What's new

Pakistan army soldier martyred by firing from Afghan Taliban

Not really, being fond of your own people isn’t related to terrorism. Before 80’s there was no terror wave.

Pakistanis are also fond of their desi kin, and despite that with an lumber 1 enemy country. What’s wrong with it if we do it?

Are you drunk or something??? Of course their was terrorism before 1980's the Afghans have been doing this shit for decades

We hate Hindus more then we hate the afghani

Your support for these afghan sub humans is why their is so much fassad and terrorism, you are to blame for this problem, this is why I told you clearly their are NO innocents in the tribal areas,they are all involved for the deshatgardi

You can cry as much as you want...
Fauj can shoot ex prime minister in the country...
Hide ubl near apex military academy but cannot defend black ops...

Bomb tribal areas ...

But can never go after few terrorists attacking from across the border.

Their gallantry deflates at the border.
One should not give Negative Rating because they take it personally.

Would negative fame wither away by giving negative ratings?
This Negative fame is hard earned.

I'm sorry brother, it's just we should be mindful of posting such videos. A big lannat on our Twitter journalist community for sharing these videos before the mans father has even been able to receive the mortal remains of his son.
The fault was on my part - the videos are not from our journalists but from some Afghan Twitter accounts, some celebrating, 2 soldiers martyred.

Do you have any f@&%ing idea how many Pakistani Pashtuns have fought and died fighting for Pakistan on both our western and eastern borders? Disgusting comment. That too on an apparent Pakistani Defence Forum.

What's even the point of this country when you can't even get along with each other? Should have let the Pashtuns join Afghanistan in 1947 and rest just stayed with India. Herqatain to wohi Indians wali hay tum logo ki.
Do you have any Idea how many Pakistanis were killed by Pashtoons from both side of the border ? I can bet that they killed more Pakistani's than Indian/American/Israel/Iran/Dajjal/Aliens combined.

All I am saying that Pakistani Pashtoons have to stop side themselves from Afghans, and make their choice. We can't have Afghanistan Pashtoons who hates us all, the only country who voted against the creation of Pakistan, Heck even our rival India voted in favor, what does that tell you?

Last edited:
Yea too trigger happy. Taliban has 0 control.

What is the back story to this though?

If it was only 1 that he shot, I’d have assumed it was something personal, but from the video it looks like he shot two.

Whatever the case, border will remain closed until he is handed over. And the IEA will hand him over.

Are you drunk or something??? Of course their was terrorism before 1980's the Afghans have been doing this shit for decades

We hate Hindus more then we hate the afghani

Your support for these afghan sub humans is why their is so much fassad and terrorism, you are to blame for this problem, this is why I told you clearly their are NO innocents in the tribal areas,they are all involved for the deshatgardi

Terror wave started after 9/11. There’s a rape crisis in Punjab, but I don’t say all Punjabis are rapists. Maybe look inward a bit.

I'm sorry brother, it's just we should be mindful of posting such videos. A big lannat on our Twitter journalist community for sharing these videos before the mans father has even been able to receive the mortal remains of his son.

Afghan journalists are spreading the video. It’s not even Pakistani journalists at this point.

As a Pashtun, if you support prosperity and peace on your lands and wish for your people to develop, you would also support effective solutions against the terrorism which has mainly been plaguing Pashtun areas halting development and peace.

So aim at the talibs not the average Afghan.

Terror wave started after 9/11. There’s a rape crisis in Punjab, but I don’t say all Punjabis are rapists. Maybe look inward a bit.

Afghan journalists are spreading the video. It’s not even Pakistani journalists at this point.

If you want to take it there, then there is a child rape crisis in Peshawar.

Let’s not get into silly mudslinging.

You completely avoided the entire point I made 🤣

What was even the point of replying if you refuse to acknowledge effective solutions?

Is this being in denial and cope?

Unless you have a soft spot for their actions and agree with them, it's hard to believe you can easily overlook decades of terrorism on primarily your lands, the extortion of money and livelihood of your people, the blood constantly being shed of your people.

If you want to take it there, then there is a child rape crisis in Peshawar.

Let’s not get into silly mudslinging.

There was a crisis that was reported by the gov though.

I’m not making a generalization of anyone just using his logic against him lmao.

Problem with Pakistanis is too emotional. 0 strategy. Which is why you have an incidents like this happen and will CONTINUE to happen.

Not the first time you have closed door and not the last time your soldier went down.

What does that even mean?

Why should innocent people in Afghanistan suffer over Taliban’s actions?

Attack the talibs not the innocents
Bro they are all dogs who always bite the hands of its feeder...

I would like to narrate one memorable incident of my life...

Me and my big brother A ghazi when he was in college buy two Bakwarwall dogs....

we named them dollar and pound....

One day my uncle came he like dollar too much and he took it....

sad for us but cant say no to him...2 years later when i visited him.....dollar was very very aggressive ...he even scratch my uncles cars and do lot of mess.....I tell to my uncle they are just like that our pound is doing the same same he replied dear hamoodi see how i fix him...next three days he did not feed that bully dog fourth day he call me come my little hamoodi u will see a very sobber dog.....and he was damn correct....

Afghans I am not generalizing it but most of them like my dog dollar,,,,,,

Stop in and out close borders and let them feel hunger..in order to tame them.....this is reality sad I have no other example to give u for them

@Irfan Baloch @PanzerKiel

Is this being in denial and cope?

Coping is when in your analysis you refuse to acknowledge the vast support Taliban has among Deobandi YouTubers in Pakistan.

Until Pakistan can solve that problem then we can actively look for solutions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom