What's new

Pakistan and Israel

Oh, are you talking about the same musharraf who is now hiding under the US umbrella, and who doesnt have enough balls to face the pakistani people for selling pakistan to US? the same poorest, illetrate, backward, deprived and weakest people developed the atomic bomb out of nothing against all odds and gave a huge slap on the enemies (US, israel, india). no, 9/11 is not the reason why US is in afghanistan. infact its the 27 MAY 98' nuclear tests the US is here because there leaders dance on the directions of zionists just like our leaders dance on US directions.
and isn't Saudi Arabia already under US control? :undecided: what are so many US bases doing in saudia arabia? what more you need to do to control S.A?
You may not be aware but it was CIA that actually helped us many times wrt Nuclear Weapons in 80's.In fact Dr Abdul Qadeer khan was caught and detained in Europe but CIA asked State Department to apply pressure and got him released.Please no more conspiracy theories - You just make your country look like a joker - you really think we're this weak that someone will come in and snatch 70-90 nuclear heads and we will be just shitting in our pants?You people just like to feel important - Every one is against us - Trust me if that was the goal we would have been in much deeper **** today.

Oh, are you talking about the same musharraf who is now hiding under the US umbrella, and who doesnt have enough balls to face the pakistani people for selling pakistan to US? the same poorest, illetrate, backward, deprived and weakest people developed the atomic bomb out of nothing against all odds and gave a huge slap on the enemies (US, israel, india). no, 9/11 is not the reason why US is in afghanistan. infact its the 27 MAY 98' nuclear tests the US is here because there leaders dance on the directions of zionists just like our leaders dance on US directions.
and isn't Saudi Arabia already under US control? :undecided: what are so many US bases doing in saudia arabia? what more you need to do to control S.A?

You prefer Zardari and Sharif over the General..seriously?

Give me a big ******* break..Pakistanis are being buthcered right and left by Talibans and no you're worried about Arabs - Why don't you apply your so called Muslim brotherhood here and fight Talibans or your brotherhood applies to Arabs only?I don't understand the philosophy of Pakistanis.We're poverty ridden country in reality within the countries no body gives a **** about brotherhood - All of you how many poor people have you helped?You're all elite of our country trying to suck up to Arabs.You think a poor person who can't afford two times meal will worry about these things ?Why don't you work for improvement of your country so no one sleeps hungry.IMHO that is the biggest Jihad one can do.[/QU

dear u dont know who r taliban.they r terrorist not muslims and they r from india and israil.
if u will read history u will find taliban as a militery of usa againgst ussr.usa train them and give them lot of money but when usa achieve there goal againgst ussr usa leave taliban on basis of as is where is.than india and israil hold taliban now they give them money weapons and rdx to destablise pakistan.they r not muslims becouse muslims dont murder muslims in mosque and in markets where many childeren were killed.i confirmed u that muslims r not like that.i think u r not from pakistan becouse of ur wording(I don't understand the philosophy of Pakistanis)

Last edited:
Still at it Rumy LOL some people just have no dignity don't they people

Stop frothing and tell me the point being??? what has all this to do with Pakistan and Israel especially in Military capability?

? :what: tell me why do constantly keep making Israel the victim and you'll find your answer. If you can't find it well, your intelligence is something to ponder about.
Is this the reason why you posted this tripe, that you can't comprehend both my posts and yours ?
Its nice to see you having no affection of the innocent Palestine who are being butch-ed by the IDF (so much that some Israeli soldiers are now going insane of the guilt they are carrying - (thats how much)) it resembles how the Nazi did to Jews. Is Israel trying to beat the Nazi's records of 10 million people of all race and creed not just the Jews ?

I posted 10 + of ISrael brutality on Arabs and you posted a measely 1 of your sick propaganda videos. Yes I understand that Propaganda videos take time to create to make it more plausible

And speaking about intelligence, are you that much of a retard that you have to copy other people insults for your own - got nothing up that thing you called head ? then I'll stop since the discussion is too much for you.

The best part is that it got to you real good since the insult has really complicated things with your little mind which you are struggling to string up two words !
Come on boy you can do it son !
I'll just wrap things up just in case you embarrass yourself further and give you time to wipe the froth.

Last edited:
dear u dont know who r taliban.they r terrorist not muslims and they r from india and israil.
if u will read history u will find taliban as a militery of usa againgst ussr.usa train them and give them lot of money but when usa achieve there goal againgst ussr usa leave taliban on basis of as is where is.than india and israil hold taliban now they give them money weapons and rdx to destablise pakistan.they r not muslims becouse muslims dont murder muslims in mosque and in markets where many childeren were killed.i confirmed u that muslims r not like that.i think u r not from pakistan becouse of ur wording(I don't understand the philosophy of Pakistanis)

God after all that has happened, still the same old story:hitwall:

Yes we control terrorists, so what are you planning now? Attack us both? Or send murdering squads into India and Israel?:what:

If you don't have any of the above plans then the least you can do is, kill them all on your soil. Don't forget to kill JEM, LET and all the other strange sounding outfits.;)

Thanks, i never liked AQ or TTP from the beginning!

Which terrorist organization is threatening israel? The Palestinians?

I don't know how Hamas or the Palestinians are terrorists, they're only defending their land from illegal occupation! israel continues to build illegal settlements on Palestinian territory!

Every Muslim sees the Palestinians as freedom fighters, not terrorists!

no, this isn't the first time we're seeing religion being used in such proportions to promote terrorism!

Israel began the occupation of Palestine due to Zionists belief that its their promised land and God gave it to them 3 Millenia ago (3,000 years), so they systematically massacred the Palestinians and kicked them out of their land!

I don't see how it makes sense if i were to go up to someone and kick them out of their home and claim its mine because 3,000 years ago my ancestors lived there?

Sorry I am not much aware of Israel history, probably can be the truth.
What you have said happened 3000 years back, but this is a present phenomenon. We can not change past, but we can try to save the present. For this all out international condemnation is required with a will to fight them.

Give me a big ******* break..Pakistanis are being buthcered right and left by Talibans and no you're worried about Arabs - Why don't you apply your so called Muslim brotherhood here and fight Talibans or your brotherhood applies to Arabs only?I don't understand the philosophy of Pakistanis.We're poverty ridden country in reality within the countries no body gives a **** about brotherhood - All of you how many poor people have you helped?You're all elite of our country trying to suck up to Arabs.You think a poor person who can't afford two times meal will worry about these things ?Why don't you work for improvement of your country so no one sleeps hungry.IMHO that is the biggest Jihad one can do.[/QU

I appreciate your politeness but i disagree wrt to talibans - I think these terrorists are modern day khajiris.They are Muslims Make no doubt about that - In fact they consider people like you and me infidels.I very well know how we served U nited States by training Afghans for jihad.

Why are we even discussing Isreal and "palestine"?????
This forum is about Pakistan!!
Pakistani's are dying brutal deaths everyday!!!
Do you think arab's care for Pakistan???? NO WAY!
Sometime's when i see Pakistanis caring more for those palestinians then inncocent Pakisatnis...i feel ashamed to be Pakistani.

arab's only care for a "free palestine"...they want us to die for their "palestine",but they don't give a F*** about the Pakistani's dying each day.

I appreciate your politeness but i disagree wrt to talibans - I think these terrorists are modern day khajiris.They are Muslims Make no doubt about that - In fact they consider people like you and me infidels.I very well know how we served U nited States by training Afghans for jihad.

dear i believe that in every country in every religion in every comunity there r some good people and some bad people.we have also bad people in our country in our religion they r taliban but who make them stronger those who hate pakistan peace and muslims as well.now question is that who give them finance and weapons obiously RAW and MOSAD.becouse they both wana destablise pakistan and muslims.india want to destablise pakistan and israil know that we r muslims and we love arabs thats the reason both wana destablise pakistan.we need to stand united againgst terrorism
no mention it is in pakistan or in palestine.if we r not then they will finish us.ALLAH forgive us for our mistaks and give us help to protect our nation and muslims as well and give us victory against our enemy and give us knowledge that we see about the right path of islam.(Ameen)
we should need to read QURAN PAK and pray for ALLAH.

dear i believe that in every country in every religion in every comunity there r some good people and some bad people.we have also bad people in our country in our religion they r taliban but who make them stronger those who hate pakistan peace and muslims as well.now question is that who give them finance and weapons obiously RAW and MOSAD.becouse they both wana destablise pakistan and muslims.india want to destablise pakistan and israil know that we r muslims and we love arabs thats the reason both wana destablise pakistan.we need to stand united againgst terrorism
no mention it is in pakistan or in palestine.if we r not then they will finish us.ALLAH forgive us for our mistaks and give us help to protect our nation and muslims as well and give us victory against our enemy and give us knowledge that we see about the right path of islam.(Ameen)
we should need to read QURAN PAK and pray for ALLAH

Good if no explanation just get that old whipping horse, and put the blame on it.

Still at it Rumy LOL some people just have no dignity don't they people

? :what: tell me why do constantly keep making Israel the victim and you'll find your answer. If you can't find it well, your intelligence is something to ponder about.
Is this the reason why you posted this tripe, that you can't comprehend both my posts and yours ?
Its nice to see you having no affection of the innocent Palestine who are being butch-ed by the IDF (so much that some Israeli soldiers are now going insane of the guilt they are carrying - (thats how much)) it resembles how the Nazi did to Jews. Is Israel trying to beat the Nazi's records of 10 million people of all race and creed not just the Jews ?

I posted 10 + of ISrael brutality on Arabs and you posted a measely 1 of your sick propaganda videos. Yes I understand that Propaganda videos take time to create to make it more plausible

And speaking about intelligence, are you that much of a retard that you have to copy other people insults for your own - got nothing up that thing you called head ? then I'll stop since the discussion is too much for you.

The best part is that it got to you real good since the insult has really complicated things with your little mind which you are struggling to string up two words !
Come on boy you can do it son !
I'll just wrap things up just in case you embarrass yourself further and give you time to wipe the froth.

Well Boy (thing whatever you are ) looks like there is nothing or empty space/dust between your two ears which others call brains. Since your 1st post you have been attacking me personally by insulting me... just shows how well your were brought him anyway.....

therefore **** head I don't have want to have any discussions with people like you..you may climb back to your hole and claim victory.

You may not be aware but it was CIA that actually helped us many times wrt Nuclear Weapons in 80's.In fact Dr Abdul Qadeer khan was caught and detained in Europe but CIA asked State Department to apply pressure and got him released.Please no more conspiracy theories - You just make your country look like a joker - you really think we're this weak that someone will come in and snatch 70-90 nuclear heads and we will be just shitting in our pants?You people just like to feel important - Every one is against us - Trust me if that was the goal we would have been in much deeper **** today.
I hope whatever you said above is true ...but if it isn't then where we gonna find you...LOL,:lol::pakistan::pdf:

we should need to read QURAN PAK and pray for ALLAH.

Excellent post bro....U know the end game...:victory::sniper::pakistan::pdf:

arab's only care for a "free palestine"...they want us to die for their "palestine",but they don't give a F*** about the Pakistani's dying each day.

bro we r muslims and muslims r brothers each other if anyone hurt muslim others feel his pain that is our islam if arab dont care abt us they give answer to ALLAH.our duty is to rescue muslims in any part of the world.:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom