What's new

PAK Army captain martyred, soldier wounded in LoC firing from India

Jumping Jack is not a pathetic word..its rather cool if you know what it means.

The think tank sweared on my family and when i hit back he started getting the chat emotional,,,If you dont know about something then dont talk about it.

I am a tit for tat kinda guy..i give back what i get..nothing more nothing less.

Lets not derail the thread...and moreover i am better than most of your brothers who abuse the dead.I respected the soldier in my first post and the "what you sow" line was for the governemnt and its policies not for the soldier..

Sure please show us such a post which was deleted n the member didnt get warnings.. and i will show you threads full of such fked up behaviour.. on this forum n others like br or idf... and guess what its encouraged there... and unlike PDF members they dnt say "its fake etc" ... but celebrate and mock the dead..with mods also being a part of the sad shyt.

A ceasefire lasts only as long as both sides respect it. As of now, it only exists on paper. On the ground, both sides are firing.

Dont lie. Its only India who starts it always and then blame it on pak country like Pakistan. I know it because many of my friends are in army.

I know a lot of Pakistanis have a chronic comprehension problem so will not waste time trying to educate you, but if one has to be called a baigairath to avoid being like the ones in Pakistani gairath brigade, then so be it :azn:

Unlike Pakistanis.. ur posts/opinion... keep changing.. shamelessly.... to suite ur agenda.....for example... in one thread you will say something... in the otherr..u will say something else... in short .. u dnt consider morality,shame or honor virtues...

Sure please show us such a post which was deleted n the member didnt get warnings.. and i will show you threads full of such fked up behaviour.. on this forum n others like br or idf... and guess what its encouraged there... and unlike PDF members they dnt say "its fake etc" ... but celebrate and mock the dead..with mods also being a part of the sad shyt.

I am not part of other forums so lets not talk about them.

The biggest part is not deleting..but such posts being posted.

Soldiers should not be abused....but due to Kashmit thing a lot of Pakistanis celebrate even when a lot of Pakistani soldierss die in Balochistan.

One mans terrorist is another freedom fighter applies to every issue.

Dont lie. Its only India who starts it always and then blame it on pak country like Pakistan. I know it because many of my friends are in army.

Which statement was a lie?

Nowhere did I say anything about who started it. Your over-eagerness to ascribe blame shows something about you.

I was just going through your posting history. Makes for funny reading.

Which statement was a lie?

Nowhere did I say anything about who started it. Your over-eagerness to ascribe blame shows something about you.

I was just going through your posting history. Makes for funny reading.

Chill man. I have learnt one thing from this forum, no matter how hard you try to make your point, no one's gonna believe you. So I just chill and sing the same tune.

P.S - I am glad that you found my posts funny.

Let us teach the enemy a lesson. Bring the heavy guns to action. Where are Turkish Panters? Bomb there positions so that they know we mean business.

Initial sentence of your post reflects clearly of your mindset about the 16 person UNTOUCHABLES of India.....Thanks God i live in Pakistan.

Thats your perception and way of comprehension.. Cant help you out... I typed, few Dalits and I know in better way how the caste system works here in India than you..

By the way out of 5 Langoti friends of mine, 3 are from Same Dalit class since last 24 years... So I know them better than you do...

Indian army should behave as a professional force. Why they cant respect the ceasefire? This kind of behavior from them is not acceptable. RIP

are you appointed as an advocate for pakistan army? where was your feeling when pakistan army kill 3 indian army men in january and 5 in august?

what kind of reply do you expect from indian army when pakistan army kill 7 brave hearts? it is shame for all of us if IA remains silent for PA's misadventures in our land. i absolutely support what indian army have done now.

RIP Captain!!

What you sow is what you reap.

So I guess India sowed seeds of oppression in Kashmir and got what she reaped, 5 soldiers dead

I am not part of other forums so lets not talk about them.

The biggest part is not deleting..but such posts being posted.

Soldiers should not be abused....but due to Kashmit thing a lot of Pakistanis celebrate even when a lot of Pakistani soldierss die in Balochistan.

One mans terrorist is another freedom fighter applies to every issue.

Itd be a shame to see you in a pink sari. Grow up. Here is what @Awesome has to say for this comment

Of late we've been hitting ideological debating road blocks between Indians and Pakistanis about the issue that stems from the use of the word terrorists for Kashmiri Separatists" or the use of the word terrorists for the Indian Army.

To move the debates forward, we're enforcing the use of the term "Kashmiri separatists" and enforcing ALL uniformed armies be given their due respect as soldiers.

The debates on this forum would never move forward without this and every debate would come to a stand still.

A few explanations to the arguments we've heard:

1) Why can Pakistani Taliban be called terrorists and not Kashmiri Separatists?

The UN recognizes Kashmir as a disputed territory. Hence all the fighting on this disputed territory becomes legitimate. The simple notion is, whoever controls as much territory by whatever means - that's theirs till someone else forces a change.

Kashmiri Separatists, by mission target the Indian Army and Indian Army targets the Kashmiri Separatists. That by definition makes them Enemy Combatants not terrorists. Discounting collateral damage of course as intent is almost impossible to prove or disprove.

The Taliban are fighting and bombing Pakistani citizens and on Pakistani land, the UN recognizes Pakistani government as the ultimate authority on all places Pakistan. For the UN there is no disputed territory within Pakistani borders.

The Taliban have targeted and killed civilians in the thousands and that by definition makes them terrorists.

2) Why not allow the freedom to choose whatever term is preferred?

We can't allow the freedom to use any term as the user wants to, as we censor and prohibit a lot of offensive terms that others might want to use for the uniformed armies. Some may be okay with it, but the quality of this forum demands that soldiers not be described with any obscene expletives.

The terms that must be followed:

1. Kashmiri Separatists, for all separatist groups in Jammu and Kashmir
2. Soldiers, for all uniformed armies

Our proposed solution utilizes neutral terms to make it acceptable for all parties to continue on with the debate and remove the focus from the name calling. This is in no means an enforcement of a point of view, you're free to criticize/support a political point of view. Focus should be on the debate of issues, not on mocking/point scoring.

Compliance is mandatory.

Last edited by a moderator:
It all started by Pakistan violation in kargil

Everyone forgets this is part of the revenge for killing 5 IA soldiers, another part was blowing
up 5 border posts.

Talking about taking revenge.:lol:

are you appointed as an advocate for pakistan army? where was your feeling when pakistan army kill 3 indian army men in january and 5 in august?

what kind of reply do you expect from indian army when pakistan army kill 7 brave hearts? it is shame for all of us if IA remains silent for PA's misadventures in our land. i absolutely support what indian army have done now.

Get the correct context my friend.

I don't know about the retaliation of Pakistani side, but i am perplexed at the tactics of Gen Najam Shah. The Indians have brought out the big guns while we fire back at them with small arms. Seriously, what is he thinking? Unfortunately, we had to loose an Officer in the hopes of waking up Gen Najam Shah.

Who is Gen Najam Shah? Whoever he is.... he must have had direct orders from Kiyani not to retaliate... We all know what sort of leader Kiyani is... I am soo sure Kiyani must have ordered him not to retaliate with big guns...no matter even if our people die...while Kiyani will be taking pride in the fact tht he has saved "democracy" uptil now..Kiyani is only concerned abt democracy..not his men...Tomorrow even if Indians come like Salala, he will only issue a statement ...tht its an attack on our sovereignty and "next time" we will not tolerate anything like this.. Not sure when tht "next time" will ever come..for him....Kiyani is only good at issuing statements....but wait... Well...this time at 14th August speech..he didnt even do tht...he didnt even once mention abt Indians unprovoked firing , even at 14th August Azadi speech.he only spoke abt terrorisim, not once abt Indians while Indians were full on firing......i think ab us mein statements issue karnay ke bhi guts nahi rahay...

Back
Top Bottom