What's new

Pakistan and Israel

friendship with israel? :what: you mean friendship with zionists who are the killers of millions of muslims in palestine, iraq afghanistan and pakistan? :what: you mean friendship with those bloody zionists who have taken over the world and are feeding all their allies to denueclearise Pakistan and snatch its Islamic identity? :what: you mean friendship with that country whose prime minister himself stated "Pakistan should be wiped out at any cost because these lovers of arabs are more threat to us than arabs themselves. we should work with india in achieving our goals" :hitwall:
no mate, we are far far far better off without them :smitten:

"country whose prime minister himself stated "Pakistan should be wiped out at any cost because these lovers of arabs are more threat to us than arabs themselves" Can you please give the source of this?

liberalindian8
"country whose prime minister himself stated "Pakistan should be wiped out at any cost because these lovers of arabs are more threat to us than arabs themselves" Can you please give the source of this?

Its David Bengoraen... in his speech in 1948. Google it.

liberalindian8

Its David Bengoraen... in his speech in 1948. Google it.

I tried googling it, but found nothing. If you are so confident, can you provide a respectable link that can substantiate your allegation?

P.S. While googling, I did find this link, perhaps the blog of our own fellow member Solomon2 -
http://solomon2.blogspot.com/2008/12/debunking-ben-gurion-on-pakistan.html

Last edited:
Well Ben Gurion may or may not have said this because no proof exist other than conspiracy theories. When Israel was founded, its prime supporter was not USA but USSR but soon the alliance fell appart and Israel sided itself with USA.

Last edited:
Well Ben Gurion did say this however it was 60years ago and political reality has changed since. Those people could not envision the politics to come in next few decades. When Israel was founded, its prime supporter was not USA but USSR but soon the alliance fell appart and Israel sided itself with USA.

If you could provide an authentic link, it would be easier to believe your words.

We love only those who loves Allah and his beloved Rasool paak(P.B.U.H.) and we hate those who hate Allah and his Rasool(P.B.U.H.) otherwise we don't.
:pakistan::pdf:

May i ask what about the people who are neutral i.e they neither love or have any hate against Allah

This is a myth or a very well spun tale...David Ben Gurion never said that ... this is another Conspiracy theory bogey..

now i have heard everything. why non muslim do not understand it not about arab its about muslim unity all over the world what ever their cast is.

We love only those who loves Allah and his beloved Rasool paak(P.B.U.H.) and we hate those who hate Allah and his Rasool(P.B.U.H.) otherwise we don't.
:pakistan::pdf:

This is what the dire madrassa influenced Pakistani education creates. People totally deviod of history. May be I ask, In this case why are we building an alliance with China, them being idol worshipper puts them in open war agains our principle?? Speaking from your logic, we should haste up to build alliances with USA and Israel because they are people of the book and counter the chinese for being idol worshippers??

Mullahs often cannot explain their own twisted logic.

We like to play the religion card when it suits us and race card when it suits us..our politics are hapless and direction less..we dont know where are we heading or where do we want to head..other than spending 100% energy to counter India.

Religion is to be kept out of national politics..

Last edited:
example is china . we never play any proxy war against china.

Sorry mate I by mistake pressed the thank you button.:lol:

Now this is a matter of worry, first time an open admission of proxy war around the world hatched and conspired by disillusioned Pakistani nationals..:woot:

Sorry mate I by mistake pressed the thank you button.:lol:

Now this is a matter of worry, first time an open admission of proxy war around the world hatched and conspired by disillusioned Pakistani nationals..:woot:

next time be careful what you are pressing .

Back
Top Bottom