What's new

PAK Army captain martyred, soldier wounded in LoC firing from India

This one up man ship in shelling each other is getting dangerous now with hapless soldiers doing there duties sacrificing there lives for no appreciable gain to either country, revenge is never ending saga n it will continue to bleed brave soldiers from both sides

We Pakistanis promise to revenge.

1175686_10151733558594130_647721856_n.jpg

revenge is the talk of savage taliban

Rest In Peace the brave soul who sacrifice his today for ours(Pakistanis) tomorrow.:pakistan:

Death to terrorists who shot him. Revenge is due.:angry:

:laughcry: mr. Nehru is dead, u can meet him thr. and ask to explain.

Are you Immortal?? Are you not made of bone and flesh?? Are you not going through the process aging??? Have you got any genetic disorder?? If you have got one tell me, i am gonna enlist your name in Gunniess Book of "Worst Record".... Aik tou singh uper say na manray wala, na jeena wala.........:omghaha::omghaha:

'And do not speak of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay, [they are] alive, but you do not perceive.'

he will not be forgotten. he died serving his country, he sacrificed his life for us, civilians. We are forever more in your debt Capt. Sarfaraz. I salute your bravery and I salute your parent's bravery.

Funny the way indians are gloating by killing one of ours. Although they lost 5 of theirs.
I am against killing each other soldiers like that. If you want to fight, then lets fight, otherwise no sense in killing like that.

But still sorry for the loss for the officers family. He is a shaheed. May Allah grant him Paradise. Ameen.

Pakistan Zindabad.

:pakistan:

Just saw the interview of parents of Captain Sarfraz shaheed. Captain Sarfaraz joined army because it was he wish of his father. Both father and mother were extremely satisfied and proud of there son. They were more calm than Bharati members and Pakistani trolls .

May God give them strength to tide them over their loss...

Back
Top Bottom