What's new

PAK Army captain martyred, soldier wounded in LoC firing from India

we are living a free Pakistan because of our great warriors sacrifices . RIP to brave officer .

Both countries are idiots incomprehensible. Do you enjoy having your people killed? Do you enjoy neglecting development for procurement of weapons? Do you enjoy that South Asia is barely, just barely, above Africa? Do you enjoy that we are the worst part of Asia? Do you enjoy getting used by others?

The parents are indeed brave, respect to them. RiP to the soldier... I think bravery runs in the heredity of the family. Salute to the dead.

If you have watched there interview, you might have never guessed that there young son has just died. Brave people indeed.

I have just quoted Mr V. T. Rajshekar Shetty, who the editor of Dalit voice. Below i am giving you a link in which he has said all this to Amir Ghauri, a Pakistan Anchor person and a journalist in an interview.
Agar - 18th August 2013 - Video Dailymotion

Dont tell me how few of these dalits behave... If there is any terrorist attack on nation, if any armymen dies, these fellas don't shed a single tear, but recent bomb attack on bodh gaya made a nation wide uproare.. A persone with such a narrow mindset can not be the judge of about 1 billion hindus all over the world...

Can we please stop this needless blame game? Just a week before the 5 Indian soldiers died, a Pakistani soldier lost his life, and before that, an indian soldier and before that, a Pakistani soldier...so on and so forth.

Playing this blame game is not only pathetic, it shows that neither side is serious about peace. You want your government and my government to give peace a chance? Then act like it.

we always wanted aman ki asha but u guys were pathetic

Back
Top Bottom