What's new

Pak-Saudi 3 weeks long joint exercise (Al-Samsaam-IV-2011)

DSC_4110.JPG

DSC_4062.JPG

13.jpg

DSC_4041.JPG

Lol exactly as I thought. These kids just graduated from Military school and are just having their final exam in Pakistan.

Well Inspector General Training and evaluation, Lieutenant General, Muzamil Hussain witnessed Pak-Saudi Joint Exercise so i assume some sort of training for Saudi Forces is also included.

But sir i think this is very initial level of training session ........... Or may b Saudis are going through with some firing training with AKs

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Lol exactly as I thought. These kids just graduated from Military school and are just having their final exam in Pakistan.

O i think that will clear some thing out of these pics.....

But sir i think this is very initial level of training session ........... Or may b Saudis are going through with some firing training with AKs

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

O i think that will clear some thing out of these pics.....

These guys are the first patch to graduate from Pakistani built mountain warfare school in Saudi Arabia. So I guess the joint training is perhaps only part of the teaching program.

These guys are the first patch to graduate from Pakistani built mountain warfare school in Saudi Arabia. So I guess the joint training is perhaps only part of the teaching program.

Then its more like a training for our Saudi brothers rather then a full scale military Exercise

Why are they training with type 56 it is not their main assault rifle or they switching from G3s to Type 56 or what???
G36C , Steyr AUG , Heckler & Koch G3, M4 carbine are there main Assault rifles .....

Why are they training with type 56 it is not their main assault rifle or they switching from G3s to Type 56 or what???
G36C , Steyr AUG , Heckler & Koch G3, M4 carbine are there main Assault rifles .....

We tried the AUG in the Yemen conflict and it was a failure. Soldier kept complaining that it keeps jamming and melting during intense combat. The G-36C is made for uraban warfare scenarios. And the M4 Carbin are not make under license like the other ones. Our soldiers preferred AK type weapons in mountain warfare.

We tried the AUG in the Yemen conflict and it was a failure. Soldier kept complaining that it keeps jamming and melting during intense combat. The G-36C is made for uraban warfare scenarios. And the M4 Carbin are not make under license like the other ones. Our soldiers preferred AK type weapons in mountain warfare.

Good choice brother Saudi Arabia can manufacture it Under licence and chines can are also a reliable supplier for type 56

Interesting, it is very rare events between Pakistan and SA.

2656.jpg

You can see, these Saudi army (weight gain) indeed is weak and lack of disciplines, they look impressed while looking at Pakistan Army. :azn:

Not only SA, Pakistan should discipline them (many Muslims countries) harder and tougher.

:pakistan:

Interesting, it is very rare events between Pakistan and SA.

2656.jpg

You can see, these Saudi army (weight gain) indeed is weak and lack of disciplines, they look impressed while looking at Pakistan Army. :azn:

Not only SA, Pakistan should discipline them (many Muslims countries) harder and tougher.

:pakistan:

WoW you come to the conclusion that the entire Saudi Army is weak from one single picture... You must be superman or something.

these exercises are near jehlum in tila firing range

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

tell me about pak-saudia airforce exercise in pakistan

these exercises are near jehlum in tila firing range

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

tell me about pak-saudia airforce exercise in pakistan

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

I think I am starting to see a pattern here. First these guys graduate so they quickly send them in exercises for combat experience. Then our pilots graduate and shortly after the graduation ceremony they hold Al-Soqoor 2. And most recently we graduated Helicopter pilots and now there is a combat helicopter exercise with Kuwait in my city. (I actually saw both Kuwaiti and Saudi Apaches flying side by side on my way to college today :D )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom