What's new

Pakistan Army has 570 VT 4 on order and with TOT

After seeing what happened to the Russian design tanks in Ukraine, syria, armenia, etc, our military leaders should seriously think about changing the design influence from russian to western. Crew safety and especially the placement of ammo resulting in cook off / devastating explosion of tank hit with anti tank weapons is very serious issue.

In short notice basis, steps to ensure tanks r properly protected and ammo storage to be properly covered incase of a breach are needed so that they do not detonate.

Long term, change design to western practice.

IMG_20220918_163128.jpg

But why now??
Does the high command foresee Indian aggression??
look at bhutan and now at erstwhile E. Pakistan (anything bharat says they accept).

have your horses ready and swords sharp to keep the peace instead of constantly saying: main UN ja k takreer keroon ga to sab dar jai ge (swift horses and sharp swords keep akhandees at bay not UN main takreerain)

Listen dumbo...when you and your numbnut friends here think that air assets are used for flanking on the ground then there is a real issue.
Get you head out of the sand and realise what the future of warfare is.
Waffling because you 2 bit elementary ego is hurt is not my problem.

Ps regarding I know nothing about drones or tanks....if only I was able to tell u but this forum is a bit of a laugh for me as are you. Entertainment

So spending 5 million say on a tb2 will give you the same flexibility in a battlefield as spending 5 million on a tank. Yet a tank will struggle to take out a drone but a single tb2 sortie can take out multiple tanks.

And your parents wasted money on your education. Top of the idiot class. Everything has to be pointed out to the ratta graduates.
why is no PDF staff discouraging this here foul-mouthed genius from posting made-up "knowledge" then getting angry when confronted by some one with actual information?

Discord.

Significantly lower. Only the First 176 are 4.88 million a piece. ToT, local production and assembly is being done for a reason.

Varies greatly with what ammo is being used. Can’t just be a single number like that.

I’ve explained enough times why people who think drones make tanks irrelevant don’t know the first thing about how both systems work, and I’ll maintain that. People can read my older posts if they want.
The ones I am giving estimate is against ke protection. Other one is chemical energy which for now as far as my knowledgr goes should be higher around 900mm for front

After the Ukraine War and even before that, it seems India is investing heavily in ATGMs and plan to produce a huge number of ATGMs, apart from these Tanks, Pakistan should also invest in ATGMs, wire-guided Bakar shikan are outdated and PA needs to have thousands of advanced ATGMs, and Manpads. Chinese and Turkish new ATGMs are a good option to produce locally.
And without an Advanced Active Protective System both soft and hard kill, these tanks will be extremely vulnerable on any future battlefield.

PA already invested n has been investing in atgm for a long time n has built up a very large arsenal of atgm.
PA was always out gunned by Indian armor n atgm was always thought of as the weapon that will even the odds.

All this long long before the Ukraine War which has proved PA strategy correct

PA already invested n has been investing in atgm for a long time n has built up a very large arsenal of atgm.
PA was always out gunned by Indian armor n atgm was always thought of as the weapon that will even the odds.

All this long long before the Ukraine War which has proved PA strategy correct
Baktar shikan is not advanced enough for current and future era, need to have a huge arsenal of advanced ATGMs.

Shukar karay yah be hah aa the way things are Pakistan won't be in a position to go for "new"

Back
Top Bottom