What's new

Pak-Saudi 3 weeks long joint exercise (Al-Samsaam-IV-2011)

Now that's new again Sir Saudis are wearing Pakistani Army helmets????? Is this some thing normal in exercises or i would say training exercises ????

its happen yaar nothing new .gears can be used for exercise its normal .

Hmm.good to see Saudis are getting hard training to become hard force.:)

Train them well and train them hard please. Have no mercy on them. Let the entire weight of years of PA combat experience fall on their heads and bodies.... I have a feeling...we will need them soon..very soon.

Train them well and train them hard please. Have no mercy on them. Let the entire weight of years of PA combat experience fall on their heads and bodies.... I have a feeling...we will need them soon..very soon.

Good, it is going to be great job for SA army to protect Bahrain instead Pakistan Army which was sent few months ago. Also, I think, it would be useful for both countries to share experiences and airforces dogfights. Saudi Arabia Zindabad! :P

whatever dear its call exercise by ISPR and we follow them

ok sir but i hope we also get some benefit from this exercise kam Training ..................

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Good, it is going to be great job for SA army to protect Bahrain instead Pakistan Army which was sent few months ago. Also, I think, it would be useful for both countries to share experiences and airforces dogfights. Saudi Arabia Zindabad! :P
yes we would like to fly there new euro fighters i hope indian will not piss off seeing this lollllllllllllllll

977678196270.jpg

482703097164.jpg

341355271171.jpg

198900839546.jpg

304076386615.jpg

182185389566.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Pakistan army just look these exercises from far away .i never seen a single solder in action :D

977678196270.jpg

482703097164.jpg

341355271171.jpg

198900839546.jpg

304076386615.jpg

182185389566.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Pakistan army just look these exercises from far away .i never seen a single solder in action :D

I think all soldiers are like "Yes go. climb up there go" or "Take this rifle now and run run run" Our soldiers are like "Yes sir" "Right away sir" .

Lol work their assess off. What I was afraid of has happened.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

t least the new pictures makes them look more professional.

I think all soldiers are like "Yes go. climb up there go" or "Take this rifle now and run run run" Our soldiers are like "Yes sir" "Right away sir" .

Lol work their assess off. What I was afraid of has happened.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

t least the new pictures makes them look more professional.

trust me i still think they are not doing it well .still i can see mercy and behave of hosts with guests lolz .its not yet pushed to limit .lets see in next phase .

trust me i still think they are not doing it well .still i can see mercy and behave of hosts with guests lolz .its not yet pushed to limit .lets see in next phase .

Yeah I agree. Our soldiers suffer through worse punishment in our own training still.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=SA#/watch?v=410ZwPCEsrQ[/video]

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

They may not get the same training as pakistanis for sure but they still get treated like crap lol.

Holy shyt thts a chinese made mengshi humvee...whats tht doing in Pak>? im sure Saudi forcs didnt bring any vehicles on their airliner.... As a matter of fact i dnt see saudi combat gear either.... but the SUV? Did PA buy them? coz no more land rovers r being bought coz sme brit indian bought the shares.... ?

Holy shyt thts a chinese made mengshi humvee...whats tht doing in Pak>? im sure Saudi forcs didnt bring any vehicles on their airliner.... As a matter of fact i dnt see saudi combat gear either.... but the SUV? Did PA buy them? coz no more land rovers r being bought coz sme brit indian bought the shares.... ?

It has Saudi land forces logo on it.... And the same camo on it too....does that mean we bought it...interesting...

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

Also Saudi service number on it....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom