What's new

Pakistan army soldier martyred by firing from Afghan Taliban

Turkey actively bombs their targets in Iraq and Syria, but they have one of the best PR in Islam. That’s what is strategy is called.
What's Turkey's PR in Islam like? Aren't they mostly just nationalist so if it serves their self-interest they will go with it?

In my opinion Pakistan can simply have the absolute best PR in Islam. It's a country built on the basis of Islam rather than any specific ethnicity or anything, it was built as a homeland for Muslims. Only real problem is the laws and state functions which can be seen as against Islamic principles.

Bro they are all dogs who always bite the hands of its feeder...

I would like to narrate one memorable incident of my life...

Me and my big brother A ghazi when he was in college buy two Bakwarwall dogs....

we named them dollar and pound....

One day my uncle came he like dollar too much and he took it....

sad for us but cant say no to him...2 years later when i visited him.....dollar was very very aggressive ...he even scratch my uncles cars and do lot of mess.....I tell to my uncle they are just like that our pound is doing the same same he replied dear hamoodi see how i fix him...next three days he did not feed that bully dog fourth day he call me come my little hamoodi u will see a very sobber dog.....and he was damn correct....

Afghans I am not generalizing it but most of them like my dog dollar,,,,,,

Stop in and out close borders and let them feel hunger..in order to tame them.....this is reality sad I have no other example to give u for them

@Irfan Baloch @PanzerKiel
That's essentially in essence what cutting off trade and border travel does.

If you have control on integral part of their state functions/daily lives, you can tame them to not participate in terror.

Also their societal-cultural indoctrination to hate Punjabis and do Islamic jihad against them should be countered or at least reduced. Some of them are seriously deluded as if they'll go to heaven for killing 'Punjabi' army.

Yet we feed them with free trade and no port taxes
If we don't 'feed' the non-violent Afghan, there will be more chaos. Look at differently. The killer is Afghan but man! Pak soldiers were martyred by fellow Pakistanis. Both are Pak enemies. The person I guess doesn't care less for his fellow Afghans too that they wd suffer for his actions.

The Afghan who have a positive view of Pak, are the same as pakistani who love Pak.

Just remember, if Afghan is trouble, the spillover will be in Pak. You cannot prevent the natural flow. So, we have to INVEST in Afghan. It is for our interest.

Now, the incident. We have take extra measure on this hostile border. We can minimise these incidents by better measure/precautions. IEA are not professional. The border is not similar to Wahgha. The onus lie on us too. You know either during Noshai agreement or before a Lt. Gen went unarmed to TTP. Completely oblivion that 'Pashtun' are hospitable and would negotiate. Theystripped his medals and make him a hostage.

If we don't 'feed' the non-violent Afghan, there will be more chaos. Look at differently. The killer is Afghan but man! Pak soldiers were martyred by fellow Pakistanis. Both are Pak enemies. The person I guess doesn't care less for his fellow Afghans too that they wd suffer for his actions.

The Afghan who have a positive view of Pak, are the same as pakistani who love Pak.

Just remember, if Afghan is trouble, the spillover will be in Pak. You cannot prevent the natural flow. So, we have to INVEST in Afghan. It is for our interest.

Now, the incident. We have take extra measure on this hostile border. We can minimise these incidents by better measure/precautions. IEA are not professional. The border is not similar to Wahgha. The onus lie on us too. You know either during Noshai agreement or before a Lt. Gen went unarmed to TTP. Completely oblivion that 'Pashtun' are hospitable and would negotiate. Theystripped his medals and make him a hostage.

Oye chutiya go get your head checked or get lost. Pakistanis killing pakistanis? if a true analysis is done on terror attacks then 99% of terror attacks in pak are afghans from afghanistan/ afghans born in pak /baloch born in pak/afghanistan.

When was last time you seen a punjabi muslim blow himself up? or how about a sindhi or mujahir??? lets even take kashmiris or baltistanis??? please oh please tell me about chitrali or kalash doing terrorism????

