What's new

Pak overture to Turkey for attack drones worries India

Tiha Block-A will perform its test flight in April 2010... First period of 2011, Tiha's will be operational in Turkish army... Armed version of Tiha's will fly until 2012.

Muharrem Dortkasli (TAI) has told many times in magazines that TAI and Pakistan have been cooperating to develop Male UAV's... I will try to find one of them for you...

Just look at the thread

Pak overture to Turkey for attack drones worries India

I think India is their in the title, won't you?

yeah, but what does this thread have to do with india-Turkey relations?

Tiha Block-A will perform its test flight in April 2010... First period of 2011, Tiha's will be operational in Turkish army... Armed version of Tiha's will fly until 2012.

Muharrem Dortkasli (TAI) has told many times in magazines that TAI and Pakistan have been cooperating to develop Male UAV's... I will try to find one of them for you...

That's great news... especially on the timing. We could realistically expect to have MALE UCAVs in strength by 2013/14. That's not too far away. I suspect in the interim we will be arming the Falco with 2-4 TOW-II class missiles.

Are there any new opportunities and projects that are on your agenda in respect of Pakistan? Could you please inform us with this regard?

We have good and comprehensive relations in all respects. We have been making efforts to develop joint programs by making visits. Moreover, we will be glad to take part in the prospective programs of PAF to the extent of our facilities and capabilities. Civilian and military delegation visits have significant roles in the improvement of these programs. We have a joint program with Pakistan regarding unmanned air vehicles which was commenced previously. It should also be noted that Pakistan is interested in the ATAK (Attack Helicopter) program carried out under the responsibility of TAI, as the main contractor. Therefore, we are also planning to visit PAF officials to discuss this subject.

Defence Turkey Magazine - all about Turkish Defence Industry, Online Articles

ASLAM-O-ALIKUM

Brother various sources also stated that Pakistan is also working on its own drone named "burraq" which will use NESCOM made laser guided bombs,it will b good for Pakistan to also watch closely the TIHA ucav program plus China also has made few male drones.so it will b good for Pakistan

Love to see more and more and more
Cooperation between
Pakistan - Turkey - Iran - China
thanks a lot cabatli for above mentioned info...

regards,

sunny

We don't need the Israelis anymore !

In some Years Turkey play in Defence Industry in the same Leage with Israel. Between 1999 - 2003 Israel modernized with Tech-Transfer 54 F-4E Phantom to the F-4E 2020 Standard, now we are able to upgrade our Aircraft by our own. Now TAI Ugrade C-130 Hercules and T-38 Talon from TUAF inverstory, they recieve structural and Avionik Upgrades and use a turkish Made Mission Computer.

In 2005 our Airforce teste'd indigenous develope'd HGSS INS/GPS guidet Bombs, TUAF place'd an Order for 250 HGSS. Further Developments of HGSS will have Wings to enhance the Range and IIR Seeker for more Precision. The SSM have given Aselsan and Roketsan the Order to develop short and Medium Range Air Defence Systems. The Missiles will be also develope'd in Turkey, the short Range Missiles have a Range up to 12 km the medium Range Missiles up to 25 km.

In this Year the YTKB-400 Harbour ASW Patrol Boats enter in Service and in 2011 our first indigenous Warship will enter in Service.

When these Projects and many more which are not mentoine'd in my Post ende'd than we need no Israel to modernize our Army !:victory::victory:

The Relations with Pak have nothing to do with our goverment, we are Pak forever gratefull for their Supprot of our Indepence War. I'm not a Supporter of our current Goverment, because of it's Islamist Routs, but I'm a great Supporter of the Turk - Pak Friendship. The Friendship to Pakistan is Important for all turkish People, in this Case it makes no mater if they secular or religious !

Same here though i do like this stance on Israel.

I just want to know

1: turkey using israel and usa uav`s

dey hav just Bayraktar Mini UAV of der own so they r 10 yaer away with armed usvs

2: dey hav relation with israel so r pak ready to mak relation with dem??

I just want to know

1: turkey using israel and usa uav`s

dey hav just Bayraktar Mini UAV of der own so they r 10 yaer away with armed usvs

2: dey hav relation with israel so r pak ready to mak relation with dem??

Harpy-Mini UAV Israel-over 100
Bayraktar- Mini UAV Turkey-over 100
Heron-6 delievered 4 more on the way-Israel Huge UAV
MQ-9 Reaper-Going to be delievered 4-USA large UAV
MQ-1 Predator-Going to be delievered 6-USA large UAV
I-GNAT ER-Large UAV USA

As thread title suggest, I think there is more the worry about rather then what exactly being convened as per the subject of this thread. Turkey is surely among those nations which will be out of India's influence to impact its ongoing defence deals with Pakistan. Since, Turkey opens a gateway to modest to advance technology for various defence needs to Pakistan especially through to meet demanding needs of Pakistani Navy which is getting stronger with the addition of newly acquired and second hand Frigate from US and China.

Back
Top Bottom