What's new

Pakistan army soldier martyred by firing from Afghan Taliban

You can cry as much as you want...
Fauj can shoot ex prime minister in the country...
Hide ubl near apex military academy but cannot defend black ops...

Bomb tribal areas ...

But can never go after few terrorists attacking from across the border.

Their gallantry deflates at the border.
تم نے جس خون کو مقتل میں دبانا چاہا
آج وہ کوچہ و بازار میں آنکلا ہے
کہیں شعلہ، کہیں نعرہ، کہیں پتھر بن کر
خون چلتا ہے تو رکتا نہیں سنگینوں سے
سر اٹھاتا ہے تو دبتا نہیں آئینوں سے

ظلم کی بات ہی کیا ظلم کی اوقات ہی کیا
ظلم بس ظلم ہے آغاز سے انجام تلک

Bro they are all dogs who always bite the hands of its feeder...

I would like to narrate one memorable incident of my life...

Me and my big brother A ghazi when he was in college buy two Bakwarwall dogs....

we named them dollar and pound....

One day my uncle came he like dollar too much and he took it....

sad for us but cant say no to him...2 years later when i visited him.....dollar was very very aggressive ...he even scratch my uncles cars and do lot of mess.....I tolled to my uncle they are just like that our pound is doing the same same he replied dear hamoodi see how i fix him...next three days he did not feed that bully dog fourth day he call me come my little hamoodi u will see a very sobber dog.....and he was damn correct....

Afghans I am not generalizing it but most of them like my dog dollar,,,,,,

Stop in and out close borders and let them feel hunger..in order to tame them.....this is reality sad I have no other example to give u for them

@Irfan Baloch @PanzerKiel

Your strategy will only work if Pakistan has a good PR. So far Taliban has better PR in Islam lens than Pakistan. If Pakistan starts doing stuff like that, the deobandi preachers and their listeners will end up having sympathy for them.

Turkey actively bombs their targets in Iraq and Syria, but they have one of the best PR in Islam. That’s what is strategy is called.

Your strategy will only work if Pakistan has a good PR. So far Taliban has better PR in Islam lens than Pakistan. If Pakistan starts doing stuff like that, the deobandi preachers and their listeners will end up having sympathy for them.

Turkey actively bombs their targets in Iraq and Syria, but they have one of the best PR in Islam. That’s what is strategy is called.
:enjoy: thanks to cult followers...period

There was a crisis that was reported by the gov though.

I’m not making a generalization of anyone just using his logic against him lmao.

Problem with Pakistanis is too emotional. 0 strategy. Which is why you have an incidents like this happen and will CONTINUE to happen.

What does that even mean?

The strategy is simple. Either you cavemen will have to change your ways and become civilized normal human being or we will destroy your hideouts from balochistan to kandahar to jalalabad.

The moment you cavemen are trapped you will go from playing mullah card to ethnic pashtun or baloch card. What a joke

Either you reducate your own kind or we will go the chinese way and reeducate cavemen in camps. That is only strategy and solution.

To hell with taliban and afghan/baloch terror

Coping is when in your analysis you refuse to acknowledge the vast support Taliban has among Deobandi YouTubers in Pakistan.

Until Pakistan can solve that problem then we can actively look for solutions.
Coping is picking out tiny parts from a wider text to completely divert from countering the main argument and issue strawmans. Which you are doing.

Don't make me laugh about this YouTube argument 💀 - We both know YouTubers' opinions based on whatever belief will completely be discarded like a pack of cards once everyone's personal wants are satisfied, East of the Indus want talibs destroyed, KP is on the fence due to the ethnic connection and/or soft spot.

If a middle ground is found, they won't give a crap about YouTubers and will support any decision to stop them.

Where is the power of these YouTubers when people in Swat and KP protest against them, and rising anti-talib hate across the East of the Indus, as evidence by this forum itself.

RIP to the fallen soldier.
See that's the reason we should not bad mouth the whole institution these days. Only the few bad eggs at the top.
And as someone from a military family I can tell , the politics in the military starts after the brigadier rank ,below rank officers live the middle class life and work just like every other Pakistani. Here we are talking about a sepoy.

The strategy is simple. Either you cavemen will have to change your ways and become civilized normal human being or we will destroy your hideouts from balochistan to kandahar to jalalabad.

The moment you cavemen are trapped you will go from playing mullah card to ethnic pashtun or baloch card. What a joke

Either you reducate your own kind or we will go the chinese way and reeducate cavemen in camps. That is only strategy and solution.

People can’t even file FIRs and you are thinking of doing China way 😂😂

Relax. You are being a dumbazz...

People can’t even file FIRs and you are thinking of doing China way 😂😂

They doing China way on us not the Afghans... :lol:

Coping is picking out tiny parts from a wider text to completely divert from countering the main argument and issue strawmans. Which you are doing.

Don't make me laugh about this YouTube argument 💀 - We both know YouTubers' opinions based on whatever belief will completely be discarded like a pack of cards once everyone's personal wants are satisfied, East of the Indus want talibs destroyed, KP is on the fence due to the ethnic connection and/or soft spot.

If a middle ground is found, they won't give a crap about YouTubers and will support any decision to stop them.

Where is the power of these YouTubers when people in Swat and KP protest against them, and rising anti-talib hate across the East of the Indus, as evidence by this forum itself.

The issue is Pakistan has 0 strategy. What even is Pakistan’s strategy. And it changes everytime new COAS comes in. Notice how drastic Raheel Sharif was as comapared to Bajwa. FC losses were at its height during Bajwa.

The protests in Swat were hosted by Manzoor Pashteen and that too because they attacked an innocent girl. Pakistanis aren’t protesting soldier losses on the border, also mainly the wider public doesn’t know/care.

I’ll always be against harming innocent Afghans but Pakistan needs some kind of strategy to combat instances like this.

Lastly the generals don’t care.

I'm sorry to say but there are a negligible amount of "innocents" on the other side of the border.

They all collectively support the Taliban and their Islamic "jihad" against Pakistan. The Talib mentality is a plague which is present in 99% of their population, the hate against Pakistan, and Punjabis must manifest somehow -- which is the taliban.

The reason you can't effectively defeat the talibs is the same reason America couldn't defeat the IEA. It's a societal cultural belief agreed between them, so no matter how many die more will replace them from the people you call "innocents".

So the only effective solution is to establish deterrence against the people collectively. If you continue to support and societally provide manpower to carry out attacks on our soil, there will be repercussions that impact everyone. In this case, the shut down of trade and border posts.

As a Pashtun, if you support prosperity and peace on your lands and wish for your people to develop, you would also support effective solutions against the terrorism which has mainly been plaguing Pashtun areas halting development and peace.

Please tell me if I'm unfair or biased on my analysis, I'd like to hear more from Pashtuns specifically as I feel other ethnicities are not fully aware of the dynamics and speak out of emotion.

@PanzerKiel
@lastofthepatriots @KaiserX @[SSG]Q226

This is the solution, collective deterrence so they stop providing manpower to the TTP.

For every action on our side, there must be an equal and opposite reaction on their side, BUT, this action doesn't have to be militarily, it can be based on trade, shutting down border checkposts, etc, which makes them think twice.

When they realise that their chauvinistic "jihad" is unsustainable and hurts the common man, they'll stop. Then we start to build PR in their country to counter their toxic mindset, which is a hit or miss.

The issue is Pakistan has 0 strategy. What even is Pakistan’s strategy. And it changes everytime new COAS comes in. Notice how drastic Raheel Sharif was as comapared to Bajwa. FC losses were at its height during Bajwa.

The protests in Swat were hosted by Manzoor Pashteen and that too because they attacked an innocent girl. Pakistanis aren’t protesting soldier losses on the border, also mainly the wider public doesn’t know/care.

I’ll always be against harming innocent Afghans but Pakistan needs some kind of strategy to combat instances like this.

Lastly the generals don’t care.
Agreed. I am also against actively harming innocent Afghans.

Pakistanis don't need to protest about soldier losses on the border, they just need to not be against solutions to prevent them from happening or from controlling IEA.

It's arguably even better if they just don't know.

Pakistan should send the Taliban a massive artillery barrage every time Taliban fires across the border.

Terror wave started after 9/11. There’s a rape crisis in Punjab, but I don’t say all Punjabis are rapists. Maybe look inward a bit.

Afghan journalists are spreading the video. It’s not even Pakistani journalists at this point.

So aim at the talibs not the average Afghan.

BULLSHIT, afghan commited terror against us for decades, this is not a recent phenomenon, we can't just sit here treating these worthless people like humans

They are complicit in the war waged upon Pakistan by our afghan enemy

We now need to see them and treat them as the enemy that they are, they are a disease, a parasite feeding off Pakistan

The Afghan aim is the destruction of Pakistan, so our response has to be the destruction of the afghani, bit by bit target all of them everywhere

I don't care about trade with them, or letting the Namak haram bastards into our universities or hospitals

We can't spend the rest of our existence constantly looking after these useless harami people

God has forsaken the afghans, why should we tolerate them anymore

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom