What's new

Pakistan Air Force Operation Swift Retort l Indian Military targets in gun-sight of PAF

He is clearly air chief material, and damn aggressive. Was at one time one of the finest viper pilots in PAF. Remained @Windjammer avatar for a long time.

download (1).jpg

My eyes were constantly on him after the Su-30 kill stuff.Damn, it was intriguing. But at the end, It was IAF who was flying and like they mentioned the formation broke. So, you're only as good as your pilot.
And WE'VE GOT THE BEST OF THEM(Signed by Chuck Yaeger below)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 255
My eyes were constantly on him after the Su-30 kill stuff.Damn, it was intriguing. But at the end, It was IAF who was flying and like they mentioned the formation broke. So, you're only as good as your pilot.
Who is he???

PAF is the only organization in the country with professional people who know their job. its time for the bloody politicians to stop filling their own pockets and buy some quality stuff for our fly boys.

Russian Military Attache ????

First ever release of H-4 pic by PAF officially ....

View attachment 579358

Disclaimer : It may not be related to 27 Feb, 2019 but related to user trial or training launch of H-4
Wicked! Is the video available?

U know there are still many proofs in this program.. As it was cut to half for aomw unknown reasons... Let these gangodeshis come with hanumanic logic.. Then PAD will release more evidence
They don't care for proof, they need a narrative for their desh bhakti.

Back
Top Bottom