What's new

Pakistan and Israel

You know what?
you are Nazi in your mind..... bleed Israel????

Normal Zionist "Slogan" .. Nazis were a joke and were stupid.

take care of the rivers of blood in your country first

Thanks to you and your Indian friends , its just a matter of time when we will payback .

Speak peace !!!

An israeli is speaking of peace:woot:

Israel is here forever

I support a chunk of land for Israelis as they have every right to live in peace BUT along with an Independent state of Palestine.

:pakistan:

Apart from these issues, IMO there is no way to solve the matter and certainly not any war as it will yield disastrous results to both the sides. My analysis of a no-war solution:

1) Any attack on Israel will by Pakistan would earn them the wrath of United States if not NATO, which is more than enough alone.

2) Possibility of escalation to nuclear levels very much which would mean that even one nuclear missile if released would spell end of this world as all nuclear powers will not trust each other and launch their missiles.

3) Pakistani forces are already busy fighting within its borders with numerous terrorist organizations that are wrecking your country. By demanding a war on a totally unrelated entity, you would be stretching their capabilities thin.

4) Whether from Pakistani perspective or a neutral perspective; both Pakistan and Israel are equally powerful in terms of capabilities and this is cold hard truth when practically seen.

Those members who feel resting on past laurels of minor and inconsequentially unproductive achievements which had no effect on the outcome of those conflicts, need to understand that this is a totally different scenario. While last time Pakistani pilots engaged Israel when it was busy with 4 other countries' air forces, this time Islamabad would face the Israeli military full on face. Apart from United States' fury, even your neighbour New Delhi wouldn't take this conflict too kindly considering their closeness with Israel..

What made you conjure up this scenario ?

There has been at least 3 direct Pak - Israel contacts in history.
2 were hostile, one was mediated.

India has twice turned down Israel's attempts to over run Pakistan.

NATO / Europe are deep into their own economic mess, and will remain subdued in defense development, considering China and Moscow are on the rise.

They will focus on their enemies before they consider coming to rescue you.

I am amused as to how you think Pakistan and Israel will come face to face on battle grounds, and why would Pakistan like to come face to face ?

Here a simpler scenario.

Pakistan to export / install Land to Land missiles in areas around Israel.
Produce plenty of cruise missiles to fool and defeat the anti missile systems.
Hard tip every missile possible.
Keep them fueled , coupled and ready.

Problem solved !

Israel is doing almost similar thing to Pakistan, so why not reverse tactics.

There is just ONE Israel, and that too is very small.

How about holding it hostage and dealing on our terms.

You know what?
you are Nazi in your mind..... bleed Israel????
take care of the rivers of blood in your country first
Speak peace !!!
Israel is here forever

IDF ARMOR
Israel is an illegal occupier of foreign land. Today or tomorrow it has to vacate this land and go back to germany and other parts of europe to where the Jews belong. Israel is more Nazi than the Nazi germany could ever be.

Israeli armed forces with all its firepowers are nothing, except that the open terrain in that arab land does not support a guerrilla war by the Palestinians.

Better you make peace with your neighbours or abolish yourself as an entity before you shame yourself with defeat. You cannot afford even only one defeat, that is the reality.

Israel is an illegal occupier of foreign land. Today or tomorrow it has to vacate this land and go back to germany and other parts of europe to where the Jews belong. Israel is more Nazi than the Nazi germany could ever be.

Israeli armed forces with all its firepowers are nothing, except that the open terrain in that arab land does not support a guerrilla war by the Palestinians.

Better you make peace with your neighbours or abolish yourself as an entity before you shame yourself with defeat. You cannot afford even only one defeat, that is the reality.

This is exactly what the root cause of Arab-Isreal Conflict. Both the parties don't believe in Peaceful negotiation and always look to outdo other by unleashing bloodshed.

What made you conjure up this scenario ?

There has been at least 3 direct Pak - Israel contacts in history.
2 were hostile, one was mediated.

India has twice turned down Israel's attempts to over run Pakistan.

NATO / Europe are deep into their own economic mess, and will remain subdued in defense development, considering China and Moscow are on the rise.

They will focus on their enemies before they consider coming to rescue you.

I am amused as to how you think Pakistan and Israel will come face to face on battle grounds, and why would Pakistan like to come face to face ?

Here a simpler scenario.

Problem solved !

You think wars are so simple, don't you? Have you ever served even in a non-combatant role? Seriously, Apart from senior members like Mr. Muradk, there is rarely any tactic that has made sense in all the discussions that I have gone through.

Do you really think that making "plenty of cruise missiles" is as easy as putting a wad of flour on one side of the machine and get noodles on the other side?

In that case pray tell me:

1) How are you going to cover the cost of making it?
2) Who is going to pay for all the units that you plan to export?

Currently your economy doesn't permit you do be in any position to donate missiles to other agencies or entities. If you were that loaded with cash, don't you think that Pakistani military would prefer buying those missiles for its own induction rather than wasting them on some other unwanted enemy?

What exactly do you mean the same thing? If you are talking about Israeli agencies exporting defense equipments to New Delhi, I would like to show you here that in return, Israeli agencies get cold hard cash, billions from Indians. This gives Israel profitable revenues to continue manufacturing cutting-edge weaponry for themselves. What benefit in short or even medium term would Pakistani agencies gain by.. what did you call it? ahhh "producing numerous missiles and planting them around Israel".

And yet it produces maximum number of weapons and technology scientists around the world via other countries, has one of the most advanced indigenous defense industry and a military that would put many larger armed forces to shame. You forget the immense resources of Pentagon it has at its disposal

And you really think Mossad and CIA would be eating popcorn while Pakistani military intelligence is able to do that? Think practically my dear friend, Mossad despite limited resources is one of the most efficient intelligence agencies around the world. Coupled with CIA's impossible defense resources at their disposal, do you really think it is going to be that simple taking Israel a "hostage" and negotiating?

Any slightest sign of Israel weakening and United States along with God knows which all allies, will get into action. And in such a case, US won't be dealing with an unknown terrorist organization but a very familiar regular military of a country.

Now tell me, will your agencies prefer spending time guarding the nation against your main threat i.e. India or will they waste it over a country that officially poses them no threat, just over a perceived notion?

If you are interested in more details, ask some member currently serving in your armed forces (regardless of which service arm), to give you an in-depth analysis on what are the possible scenarios of a "Pakistan vs Israel". Let a serviceman explain you a more realistic battle scenario keeping your country's characteristics such as resources at disposal, manpower, efficiency and viability in mind.

Funny, someone even thanked you for such a post. Seriously!

Sir,

Please kidnly do a lttle more serious research about the capabilities of israel and limitations of pakistan---I wish you didnot have to make that statement that you did.

1:Recognizing ISRAEL is extreme and making hostile realtions with ISREAL is again extreme tactic now .
2:I am not in the favor of israel but first become strong than involve practically into Muslim world problems .
3: Did any ARAB country or OIC practically supported PAKISTAN on KASHMIR ISSUE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,answer is no .please be realistic ,becoming emotional is not a wise thing .If ARAB countries try ,they can put pressure on INDIA for KASHMIR but instead they always make ties with INDIA example is YASIR ARAFAT realtions with india and indira gandhi .

4:If israel posse any direct threat to PAKISTAN than tell them we are ready to kick your *** and we can as we have done before when ISRAEL and INDIA tried to attack on KAHUTA .
5: Be neutral with ISRAEL would be good policy for PAKISTAN and wait for right time to come .

1:Recognizing ISRAEL is extreme and making hostile realtions with ISREAL is again extreme tactic now .
2:I am not in the favor of israel but first become strong than involve practically into Muslim world problems .
3: Did any ARAB country or OIC practically supported PAKISTAN on KASHMIR ISSUE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,answer is no .please be realistic ,becoming emotional is not a wise thing .If ARAB countries try ,they can put pressure on INDIA for KASHMIR but instead they always make ties with INDIA example is YASIR ARAFAT realtions with india and indira gandhi .

4:If israel posse any direct threat to PAKISTAN than tell them we are ready to kick your *** and we can as we have done before when ISRAEL and INDIA tried to attack on KAHUTA .
5: Be neutral with ISRAEL would be good policy for PAKISTAN and wait for right time to come .

