What's new

Pak overture to Turkey for attack drones worries India

The problem with Falco Evo is its payload capacity,The payload is increased from previous 70kg of Falco Uav to just 120kg for Falco Evo, and with that payload capacity not many missiles can be loaded on this platform,probably just 1 or two

Well u dont have to buy it as nobody is forcing u?
Wat about our own BURRAQ UCAV?
I bet on it.

Selex Galileo parks enhanced Falco UAV

Selex Galileo has put on hold an enhanced version of its Falco unmanned air vehicle, called the Evolution (Evo). It is focusing instead on an all-weather imaging, communications and signals intelligence-capable variant that is designed for African, Asian and Middle Eastern customers.

In 2009 Selex conducted a Falco demonstration flight in an unnamed Middle Eastern location for more than 12h and another in an unidentified North African country that lasted for over 14h. The company has previously said that it hopes to sell the type to Libya. An Asian country - widely known to be Pakistan - is the launch customer for the Falco.

Selex says that it "collated interest" in the all-weather imagery and communications intelligence variant last year, and confirms that this would also have increased endurance available as a future retrofit option.

The Italian manufacturer was to test fly the Evo, with its longer booms, wider 14m (45.9ft) wingspan and payload increase from 70kg (154lb) to 120kg, this year. "Further development of the Falco Evo depends on current negotiations, as we already have all the development plans and know how to move ahead," it says.

In December Selex announced that it had completed full envelope testing of the Falco. This includes the use of electro-optical and synthetic aperture radar sensors, including the company's active electronically scanned array PicoSAR design, plus a smaller SAR package with a ground moving target indication capability.

However, as the company announced the completion of testing with the UAV, the Italian authorities were investigating last September's heavy landing of a Falco at West Wales airport in ParcAberporth. The aircraft's landing gear and payload were damaged in the incident.

Selex is considering whether it will conduct further activities at ParcAberporth, citing "quite stringent" operating conditions.

Selex Galileo parks enhanced Falco UAV

Well u dont have to buy it as nobody is forcing u?

Well so far Paf is the sole customer of Falco UAV if Paf would have given them the green signal then there may have some chance of getting the armed one,but once again the problem is the double standard USA who has pressurized Italy not to sell armed drones to Pakistan. But i dont think it will cost us as much as USA anticipated coz we are making our own UCAV

Wat about our own BURRAQ UCAV?
I bet on it.

So,far there is not a single official report about Burraq all we know are rumors floating on different forums,But it is believed that Pakistan signed a contract with Turkey for technical assistance for Burraq UCAV also China is having a number of domestic UCAV's and surely they will assist Pakistan if there help is needed, According to web source the first test flight of Burraq was due in 2009 but nobody knows the actual status, According to reports it will use Nescom made missile but Utmas made missile for Turkish UCAV Tiha can also be used on Burraq ,So keep fingers crossed and lets hope for the best

It make me laugh when I see indian crying/worried even at the smallest military procurement made by pakistan, I cant understand why indians worry so much keeping in mind their economy-of which they boost all the day, their large army and their high tech capabilities (everything indian is best and any thing that pak get is a crap). If pakistan had such capability, not a single pakistani have cared to look at indian procurements.
Nice to see Pakistan is working on to get different platforms for Drones, American, Desi, and now turkish.
good luck Pak Turk friendship.

That's the pictures of signiture ceremony between Turkey and Pakistan for UAV technologies !!!

iha01.jpg

Attention to writtens !!!

"Özgün TİHA (MALE-Operatif) Geliştirme Projesi kapsamında,

1. TAI ile Pakistan (AWC) arasında işbirliği anlaşmasına yönelik imza töreni,

In terms of indigenous MALE UAV development,

1-TAI and Pakistan (AWC) cooperation signiture ceremony !!!

Savunma Sanayii Müste?arl???

It make me laugh when I see indian crying/worried even at the smallest military procurement made by pakistan, I cant understand why indians worry so much keeping in mind their economy-of which they boost all the day, their large army and their high tech capabilities (everything indian is best and any thing that pak get is a crap). If pakistan had such capability, not a single pakistani have cared to look at indian procurements.
Nice to see Pakistan is working on to get different platforms for Drones, American, Desi, and now turkish.
good luck Pak Turk friendship.

It's good for you guys that pakistan is getting uavs from turkey.About india crying,did india express concern over pakistan's co-operation with turkey in uav procurement?

Back
Top Bottom