What's new

Pak overture to Turkey for attack drones worries India

What are you talking about indian troller?
Pakistan is only interested in TAI MALE UAV which has no significant or no Isreali input at all.
Pak and Turk relations is more then just money-technology like India and Isreal.

Did you bother to read the article YOU posted?

Or the portion I highlighted from the article that I was responding to?....

Come back and talk to me when you do your homework...

I agree. I'm going to start reporting any India related stuff in this thread. Indians, please stop derailing this thread. This thread is about Pakistanis turning to their Turkish friends for an armed drone. Come to terms with it and stop polluting this thread.

This thread is about india getting worried about turkish drone tech going to pak. Read the article heading atleast if not the article itself.

Hence pls don't make offtopic advice posts and pollute the thread.

On topic - the israeli tech is NOT going to pakistan. period.

This thread is about india getting worried about turkish drone tech going to pak. Read the article heading atleast if not the article itself.

Hence pls don't make offtopic advice posts and pollute the thread.

On topic - the israeli tech is NOT going to pakistan. period.

There is no israeli Tech in use for future MALE UAV, Mission Computer, FLIR, SAR Radar, Airframe etc. are developed by turkish Companies !

i agree with the point that Turkwy would not transfer the technology of other nations but i guess they can transer the technical know how to us which is important.

Well, there is plenty of derailing going on. The news title suggest that Pakistan's overture to Turkey is worrying India. Commenting on the title isn't off topic. However, you explain to me what India and Turkey relations have in common with this thread? Let's not further drag this discussion into abyss. Let's just remain on topic.

Well India Turkey and Israel turkey relations will have a direct impact (however little) on the results of the overtures. I dont think that is off topic at all..

There is no israeli Tech in use for future MALE UAV, Mission Computer, FLIR, SAR Radar, Airframe etc. are developed by turkish Companies !

bro it is useless to tell them because these people are born with a genetic fault which would not let them accept anything you can say from your best knowledge .. Do judt do not reply them and tell us more about the related stuff.

Did you bother to read the article YOU posted?

Or the portion I highlighted from the article that I was responding to?....

Come back and talk to me when you do your homework...

Do you have a brain to comprehend something on your own?
Pakistan is not interested in Isreali UAV in service with turkey but rather their own indigenous MALE UAV. and since the source is indian i am also guessing the author of this article must be indian so such stupid comment such as "worried over IAI UAV in pak hands" is quite typical of them.

Do you have a brain to comprehend something on your own?
Pakistan is not interested in Isreali UAV in service with turkey but rather their own indigenous MALE UAV. and since the source is indian i am also guessing the author of this article must be indian so such stupid comment such as "worried over IAI UAV in pak hands" is quite typical of them.

So now you want me to imagine what Pakistan wants from Turkey?....That makes a lot of sense Einstein.....

Where in the Article you posted does it mention that Pakistan is interested in the MALE UAV and NOT the Israeli Drone?.....point it out and I will take my words back....

So YOU posted the Indian article to gloat and celebrate....and now YOU are calling the author of the same stupid....
Why did you post it if you thought it was stupid, inconsistant and lacked credibility?....and on top of that you're jumping with joy about the news....LOL!!!....Stupidity at its best.....

Consider this my last response to you unless you have anything of value to disregard my claim.....

Last edited:
teel u what india is not giving money to turkey to run country why turkey scare of indian who is idiot country himself and keep crying we neeed to see ur scary tears and where are those indian members

teel u what india is not giving money to turkey to run country why turkey scare of indian who is idiot country himself and keep crying we neeed to see ur scary tears and where are those indian members

C'mon folks.. Shehar basa nahin looterey pehle aa gaye..

every one is free to get any thing from whoever is ready to supply.. lets leave it at that.. shall we??

N'joy

This was the 1st Indian reference in the thread. So illuminatus, my friend, report away..

If you dont want Indians posting in a thread, then dont involve India in that thread. Else its fair game. I mean indians commenting on the thread within forum rules...Obviously unless Mods say otherwise..

Wat is he gona report away?? i spoke upon wat i read simple India is concerned about Pak going to the Turks about these uav's wat do you expect for us to do have flowers set for you indians and let you say wat you want and when you want nooo :disagree: doesn't work that way just like you said you have right to say wat you want under fourm guidelines so do i and i did just so ...:eek:

Last edited:
So now you want me to imagine what Pakistan wants from Turkey?....That makes a lot of sense Einstein.....

Where in the Article you posted does it mention that Pakistan is interested in the MALE UAV and NOT the Israeli Drone?.....point it out and I will take my words back....

So YOU posted the Indian article to gloat and celebrate....and now YOU are calling the author of the same stupid....
Why did you post it if you thought it was stupid, inconsistant and lacked credibility?....and on top of that you're jumping with joy about the news....LOL!!!....Stupidity at its best.....

Consider this my last response to you unless you have anything of value to disregard my claim.....

Thanks for proving my point that you indeed lack a brain to comprehend anything on your own.
The only topic of interest and something realistic in this article is that Pakistan has again shown interest in Turkish UAV and that indians are crying over it. other then that all is indian nonsense. Btw this is not the first time that PA PAF has refered Turkish UAV to MALE. but you sitting their being a lazy guy wont bother to go deep into the topic.

bro it is useless to tell them because these people are born with a genetic fault which would not let them accept anything you can say from your best knowledge .. Do judt do not reply them and tell us more about the related stuff.

What genetic fault is that, black blood? :lol::lol::lol:

No wonder you were twisting and turning defending racism on the australia thread.

Last edited:
I agree. I'm going to start reporting any India related stuff in this thread. Indians, please stop derailing this thread. This thread is about Pakistanis turning to their Turkish friends for an armed drone. Come to terms with it and stop polluting this thread.

Just look at the thread

Pak overture to Turkey for attack drones worries India

I think India is their in the title, won't you?

Back
Top Bottom