Bahi Jaan , you are saying right,
But, Ham nay Islam or Muslims ka Thaka liya hay(in good sence)
which you said above is totally right, but what about my heart & islamic lectures/studies, which saya, every muslim is like a wall----
therefore i said again--Ham nay Islam or Muslims ka Thaka liya hay(in good sence) and we and like us feel proud on this. :smitten:

I can't understand where some of you here get the idea that someone in Israel consider to attack Pakistan . we don't see Pakistan as an enemy!!!
we respect your country and would :welcome:welcome Pakistani leaders in Israel for peace talks . We think that Pakistan can play a roll in the creation of 2 states solution between us and the Palestinans.
Some people here think the Arabs care about Pakistan than you are wrong. Most Arab nations do not care even for their palastinians brothers.
I think the Palastinains must decide whether they want to be radical bin ladden style country or modern Islamic nation. since 1948 and earlier they brought upon them nakba after nakba rejecting 2 states resolution from 1947 dreaming to send all Jews to the sea
Israel is willing to live in peace and will be forever the homeland of all Jews despite most members dream here in this hate forum!!!

IDF ARMOR
:tup:

You think wars are so simple, don't you? Have you ever served even in a non-combatant role? Seriously, Apart from senior members like Mr. Muradk, there is rarely any tactic that has made sense in all the discussions that I have gone through.

Do you really think that making "plenty of cruise missiles" is as easy as putting a wad of flour on one side of the machine and get noodles on the other side?

In that case pray tell me:

1) How are you going to cover the cost of making it?
2) Who is going to pay for all the units that you plan to export?

Currently your economy doesn't permit you do be in any position to donate missiles to other agencies or entities. If you were that loaded with cash, don't you think that Pakistani military would prefer buying those missiles for its own induction rather than wasting them on some other unwanted enemy?

What exactly do you mean the same thing? If you are talking about Israeli agencies exporting defense equipments to New Delhi, I would like to show you here that in return, Israeli agencies get cold hard cash, billions from Indians. This gives Israel profitable revenues to continue manufacturing cutting-edge weaponry for themselves. What benefit in short or even medium term would Pakistani agencies gain by.. what did you call it? ahhh "producing numerous missiles and planting them around Israel".

And yet it produces maximum number of weapons and technology scientists around the world via other countries, has one of the most advanced indigenous defense industry and a military that would put many larger armed forces to shame. You forget the immense resources of Pentagon it has at its disposal

And you really think Mossad and CIA would be eating popcorn while Pakistani military intelligence is able to do that? Think practically my dear friend, Mossad despite limited resources is one of the most efficient intelligence agencies around the world. Coupled with CIA's impossible defense resources at their disposal, do you really think it is going to be that simple taking Israel a "hostage" and negotiating?

Any slightest sign of Israel weakening and United States along with God knows which all allies, will get into action. And in such a case, US won't be dealing with an unknown terrorist organization but a very familiar regular military of a country.

Now tell me, will your agencies prefer spending time guarding the nation against your main threat i.e. India or will they waste it over a country that officially poses them no threat, just over a perceived notion?

If you are interested in more details, ask some member currently serving in your armed forces (regardless of which service arm), to give you an in-depth analysis on what are the possible scenarios of a "Pakistan vs Israel". Let a serviceman explain you a more realistic battle scenario keeping your country's characteristics such as resources at disposal, manpower, efficiency and viability in mind.

Funny, someone even thanked you for such a post. Seriously!

You gave a good review of ISRAELI power and Pakistani Limitations.

But That Doesn't mean that we should just surrender before them.
After India also has been in a Position of Strength since Independence.
But that doesn't mean that we should just accepted Indian Supremacy.

After all it was Israel who first started the hostilities.Arabs are wrong and treat us Pakistanis and Indians like slaves.But if we do the same what difference is left between Us and Arabs.

Bahi Jaan , you are saying right,
But, Ham nay Islam or Muslims ka Thaka liya hay(in good sence)
which you said above is totally right, but what about my heart & islamic lectures/studies, which saya, every muslim is like a wall----
therefore i said again--Ham nay Islam or Muslims ka Thaka liya hay(in good sence) and we and like us feel proud on this. :smitten:

Sabaq phir seekh adalat ka sadaqat ka shujat ka liya jaye ga tujh say kam dunya ki immamat ka.

then we have to become capable of this .we have potential but we did not utilize it fully .To lead MUSLIM UMMA ,we should have leadership qualities and capabilities .sirf passion say kaam nahi chalna meray bhai .

Back
Top Bottom