What's new

Pakistan and Israel

Do you think the Shaheen 2 travels below Mach 1? I think its time for you to crawl back into the naive little world you came out of.

Its a ballistic missle it falls at the same rate of speed any thing else falls. You know gravity, You never got much of an education did you?

Its a ballistic missle it falls at the same rate of speed any thing else falls. You know gravity, You never got much of an education did you?

I know you are trying to sound smart but this nonsensical rant comes from an apparent clueless person.

As foolish as you sound, there is a big difference between travel rate and fall rate. To further point out your idiocy - terminal velocity doesn't apply to ballistic missiles when they "fall" as they have such high beta that they're still decellerating on impact as the external force which is used to aid the travel speed of the missile is still is in effect. You sound too naive when you believe these missiles are allowed to float and free fall to their target.

Now run back and finish up your education at your Special Ed class.

Last edited:
i have some lines from holy quran
surah al-baqarah

190. Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

191. And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse thanslaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first)fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward ofthose who suppress faith.

GOD please help muslims to defend thier self from enemies and finish them (Ameen)

Yeah they drop bombs on themselves and use phosphorus shells to bomb their country? n starve themselves to death etc etc

Pathetic israheli

No they just blow themselves up in cafe's, street buses, shopping malls, bus stops and restaurants basically anywhere where it suits them. Well similar to what the terrorists are doing in Pakistan. You can negotiate with them if you want we don't and the aim is not to kill civilians but to destroy the terrorists and their terrorist infrastructure.

Grow up and stop posting with your emotions. I wasn't "war mongering" or "self proclaming Israel as an enemy" I was just stating cold hard facts, which apparently affected you deeply.

Likes of you need to grow up and no no you were not war warmongering you were just chest thumping.. you do that. However anything more than put your money where your mouth is.

No they just blow themselves up in cafe's, street buses, shopping malls, bus stops and restaurants basically anywhere where it suits them. Well similar to what the terrorists are doing in Pakistan. You can negotiate with them if you want we don't and the aim is not to kill civilians but to destroy the terrorists and their terrorist infrastructure.

Thanks for the good laugh.

Likes of you need to grow up and no no you were not war warmongering you were just chest thumping.. you do that. However anything more than put your money where your mouth is.

Go cry me a river you imbecile propagandist troll.

Go cry me a river you imbecile propagandist troll.

Kiddo grow up if you cant post something sensible then leave it...and that's it from my side you can rant as long as you like and I am not going to respond if it keeps on being childish as its been so far...

Kiddo grow up if you cant post something sensible then leave it...and that's it from my side you can rant as long as you like and I am not going to respond if it keeps on being childish as its been so far...

A nonsensical reply to obscure your ridiculous anserine posts. Good job.

I do not see the any issue regarding Israel and Pakistan. These two states have no issue between them and neither they share common border. There are delusional supporters of so called Brotherhood who consider Israel an enemy just for the sake of a false Brotherhood. They never practice this brotherhood to help the fellow Pakistanis who are in urgent need. Their brotherhood is all about sharing hatred against an enemy who has nothing to do them. Now, the reality is the following : Israel and Pakistan may not be friends but they certainly share a common enemy which is threatening the very foundation of mankind and civilization.

Israel and Pakistan may not be friends but they certainly share a common enemy which is threatening the very foundation of mankind and civilization.

i agree with everything else you said but common enemy? which common enemy do we share with israel?

Pakistan's enemy is india, TTP, and Al-Qaeda!

Israel's enemy is the Palestinians!

i don't see where we are on common ground here?

i agree with everything else you said but common enemy? which common enemy do we share with israel?

Pakistan's enemy is india, TTP, and Al-Qaeda!

Israel's enemy is the Palestinians!

i don't see where we are on common ground here?

Common Enemy = Terrorism

Israel does not murder any Muslims in Gaza.The ones who murder others including Muslims is a group called Hamas. The method they use to do this is diversified including sending Suicide bombers.

So driving bulldozers on Palestinian homes is ok right? building illegal settlements on Palestinian territory is alright?

But when they fight back they are terrorists?

Back
Top Bottom