What's new

Pak overture to Turkey for attack drones worries India

Brothers,
will some one share, where is Turkey standing for attack drone technology?
good or so so.

Wat is he gona report away?? i spoke upon wat i read simple India is concerned about Pak going to the Turks about these uav's wat do you expect for us to do have flowers set for you indians and let you say wat you want and when you want nooo :disagree: doesn't work that way just like you said you have right to say wat you want under fourm guidelines so do i and i did just so ...:eek:

Major General Saheb

It was illuminatuswho talked about reporting any posts refering to India in this thread and I informed him that in that case he should report the 1st post that referenced the Indians. I personally was enjoying the discussions and counter arguements, but illuminatus did not want Indians to comment...

Pakistan Approaches Turkey for Armed drones

Finding the US not overly helpful on arming it with drones and drone technology, Pakistan has now made overtures to the Turkish army for technology and attack capability, which India is now monitoring closely. During his recent visit to Islamabad, US defence secretary Robert Gates promised the gift of 12 drones for surveillance. But the 12 RQ-7 Shadow drones cannot send in Reaper or Hellfire missiles which would make them truly lethal and would have provoked an immediate outcry from India.

ASIAN DEFENCE: Pakistan Approaches Turkey for Armed drones

First of all, Stop Trolling Indians.. This is a serious thread...

Pakistan and Turkey TAI has signed an agreement to develop Male UAV's in 2007-08...

It is Turkish but You can easily see that It is about TIHA MALE technology and Pakistan... :)
Savunma Sanayii Müste?arl???

iha01.jpg

iha02.jpg

Top Turkish officials have met with this signiture ceremony...

White dressed man-Turkish Ministery of National Defence (Vecdi Gonul)
Grey dressed man-Turkish undesecretariat of Defence Industry (Murad Bayar)
Right side of Vecdi Gonul-TAI Manager (Muharrem Dortkasli)

iha02.jpg

I hope We will see similar signiture ceremonies for T-129 Atak as well... Tiha and T-129 Atak will be a strategic combination for Pakistan army...

Last edited:
Turkish anti-Radiation UAV program will also start in this year. Magazines announced that It will have a range about 500km. It follows the routes that likely enemy radars have been placed. When It detects a pulse of a radar, Suddenly It dives towards enemy radar to destroy. There are only two options for a radar which was detected by those UAV's.

1-Shut Down the power of Radar
2-Fire to destroy this tiny UAV with a thousands $ guided missile.

and Think hundreds of those UAV's flying above battlefield like bee's.. :)

Turkey has ordered Israeli Harpy Drones and Then, agreed on develop our owns...

Last edited by a moderator:
Now when our brother cobalti have cleared the air and the indians and there points about PAK-TURK MALE UAV OFFICIAL DEAL.I want you (indians) to see and believe it with your own eyes if u can.Thanks

Inshallah bro cobalti i wish we were neighbours

I wish We were bro... but As long as We improve our neighbourhood relations with Iran, We can proceed our relations like two neighbour country... :) You know There are a new railway program among Iran-Turkey and Pakistan. After this program will be finished, Two brother nation will improve merchant and cultural relations more...

Pakistan Approaches Turkey for Armed drones

Finding the US not overly helpful on arming it with drones and drone technology, Pakistan has now made overtures to the Turkish army for technology and attack capability, which India is now monitoring closely. During his recent visit to Islamabad, US defence secretary Robert Gates promised the gift of 12 drones for surveillance. But the 12 RQ-7 Shadow drones cannot send in Reaper or Hellfire missiles which would make them truly lethal and would have provoked an immediate outcry from India.

ASIAN DEFENCE: Pakistan Approaches Turkey for Armed drones

So, what is the point in bringing up this malafied news? which is not even written properly!
What is leathal? shadow drones?
Do you have comments of your own?

Israeli drones had been flying in Pakistan skies for last one decade.... so now shall Pakistan give free hand to indians?
It is well known that Pakistan is developing advance drones locally and with collaboration of friendly states....... why indians did not bothered before?
Exporting terrorism to Pakistan has been indian policy for last 60 years and drones are going to fail it and this is what actually hurts india. americans and indians can kiss good bye to TTP.

Back
Top Bottom