What's new

Pakistan and Israel

I can't understand where some of you here get the idea that someone in Israel consider to attack Pakistan . we don't see Pakistan as an enemy!!!
we respect your country and would :welcome:welcome Pakistani leaders in Israel for peace talks . We think that Pakistan can play a roll in the creation of 2 states solution between us and the Palestinans.
Some people here think the Arabs care about Pakistan than you are wrong. Most Arab nations do not care even for their palastinians brothers.
I think the Palastinains must decide whether they want to be radical bin ladden style country or modern Islamic nation. since 1948 and earlier they brought upon them nakba after nakba rejecting 2 states resolution from 1947 dreaming to send all Jews to the sea
Israel is willing to live in peace and will be forever the homeland of all Jews despite most members dream here in this hate forum!!!

IDF ARMOR
:tup:
i heard not all jews are in the favour of existance of Israel.......... is that true?

i heard some of them thinks The whole world is for Jews so they can live anywhere they like and making countries, they do not like that

Every one wants to live in peace but , normally they are sileced by other people in their own community with tags such as un patriotic etc ...

They are in the favor of making GREATER ISRAEL
;););)

no only the Zionists Jews believes in Greater Israel....... if i am not wrong i can remember one Jew who was not in the favour of Israel (can't remember exactly but i probably seen his video couple of years back or probably just a illusion in my mind)

Hi,

Pakistan doesnot need more enemies but rather more friends or more neutrals---israel is not pakistan's enemy---and neither is it pakistan govt's official stand---otoh---pak leaders have sent out friendly overtures to the israelis and had quite a few meeintgs with them to find common grounds.

Pakistan needs someone like Sadaat to take that leap of faith---pakistanis don't realize that the palestinians had already made their decision to what they wanted at the camp David summit---when arafat walked out of it, because he couldnot get the remaining 10 % of what he wanted---.

It for sure is tragic and traumatic to see all those dead palestinian young ones ---but that could have been avoided if pakistan had been forceful with palestine to make peace with israel---Sadaat asked Arafat to come with him to negotiate with israel---he would have gotten so much more at that time in the 70's---but no---Arafat's ego was bigger that his mojo---.

Time is against palestine---someone posted a map of the shrinkage of palestine and palestinian boundary line over the years---that map teels the true story---it tells you about the winner mentality and the loosers mentality---.

It also tells you that when you are thick headed and don't listen and learn and accept what is in front of your face---the magnitude of the loss is multiplied.

Hi,

Pakistan doesnot need more enemies but rather more friends or more neutrals---israel is not pakistan's enemy---and neither is it pakistan govt's official stand---otoh---pak leaders have sent out friendly overtures to the israelis and had quite a few meeintgs with them to find common grounds.

Pakistan needs someone like Sadaat to take that leap of faith---pakistanis don't realize that the palestinians had already made their decision to what they wanted at the camp David summit---when arafat walked out of it, because he couldnot get the remaining 10 % of what he wanted---.

It for sure is tragic and traumatic to see all those dead palestinian young ones ---but that could have been avoided if pakistan had been forceful with palestine to make peace with israel---Sadaat asked Arafat to come with him to negotiate with israel---he would have gotten so much more at that time in the 70's---but no---Arafat's ego was bigger that his mojo---.

Time is against palestine---someone posted a map of the shrinkage of palestine and palestinian boundary line over the years---that map teels the true story---it tells you about the winner mentality and the loosers mentality---.

It also tells you that when you are thick headed and don't listen and learn and accept what is in front of your face---the magnitude of the loss is multiplied.

Can our Friendship with Israel stop them from Killing Palestinians by Phosphorus Bombs??

Can our Friendship with Israel stop them from Killing Palestinians by Phosphorus Bombs??

"killing Palestinians" are the most favorite words here in the
forum..... well stop being blind one sided: Palestinians are killing Israelis for 100 years now
children and elders . firing their stupid Kassam rockets on civilian
town blowing buses and trying to make Palestine a radical binladenstan

Pakistan should back Israel and ABU MAZZEN in order
to create moderate Palestine aside Israel before Pakistan
itself will be Pakibinladenstan

http://www.idf-armor.blogspot.com/:tup:

"killing Palestinians" are the most favorite words here in the
forum..... well stop being blind one sided: Palestinians are killing Israelis for 100 years now

Pakistan should back Israel and ABU MAZZEN in order
to create moderate Palestine aside Israel before Pakistan

http://www.idf-armor.blogspot.com/:tup:

yes may be they fire 1 rocket.... but then in response Israel kills 100s of peoples in attack :flame:

@ Pakistan and Israel Relationships

If you ever get to see the passport of Pakistan..... you will find written "This passport is valid for all countries except Israel" they do not even mind travelling to its worst enemy India..... but they do not allow Pakistani citizens to travel to Israel

"killing Palestinians" are the most favorite words here in the forum.....

Yes we are bad Humans as we have an epidemic of speaking the truth.
well stop being blind one sided: Palestinians are killing Israelis for 100 years now

With what? oh i forgot Palestinians possess WMD's.

55cac58ecaf82986ecdbf362a40f6972.jpg

fa0cfcd9f01de0d1368152a0d626552d.jpg

Which would be way better than a Zionist Israel.

Pakistan should back Israel and ABU MAZZEN

in order to create moderate Palestine aside Israel
They are already Quite Moderate & way better than Israeli Nazis.

before Pakistan itself will be Pakibinladenstan

59912c8a878caee7ba92c76fbe4d3809.jpg

:pakistan:

Last edited:
before Pakistan

Hey Few Posts before you were saying PEACE PEACE.Well finally your inner self came out.

If you ever get to see the passport of Pakistan..... you will find written "This passport is valid for all countries except Israel" they do not even mind travelling to its worst enemy India..... but they do not allow Pakistani citizens to travel to Israel

Ya when i first time say i was also a little bit curious.I was 6 or 7 at that time and i had been told that our only enemy is India.So i thought hey what is this Israel.But well soon i knew why it was written.

Back
Top Bottom