror operations in Turkey and proved the effectiveness without meeting any problem.

Oh shit...Oh shit...Oh shit...

Turks are coming !!!

Where is Turkish flag??? Let me wave it....

:pakistan:

By the way, please confirm whether it is true or not...:D

Either way, I m not going to put this flag down...

@HAKIKAT ....Bro, your glitters are needed on this thread as well. :)

Fake.

I will drag my butt on my lawn if true.

I share your enthusiasm, man . Yo !!!

Can't say about T-129 but I am pretty sure that TAI and KAMRA will work on TFX in near future ..in attack helicopters PA has multiple choices Z-10's , T-129 , and AH-Z1 Zulu .. but buying T-129 in small numbers for Friendship sake, it won't be bad idea .. I wonder how T-129 is different from AH-Z1 ?

Can't say about T-129 but I am pretty sure that TAI and KAMRA will work on TFX in near future ..in attack helicopters PA has multiple choices Z-10's , T-129 , and AH-Z1 Zulu .. but buying T-129 in small numbers for Friendship sake, it won't be bad idea .. I wonder how T-129 is different from AH-Z1 ?
Z-10 is not coming Zulus will come but even if we double the order to 30 still they are not enough for Pakistan needs we need at least 100 Attack Helicopters so T-129 is coming.

Fake.

I have one laptop and one TV but I use google chrome and open lot of tabs to do it

Z-10 is not coming Zulus will come but even if we double the order to 30 still they are not enough for Pakistan needs we need at least 100 Attack Helicopters so T-129 is coming.

I have one laptop and one TV but I use google chrome and open lot of tabs to do it

Z-10 was heavy Attack helicopter compared to T-129 , i don't what happen to those 3 units Chinese send for evaluation but there must be something which is happening behind closed doors .. If we can get our hands on 40-50 Ah-Z1 and 30+ Z-10 or T-129 it will be a formidable force for counter insurgency and tackling IA armored Corps.

It means the deal is close and The Ataks to be manufactured will be carried out under a collaboration between Turkey and Pakistan. I mean It will not be a direct order project. Atak have joined many terror operations in Turkey and proved the effectiveness without meeting any problem.

can you please confirm which defence projects and what things Pakistan is getting from Turkey??

Z-10 was heavy Attack helicopter compared to T-129 , i don't what happen to those 3 units Chinese send for evaluation but there must be something which is happening behind closed doors .. If we can get our hands on 40-50 Ah-Z1 and 30+ Z-10 or T-129 it will be a formidable force for counter insurgency and tackling IA armored Corps.
Those Units are returned and as for Zulus we would get maximum 30 not more than and we need around 100 dedicated attack helicopters so 70 to 80 T-129 will be inducted in next few years

Oh shit...Oh shit...Oh shit...

Turks are coming !!!

Where is Turkish flag??? Let me wave it....

:pakistan:

By the way, please confirm whether it is true or not...:D

Either way, I m not going to put this flag down...

@HAKIKAT ....Bro, your glitters are needed on this thread as well. :)

I share your enthusiasm, man . Yo !!!

Kardeshim!!! I have no insider knowledge or anything of these sorts, nor I am a defense expert. Some intuitions and observations at best. Here are few for you:
  • What Pak thinks today, the rest of the Muslim countries think tomorrow. (Translation: some miss the boat!!!)
  • What Pak requires today, Turkey produces tomorrow, and day after tomorrow it comes back with TOT/productions etc.
  • Whatever Turkish defense products are ultimately make it a home in Pak too!!!
Based on these premises, it may be inferred that T-129 or some versions of it could end up in Pak!!!

Fake.

But bro use some extra padded thing before dragging :enjoy:

Hi bro can you put up a comparison chart for both helos
But please put up something up to date
Thx

Z10 saga is not over only thing the Chinese been told by PA is to put up with
More powerful engine so z10 can carry with a full blown out load of 16 anti tank missiles
And longbow kind of radar

Kardeshim!!! I have no insider knowledge or anything of these sorts, nor I am a defense expert. Some intuitions and observations at best. Here are few for you:
  • What Pak thinks today, the rest of the Muslim countries think tomorrow. (Translation: some miss the boat!!!)
  • What Pak requires today, Turkey produces tomorrow, and day after tomorrow it comes back with TOT/productions etc.
  • Whatever Turkish defense products are ultimately make it a home in Pak too!!!
Based on these premises, it may be inferred that T-129 or some versions of it could end up in Pak!!!

What i was thinking bro, that maybe US shows some sign that they wont be selling more Zulu's to Pakistan after the initial order of 12-15 units ..if that is true than assembly line of T-129 in Pakistan will make a lot of sense, PA can get Engine from Turkey, like we get Engine of JF-17 through China ..

Back
Top Bottom