What's new

Pak overture to Turkey for attack drones worries India

In Addition of armed TIHA-B Development, SSM will start a Development of an anti-Radar UCAV in this Year. The planned anti-Radar UCAV is capable to Destroy enemy Ground based Radar in a Range up to 500 km.

woohoo... man...
looks like after INDIA-Isreal military partner
PAK has found a new partner TURKEY!
however india gets ripped off.:woot:
anyways.. can you shed some more light on this project..

Needless to add, Pakistan was less than overwhelmed by the offer. Therefore, Indian sources said, Pakistan is now approaching their its friends in the Turkish army for this technology. The Turks were given drones, both attack and surveillance ones, by the Israelis as they battle the Kurds. Whether they are persuaded to part with these for the Pakistanis is another matter, and likely to involve a lot of pre-emptive Indian diplomacy.

Gullability at its best....

You guys have high hopes if you think that the Israeli's willl part with this tech and that the Turks would risk their relationship with Israel to please Pakistan....

Just give me one reason and one incentive that Pakistan can offer Turkey other than "maybe" money for them to put their trust with the Israeli's on the line.....

If this news is true...then expect the JF-17 to fly in Indian and Israeli colors as well....(Not that we would need them) but just food for thought.....
Some here think International politics is Halwa......

You guys have high hopes if you think that the Israeli's willl part with this tech and that the Turks would risk their relationship with Israel to please Pakistan....

Just give me one reason and one incentive that Pakistan can offer Turkey other than "maybe" money for them to put their trust with the Israeli's on the line.....

If this news is true...then expect the JF-17 to fly in Indian and Israeli colors as well....(Not that we would need them) but just food for thought.....

Your Point is Somewhat right but if present government in turkey remains in Power then you are wrong.

please folks.Do not put INDIA's problem in every threads.so every thing is discussed properly without disturbance.IM SICK OF THIS:argh:

Your Point is Somewhat right but if present government in turkey remains in Power then you are wrong.

I agree with you that the current Turkish Govt is very Pro-Pak and a big supporter of the Islamic cause....as was seen through some of their actions and criticism of Israel...
So as far as indegenous Turkish weapon systems go.....Pakistan will have all options open...in fact Ill go as far to say that Pak may even block sales to India if need be....

But as far as blatant transfer of the tech of other nations go.....thats a whole different story....and it will take more than some random article and fanboys from Turkey to be a convincing argument.....

I agree. I'm going to start reporting any India related stuff in this thread. Indians, please stop derailing this thread. This thread is about Pakistanis turning to their Turkish friends for an armed drone. Come to terms with it and stop polluting this thread.

India is crying once again lol ..:cry: its seems to think it is the only one in the region or in the world that has a right to upgrade its armed forces :disagree: wake up move with the world the world does not move with you your crying wont get you anywhere we will still do our upgrades to defend our selves as we have and we shall wat we do is our businesss so stop crying and taking out bs from your big mouth :blah: talk about peace and friendship for once :tup:

This was the 1st Indian reference in the thread. So illuminatus, my friend, report away..

If you dont want Indians posting in a thread, then dont involve India in that thread. Else its fair game. I mean indians commenting on the thread within forum rules...Obviously unless Mods say otherwise..

I agree. I'm going to start reporting any India related stuff in this thread. Indians, please stop derailing this thread. This thread is about Pakistanis turning to their Turkish friends for an armed drone. Come to terms with it and stop polluting this thread.

Just one last reply.please

But as far as blatant transfer of the tech of other nations go.....thats a whole different story....and it will take more than some random article and fanboys from Turkey to be a convincing argument.....

I don't think that we do need tech transfer as our beloved PAF says that their hands are already full.Besides with our present infrastructure we even can not absorb a full TOT.

And on a lighter note we can always reverse engineer or send to China for Academic use

This was the 1st Indian reference in the thread. So illuminatus, my friend, report away..

If you dont want Indians posting in a thread, then dont involve India in that thread. Else its fair game..Obviously unless Mods say otherwise..

I'm going to start reporting any off topic Indian remarks in this thread. Be it from anyone. Turkish Indian relations have nothing to do with the news posted in this thread. I'm just sick and tired of threads being hijacked in such a cunning manner. Always when there is such good news a bunch of bad apples destroy the mood. It shouldn't be tolerated.

Just one last reply.please

I don't think that we do need tech transfer as our beloved PAF says that their hands are already full.Besides with our present infrastructure we even can not absorb a full TOT.

And on a lighter note we can always reverse engineer or send to China for Academic use

Which is exactly why it makes this deal even more impossible let alone be true.....
Thanks for supporting my argument....

We don't need the Israelis anymore !

In some Years Turkey play in Defence Industry in the same Leage with Israel. Between 1999 - 2003 Israel modernized with Tech-Transfer 54 F-4E Phantom to the F-4E 2020 Standard, now we are able to upgrade our Aircraft by our own. Now TAI Ugrade C-130 Hercules and T-38 Talon from TUAF inverstory, they recieve structural and Avionik Upgrades and use a turkish Made Mission Computer.

In 2005 our Airforce teste'd indigenous develope'd HGSS INS/GPS guidet Bombs, TUAF place'd an Order for 250 HGSS. Further Developments of HGSS will have Wings to enhance the Range and IIR Seeker for more Precision. The SSM have given Aselsan and Roketsan the Order to develop short and Medium Range Air Defence Systems. The Missiles will be also develope'd in Turkey, the short Range Missiles have a Range up to 12 km the medium Range Missiles up to 25 km.

In this Year the YTKB-400 Harbour ASW Patrol Boats enter in Service and in 2011 our first indigenous Warship will enter in Service.

When these Projects and many more which are not mentoine'd in my Post ende'd than we need no Israel to modernize our Army !:victory::victory:

I agree with you that the current Turkish Govt is very Pro-Pak and a big supporter of the Islamic cause....as was seen through some of their actions and criticism of Israel...
So as far as indegenous Turkish weapon systems go.....Pakistan will have all options open...in fact Ill go as far to say that Pak may even block sales to India if need be....

The Relations with Pak have nothing to do with our goverment, we are Pak forever gratefull for their Supprot of our Indepence War. I'm not a Supporter of our current Goverment, because of it's Islamist Routs, but I'm a great Supporter of the Turk - Pak Friendship. The Friendship to Pakistan is Important for all turkish People, in this Case it makes no mater if they secular or religious !

Last edited:
^^^^ And Kudos to Turkey for their achievements....Frankly Im a fan!!

But Im responding to the contents of the article which mention the "armed drones" that Israel had provided to Turkey for Kurdish offensive that Im questioning.....

Below is what I wrote in one of my previous posts and I concur with you.....

"So as far as indegenous Turkish weapon systems go.....Pakistan will have all options open...in fact Ill go as far to say that Pak may even block sales to India if need be...."

But lets talk about it when it happens....future is an uncertain phenomenon

I'm going to start reporting any off topic Indian remarks in this thread. Be it from anyone. Turkish Indian relations have nothing to do with the news posted in this thread. I'm just sick and tired of threads being hijacked in such a cunning manner. Always when there is such good news a bunch of bad apples destroy the mood. It shouldn't be tolerated.

Seriously an honest suggestion.. Pl carry on the discussion without making fun of India / blaming India on this thread and none of the indians will have a reason for posting anything here.. Also I dont think there is any significant derailing yet.

Seriously an honest suggestion.. Pl carry on the discussion without making fun of India / blaming India on this thread and none of the indians will have a reason for posting anything here.. Also I dont think there is any significant derailing yet.

Well, there is plenty of derailing going on. The news title suggest that Pakistan's overture to Turkey is worrying India. Commenting on the title isn't off topic. However, you explain to me what India and Turkey relations have in common with this thread? Let's not further drag this discussion into abyss. Let's just remain on topic.

What are you talking about indian troller?
Pakistan is only interested in TAI MALE UAV which has no significant or no Isreali input at all.
Pak and Turk relations is more then just money-technology like India and Isreal.

Back
Top Bottom