Only afghan pashtuns and baloch in general. While rest of pakys suffer from mullah chummah diseases like you.

Even farsis/uzbeks/hazara/other ethnicities in afghanistan have had it with pashtuns/baloch. Bacha baaz should look internally at the condition of their people and why every brotherly ethnicity around them DESPISES them or will end up despising them.

Majority of acghnis are against us let them feed and transport goods by tajik and Azerbaijan this is clear blackmailing talibans attitude is hostile they banned Pak rupee for trade in Afghanistan

Our poor Pakistani soldiers/armed forces that lost their lives, no words. Nothing has changed and many lives lost for nothing, that's the worst part about it

Bro they are all dogs who always bite the hands of its feeder...

I would like to narrate one memorable incident of my life...

Me and my big brother A ghazi when he was in college buy two Bakwarwall dogs....

we named them dollar and pound....

One day my uncle came he like dollar too much and he took it....

sad for us but cant say no to him...2 years later when i visited him.....dollar was very very aggressive ...he even scratch my uncles cars and do lot of mess.....I tell to my uncle they are just like that our pound is doing the same same he replied dear hamoodi see how i fix him...next three days he did not feed that bully dog fourth day he call me come my little hamoodi u will see a very sobber dog.....and he was damn correct....

Afghans I am not generalizing it but most of them like my dog dollar,,,,,,

Stop in and out close borders and let them feel hunger..in order to tame them.....this is reality sad I have no other example to give u for them

@Irfan Baloch @PanzerKiel
yea seal the border of stop the Smuggling of wheat into Afghanistan. that will wake them up

Majority of acghnis are against us let them feed and transport goods by tajik and Azerbaijan this is clear blackmailing talibans attitude is hostile they banned Pak rupee for trade in Afghanistan

Bro this is what I am trying to explain to these diseased brain. Tbh our country is screwed. On one hand we have Shehbaz papu who is corrupt to core, on the other we have IK who is honest but has left us To the mercy of baloch/pashtun ethnofacist or islamist terrorist.

Worst of all atleast 50% of our population is lazy brained and sympathetic to the taliban/baloch ethnofacist.

I see no hope for us. The best scenario would be to have Raheel Shariff as caretaker PM for atleast 10 years to clean this whole mess.

Bro this is what I am trying to explain to these diseased brain. Tbh our country is screwed. On one hand we have Shehbaz papu who is corrupt to core, on the other we have IK who is honest but has left us To the mercy of baloch/pashtun ethnofacist or islamist terrorist.

I see no hope for us. The best scenario would be to have Raheel Shariff as caretaker PM for atleast 10 years to clean this whole mess.
RS is on a 10-year bonded contract, he would have to agree to pay back 10 years' salary to break the contact early.

Except that the Taliban now has billions of dollars worth of items left behind by Biden - "73 aircraft, nearly 100 vehicles and other equipment were abandoned by US troops as they pulled out ahead of the 31 August deadline." Absolute disaster , for us Pakistan our influence on Kabul is now very limited due to USA huge armaments left behind! For them to wage wars for years

Except that the Taliban now has billions of dollars worth of items left behind by Biden - "73 aircraft, nearly 100 vehicles and other equipment were abandoned by US troops as they pulled out ahead of the 31 August deadline." Absolute disaster , for us Pakistan our influence on Kabul is now very limited due to USA huge armaments left behind! For them to wage wars for years
Bahi the arms and ammunition in Afghanistan are toys... Toys!!! Taliban are not an Army, they don't have the command structure, they are not a government, they don't have the skills and experience to run a country that can stand on the modern stage.

Taliban are akin to Boko Haram having a nation-state.

What's Turkey's PR in Islam like? Aren't they mostly just nationalist so if it serves their self-interest they will go with it?

It's true though that Turkey most definitely has a better PR in islam than Pakistan right now. Quite ironic really. All credit goes to Erdogan & his AKP. It started with the Mavi Marmara raid & the way they've milked it is a masterclass in PR. Plus both their previous support to MB & opposition to Asad (not so much now lol) & anti-gulf actions in the region. Mix that with being the target of US backed coup, slap in some Bayraktar & ertugrul vids & boom you got the return of khalifa-e-usmania. The economic growth was just a cherry on top to prove Erdogan is khalifa.

Pak, on the other hand, lost all it's Islamic PR when it joined the America's WoT. It doesn't matter that we're the only reason Taliban are even in power today b/c we can't own what we did the way we owned the war against Soviets. It wasn't as flashy either so ppl don't even realize the double game. Our generals can be pretty clever when it matters. Too bad they get too clever for their own good.
Taliban won't acknowledge it either b/c it will reduce their legitimacy to being our pawns regardless of the facts on the ground. And if there is one thing Afghans can't do, it's letting go of their chauvinist attitude towards us. Our economy is in shambles, Kashmir is getting worse & we can't seem to stop carrying out regime changes that install pro-american stooges. We're practically murtads at this point.

In my opinion Pakistan can simply have the absolute best PR in Islam. It's a country built on the basis of Islam rather than any specific ethnicity or anything, it was built as a homeland for Muslims. Only real problem is the laws and state functions which can be seen as against Islamic principles.

Yes, we can rebuild our islamic PR. 1st step is by putting pdm behind bars along with bajwa & other adventurous generals. Reform justice system away from British law & make it sharia compliant. Engage with local & international ulema by hosting events & discussions, etc. Most importantly, societal reforms in general.

Last edited:
It's true though that Turkey most definitely has a better PR in islam than Pakistan right now. Quite ironic really. All credit goes to Erdogan & his AKP. It started with the Mavi Marmara raid & the way they've milked it is a masterclass in PR. Plus both their previous support to MB & opposition to Asad (not so much now lol) & anti-gulf actions in the region. Mix that with being the target of US backed coup, slap in some Bayraktar & ertugrul vids & boom you got the return of khalifa-e-usmania. The economic growth was just a cherry on top to prove Erdogan is khalifa.

Pak, on the other hand, lost all it's Islamic PR when it joined the America's WoT. It doesn't matter that we're the only reason Taliban are even in power today b/c we can't own what we did the way we owned the war against Soviets. It wasn't as flashy either so ppl don't even realize the double game. Our generals can be pretty clever when it matters. Too bad they get too clever for their own good.
Taliban won't acknowledge it either b/c it will reduce their legitimacy to being our pawns regardless of the facts on the ground. And if there is one thing Afghans can't do, it's letting go of their chauvinist attitude towards us. Our economy is in shambles, Kashmir is getting worse & we can't seem to stop carrying out regime changes that install pro-american stooges. We're practically murtads at this point.

Yes, we can rebuild our islamic PR. 1st step is by putting pdm behind bars along with bajwa & other adventurous generals. Reform justice system away from British law & make it sharia compliant. Engage with local & international ulema by hosting events & discussions, etc. Most importantly, societal reforms in general.

This was not Pakistan’s war but it surely is now. You can recall the times of Talibanization by USA and Pakistan in Afghanistan for mutual benefits. America gets to engage and then break Russia and emerged as super power with no credible rivalry to their throne. Pakistan ….. well Pakistan had to do it because you cannot risk letting Russia sit beside you and then gain the access to hot waters (Gawadar) by penetrating its way easily through Pakistan. Pakistan also instigated Talibans against Russia because if Russia would have been successful in invading Afghanistan and self impose itself as a watchdog of South Asia who knows how much leverage would India have gained in propogating their plans against Pakistan. Nonetheless, this does not matters now. No one should question Pakistan Islamic help it gave to Afghanistan & Kashmir broke us but it did not halt our support for these causes. With respect to Erdogan and Turkey they got nothing on Pakistan when it came to Muslim liberation fights we were always their. from Bosnia , Chechnya , Kashmir, Afghanistan , and Palestinians . PR , is for Middle Eastern egos as Pakistanis don’t do PR we just do what is necessary for better outcome

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom