What's new

Pak-Saudi 3 weeks long joint exercise (Al-Samsaam-IV-2011)

I think they r being taught moutain warfare.... PA has very good experience frm saichin glacier(worlds highest battlefield),kashmir,G-B and Swat+FATA where they took the worlds biggest helibourne assault in peochar,swat and waziristan...

General Kayani along with Saudi Commander witnessed Pak-Saudi Joint Military exercises ‘Al-Samsaam’

ISLAMABAD Oct 06 (APP): Chief of the Army Staff General Ashfaq Perez Kayani and Saudi Commander Royal Saudi Land Forces (RSLF) Prince Lt. General (Staff) Khalid Bin Bander Bin Adbul Aziz Al-Saud today witnessed field operational area and witnessed Pak-Saudi Joint Military Exercises ‘Al Samsaam-IV.

General Kayani while addressing the joint forces on the occasion congratulated the participating troops on successful endeavors during the course of exercise. He termed the continued exercise as the excellent depiction bilateral military cooperation between the two brotherly countries. General Kayani said that troops from both sides have availed the best opportunity to learn from each other.

Army Chief went on saying that relations of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are not only friendly, but brotherly as both nations have long history of shared interest. He continued adding that both the countries have also strategic partnership which he said would further improve in future. General Kayani said that both the countries are deepening military and strategic partnership and more training and exercises would be set in future.

Saudi Commander, Prince Lt. General (Staff) Khalid Bin Bander Bin Adbul Aziz Al-Saud during his address lauded proficiency and professionalism exhibited by the joint troops and said that exercise is the symbol of deep friendship and brotherhood between the two brotherly countries. “this exercise reflects the basis and history of relations between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, this shows how much we are gaining from each other” said General Khalid.

It is pertinent to mention that Al-Samsaam Exercise IV is a part of continued joint exercises. Since its inception, the exercise has taken place three times in Saudi Arabia Al-Samsaam I in 2004, Al-Samsaam II 2006 and Al-Samsaam III 2008, whereas Al-Samsaam IV is underway that will continued up till mid of this month.

Today’s demonstration was related to anti-terrorism endeavor in which forces shown the way to counter the terror attack and taking control of the captured area. Along with land forces, fighter jets from Pakistan Air Force, Cobra Helicopters of Army Aviation also took part in the exercise.

436x328_3901_170500.jpg

4%20(1).JPG

4-6.JPG

4-5.JPG

4-2.JPG

587066_180863.jpg

get

The people saying that Saudis are using Pak weapons and gears should know that the Saudi equipment arriving from Karachi was a little late due to some reasons and they had to carry on with the exercise.Saudis did bring along vehicles a lot of them.This is for sure a battalion level exercise a unit from the Pakistani side and a unit from the Saudi side.About 4 days ago they practiced combined air and land assault with some deadly Pakistani helicopters (you know which)I even made a video because they are a rare sighting around here.
One thing is that Saudis are way out of shape.I met the ones on the exercise and man they need to get their **** together.The Saudi Brigadier who came along said and i quote"Pakistan training is very good ,better than USA(considering this battalion also did an exercise in the US recently) but Pakistan is very poor in equipment".
will be coming back with more interesting facts after the exercise is over,cuz otherwise ISI Det will be knocking at my door.

The people saying that Saudis are using Pak weapons and gears should know that the Saudi equipment arriving from Karachi was a little late due to some reasons and they had to carry on with the exercise.Saudis did bring along vehicles a lot of them.This is for sure a battalion level exercise a unit from the Pakistani side and a unit from the Saudi side.About 4 days ago they practiced combined air and land assault with some deadly Pakistani helicopters (you know which)I even made a video because they are a rare sighting around here.
One thing is that Saudis are way out of shape.I met the ones on the exercise and man they need to get their **** together.The Saudi Brigadier who came along said and i quote"Pakistan training is very good ,better than USA(considering this battalion also did an exercise in the US recently) but Pakistan is very poor in equipment".
will be coming back with more interesting facts after the exercise is over,cuz otherwise ISI Det will be knocking at my door.

I really wish that you let the Saudi commanders know about this some how. When we are training with other countries no one tells us our short comings but if you do say maybe they will work on these problems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom