What's new

Pakistan Army has 570 VT 4 on order and with TOT

so AK1 with FY4 & chinese engine and stuff was gonna be AK2 ?
View attachment 879859
Discord.
So 570x5= 2.850 billion USD?
Significantly lower. Only the First 176 are 4.88 million a piece. ToT, local production and assembly is being done for a reason.

My estimation around 650 to 800mm against ke.

Anyway

Desert or plains tanks wont work anymore with drones available cheap.
Varies greatly with what ammo is being used. Can’t just be a single number like that.

I’ve explained enough times why people who think drones make tanks irrelevant don’t know the first thing about how both systems work, and I’ll maintain that. People can read my older posts if they want.

The Armor numbers of AK aren’t public with or without ERA, let alone FY4. And thankfully it will stay that way. One thing I can tell you is that AK and AK-1 have identical armor.
AK 2 project should not have ended. It only proves our local industry will never get developed

What's about adding ASELSAN AKKOR type active protection system with a 360 degrees coverage including asymmetric threats? No commander should send his armored columns into the enemy territories without such protection while being covered by TB2 type UAVs....

These thick headed neutrals haven't learnt an iota from the recent wars in Azerbaijan/Armenia and Ukraine. Still stuck in the 20th century and the glorious days of fighting for their colonial masters in deserts of North Africa with tanks.
Combined Arms my dude. You can worship TB2s as much as you want. But it will be good old maneuvering elements who gonna establish a foothold.

there's no way we can afford that, we are nearly bankrupt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom