What's new

PAK Army captain martyred, soldier wounded in LoC firing from India

4 of our soldiers embraced martyrdom today according to Military sources...Rest in Peace Brave sons of soil...

4 of our soldiers embraced martyrdom today according to Military sources...Rest in Peace Brave sons of soil...

Only 1 death is confirmed while two wounded according to media. I think we should wait for confirmed media reports.

Only 1 death is confirmed while two wounded according to media. I think we should wait for confirmed media reports.

Just saw it on Geo Tez, According to them 1 soldier was martyred in Tatta pani,two in kotli and one in other sector...

This is expected and God forbid to see more incidents like this if keep retaliating their Shelling with light Arms...Shelling should be answered with shelling...

Just saw it on Geo Tez, According to them 1 soldier was martyred in Tatta pani,two in kotli and one in other sector...

This is expected and God forbid to see more incidents like this if keep retaliating their Shelling with light Arms...Shelling should be answered with shelling...

Well then it is all up to troops to plan and then respond back. They are there on there own. Can't expect Nawaz sharif and kayani to get some balls and order the troops to act back.

Jawans are up to themselves. They should themselves plan accordingly and take necessary action.

PS: No other news channel is reporting this. Not even Geo news themselves. Lets wait. Pakistani media is a joke as we all know.

Okay guys, you killed 5 of ours and now we returned the favour. So now we should seriously stop this madness!! RIP to all 19 soldiers martyred at LOC this year. (10 Pakistanis+9 Indians).

Well then it is all up to troops to plan and then respond back. They are there on there own. Can't expect Nawaz sharif and kayani to get some balls and order the troops to act back.

Jawans are up to themselves. They should themselves plan accordingly and take necessary action.

PS: No other news channel is reporting this. Not even Geo news themselves. Lets wait. Pakistani media is a joke as we all know.

Lets hope it to be a false news...

NS is busy in extending friendly hand to India and kiyani is busy in extending his tenure,In halat mein to hamaray jawano ka Allah hi Hafiz...

All in all 16 soldiers martyred in last 2 days..My mamu is with PA and we will never get the real figure in public domain..

Lo bhai aik aur aa gaye.

Lets hope it to be a false news...

NS is busy in extending friendly hand to India and kiyani is busy in extending his tenure,In halat mein to hamaray jawano ka Allah hi Hafiz...

Well in case of Kayani I am happy that we are not losing any territory to India at least. The kind of COAS we have right now we should be more happy that AJK and GB are still with us. :)

Lolz you are amazing, can't i call him and discuss abt it ? Biggest problem in Pakistan is that even a sweeper thinks him as a defence analyst and don't think what is he blabbering ? It is for you..

You can recognize the Family background and upbringing of a person from his language...True story

PS: I was not wrong about you

9945 posts and you are asking me who has 40 odd posts..Won't it be a good idea if you learn manners first ? If you have not learnt anything in 3 yrs (joined on 2010) then don't you think it is too early for me ?

I don't think I disrespected you anyways. Unless if you have looked at your own posts.

Just saying we are not interested in chacha maamu stories here. Is that a crime?

It will be more better if you start avoiding useless posts .. :pop:

He'll learn after some time .. :))

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom