What's new

Pakistan and Israel

Wishful thinking if you think you're going to get Muslim beliving on that rubbish of Irseal existance.
Perhaps you'd like to take that up with the Imam I just quoted?

Solomon I have got Jewish Scholas that beilve that Isreal has nothing to do with Judisium and is a terrorist country.
That would be an interesting debate: "Jewish Scholas that beilve that Isreal has nothing to do with Judisium and is a terrorist country" vs. an Imam who thinks the opposite. Who would you root for?

I would provide links to it but -
Yeah, right. :lazy:

Most ppl don't realize that the Arabs , the Shieks of Arabia who helped Britain in WW1 had an agreement to get arabian desert lands in return for supporting them against Ottoman Empires.

In essesnce they sorta were traitors to Empire which was once called Ottoman Empire.

Once British won, they have the sheiks (mercenaries) lands
(Saudia/Kuwait/ Bahrain/Oman/UAE/Qater etc), and they also bought
some land legally (as far as I know for Jewish people I think to settled them there -

The Arabs , then attacked Israel and said get out , Israelis at that time had better weapons they sorta won anyways , and instead took more land - so if Arabs had actually abided by their contract and let the jewish ppl live there - there would be no war

Then they had second war, with Israel and we all know how well that went - 6 days whole war was over - and more land was lost

Then they simply built walls around Palestine remaining land, so they don'thave to see any suffering - and just look away.. like Egypt does not - they just close border and live in their own countries.

So , here we are Pakistan , miles away from Israel , we would be making great trade with Israel if it was not for Palestine , which is purely an Arabic , issue

How often do Arabs support Pakistan ?? Other then ocassional Oil or money help to Pakistan -

Unless Arabs come to Pakistan and give us 100 billion or something to get weapons and fighters from us , and may be we can open a base in Saudia or other countries perhaps we can help out but other then that there is not much we can do ..

ok my friend in the previous post some pakistani friends called india poor and full of *** eating people. So can you explain me that pakistani people proclaimed that they are full of "dignity" and "proud" then why they always look here and there for the financial help? why they always wondering about free weapon from china or on easy installments? when pakistan ask for these kind of helps where there dignity hide? or they close there eyes and consider themselve as beggers for few minutes. i think pakistan is a great nation and they have to behave like what they think not like beggers.

please explain me your nature or stop calling other nations poor and hungry :pakistan:

Perhaps you'd like to take that up with the Imam I just quoted?

That would be an interesting debate: "Jewish Scholas that beilve that Isreal has nothing to do with Judisium and is a terrorist country" vs. an Imam who thinks the opposite. Who would you root for?

No need to take it with anyone - someone who claims with that crap is false anyway
and really has no knowlegde.
you just proved my points yet again. Its simple there are hard evidence of Israeli brutilty on Palestine's by IDF, Israeli Jews and Jewish Scholars and you are comparing that to a
silly HTML website that any tom dick and harry can make.
Please I am not going to spoon feed you, go, you got internet and google it - by not doing it you have proved my point 3rd time going and you are in denial.

Don't worry like you, their are poeple who would go out of thier way to Lie, destruction, corruption and evil to succesed in their agenda even if it means to kill an innocent people like in Iraq, Palistine, Afaganistan, and make this simple website you quoted as realistic and flawless as possible to brainwash and lie to the people.
However, you and they, may work hard to decieve the world, Lie in its nature will vanish and truth will shown - exposing the lie that you always wanted to believe in.

Furthermore anyone can claim to be Imam and make children stories, learn HTML and write disgusting lies but these lies are always exposed like a black mark on a white paper.
PLease continue with your false ideas and enjoy your fairy tales while it last.

I will now go do something that actually makes a difference in the real world

Last edited:
No need to take it with anyone - someone who claims with that crap is false anyway
and really has no knowlegde.
Specify.
you just proved my points yet again.
What points, exactly?
Its simple there are hard evidence of Israeli brutilty on Palestine's by IDF, Israeli Jews and Jewish Scholars and you are comparing that to a silly HTML website that any tom dick and harry can make.
I see you've returned to edit and update your post. But I did not make a comparison, and I don't see in what way this Imam's website is of the "any tom dick and harry can make" sort. Furthermore raising a new issue doesn't negate his arguments, does it?

Please I am not going to spoon feed you, go, you got internet and google it -
Google what, exactly? You're the guy who didn't bother to click on the links, yet pretended to know what they contained!

-by not doing it you have proved my point 3rd time going and you are in denial...However, you and they, may work hard to decieve the world, Lie in its nature will vanish and truth will shown - exposing the lie that you always wanted to believe in.
Displacement. You are talking about yourself.

Don't worry like you, their are poeple who would go out of thier way to Lie, destruction, corruption and evil to succesed in their agenda even if it means to kill an innocent people like in Iraq, Palistine, Afaganistan, and make this simple website you quoted as realistic and flawless as possible to brainwash and lie to the people.
You are sputtering. I think you need to take your medications now.

Furthermore anyone can claim to be Imam and make children stories, learn HTML and write disgusting lies but these lies are always exposed like a black mark on a white paper.
I am doing my poor best.

I will now go do something that actually makes a difference in the real world
I guess that writing here isn't getting you anywhere. Please don't blow anything up, bye!

yes.If you had Studied ISLAM seriously you wouldn't be asking me.But i guess you are also one of those who never have studied anything but just believe what other's say.

well, no i haven't studied Islam. but i have studied many Muslims and their countries.
First of all, no religion is perfect.
Second, Islam cannot be just perfect, in books. Every religion has their scared books, but that does not make these religion Perfect. :cool:

OK, so i don't go and read what the quran says, BUT i surely see, what other Muslims do. :tup:

by the way, if you still think u r right, than Hinduism is also perfect after Few Hindu killed many Muslims in Kashmir, as i have heard from many Muslims on this forum.
but it doesn't matter, right, Hinduism is also perfect just like islam.
:azn:

by the way, u still think islam is perfect religion?:pop:

i would like to ask other my fellow muslims brothers. :)

As i just said you are also one of the propaganda affected people.I don't why people in the world take the actions of Muslim as the teachings of ISLAM.But then again its useless to argue with ones who just don't wanna work hard and learn the truth.

As i just said you are also one of the propaganda affected people.I don't why people in the world take the actions of Muslim as the teachings of ISLAM.But then again its useless to argue with ones who just don't wanna work hard and learn the truth.

well, no religion teach anything bad. it's just the people. now let's say for an example:

A christian see Muslim killing another person. Now what kind of impression will it have on christian person?

and than you tell him, to read Islam.

this apply to not only you, or me, but to all others.

most of the times, actions speaks louder than words, so other will not go and read, what's written in quran, BUT they will defiantly see what Muslim is doing.
what he is following.

anyways, happy new year. :)

With out Naming any Specific Religions

Example:

Religion 1 Says , don't kill, lie , cheat , bribery , help poor
Religion 2 Says , don't kill, lie , cheat , bribery , help poor
Religion 3 Says , don't kill, lie , cheat , bribery , help poor

But some how advocates of all 3 religions would says
ours is better then yours so conflict arises

80% of people in all religion are always busy with earning a living
they are too busy to work hard etc

:coffee: and yet people continue to argue
:devil:

With out Naming any Specific Religions

Example:

Religion 1 Says , don't kill, lie , cheat , bribery , help poor
Religion 2 Says , don't kill, lie , cheat , bribery , help poor
Religion 3 Says , don't kill, lie , cheat , bribery , help poor

But some how advocates of all 3 religions would says
ours is better then yours so conflict arises

80% of people in all religion are always busy with earning a living
they are too busy to work hard etc

:coffee: and yet people continue to argue
:devil:

Sir, if you by chance one of those 3 religions you put up were Islam, it would make your statement false.

don't kill
as i've already posted:
SURAH 47:4
Therefore, WHEN YOU MEET THE UNBELIEVERS, SMITE AT THEIR NECKS; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.

Surah 98:6
Those who reject Islam are "the vilest of creatures" and thus deserve no mercy.

Surah 8:65:
'O Prophet! urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a hundred of you they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they are a people who do not understand. '.

There are many more in the Qur'an. Let's not waste bandwidth now ;)

Cheating and Lying, Killing in Hadith's:
Book 38, Number 4390:

Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi:

I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.

Qur'an (48:20) - "Allah promised you many acquisitions which you will take, then He hastened on this one for you and held back the hands of men from you, and that it may be a sign for the believers and that He may guide you on a right path."

Qur'an (33:27) - "And He caused you to inherit their land and their houses and their wealth, and land ye have not trodden. Allah is ever Able to do all things."

Now, please don't post to me the verses in the Qur'an where is says befriend the non believers, treat the Jews equally..... because that's a definite contradiction from (your) God.

People come to argue, because these religions have differences...... they may have the same roots (excluding Islam) but even in the same religion; there are arguments (look where Christianity is...)

Just my opinion on this thread:
You shouldn't be hating anyone because someone/something told you to hate.... Israel hasn't done anything to Pakistan.

Last edited:
well, no i haven't studied Islam. but i have studied many Muslims and their countries.
First of all, no religion is perfect.
Second, Islam cannot be just perfect, in books. Every religion has their scared books, but that does not make these religion Perfect. :cool:

OK, so i don't go and read what the quran says, BUT i surely see, what other Muslims do. :tup:

by the way, if you still think u r right, than Hinduism is also perfect after Few Hindu killed many Muslims in Kashmir, as i have heard from many Muslims on this forum.
but it doesn't matter, right, Hinduism is also perfect just like islam.
:azn:

by the way, u still think islam is perfect religion?:pop:

i would like to ask other my fellow muslims brothers. :)

If your religion is not perfect.. its not Islam's faualt .. so stop talking about Islam coz u r not a professor of islam. Dont blame the action few muslim over whole islam... If u dont like it go to hell but stop talking about islam... dont try justify ur cause by bashing islam... I love islam and I find it Perfect so I dont care what u think about it respect all religion and I will respect ur religion...:sniper::sniper:

Sir, if you by chance one of those 3 religions you put up were Islam, it would make your statement false.

as i've already posted:

There are many more in the Qur'an. Let's not waste bandwidth now ;)

Cheating and Lying, Killing in Hadith's:

Now, please don't post to me the verses in the Qur'an where is says befriend the non believers, treat the Jews equally..... because that's a definite contradiction from (your) God.

People come to argue, because these religions have differences...... they may have the same roots (excluding Islam) but even in the same religion; there are arguments (look where Christianity is...)

Just my opinion on this thread:
You shouldn't be hating anyone because someone/something told you to hate.... Israel hasn't done anything to Pakistan.

It's amazing how quickly one separates himself from the ignorant and mundane religious zealot who googles "Evil Quotes from Quran" and then plasters them on forums. There's something called out of context posting. All of the areas where such things are commented upon by the Quran there is definitely an emphasis upon self-defence.

I mean seriously in a forum this large with 20,000 + members do you really think there wouldn't have been other idiots who previously attempted this line of flame baiting before?

Also its a sure shot way of earning bans if you ridiculously invoke theology on a secular forum like this.

Let this be a stern and final warning from the management team to all religious nut jobs that think they can carry out their missionary goals around here.

This facination with Israel ??????????????

Is it something to do with the fact that they have KICK *** military

Awesome weapons and training

And happen to be INDIA,s biggest Arms supplier after Russia !!!!!!

If Israel had no military power no arms and where a weak nations would pakistanis STILL HAVE THIS THREAD OPEN ???????

Are pakistanis AFRAID of the indo/israeli military nexus ????

This facination with Israel ??????????????

Is it something to do with the fact that they have KICK *** military

Awesome weapons and training

And happen to be INDIA,s biggest Arms supplier after Russia !!!!!!

If Israel had no military power no arms and where a weak nations would pakistanis STILL HAVE THIS THREAD OPEN ???????

Are pakistanis AFRAID of the indo/israeli military nexus ????
No alliances, including India's are born without national interest. Don't pretend like you were born yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom