What's new

PAK Army captain martyred, soldier wounded in LoC firing from India

Didnt you say this?

You're argument semantics. Does it matter what words I used, as long as my point is valid?

we always wanted aman ki asha but u guys were pathetic

What's pathetic is that you're continuing to play this blame game. Get your head out of your nationalism for one moment and look at the situation from a neutral situation.

Dont tell me how few of these dalits behave... If there is any terrorist attack on nation, if any armymen dies, these fellas don't shed a single tear, but recent bomb attack on bodh gaya made a nation wide uproare.. A persone with such a narrow mindset can not be the judge of about 1 billion hindus all over the world...

Initial sentence of your post reflects clearly of your mindset about the 16 person UNTOUCHABLES of India.....Thanks God i live in Pakistan.

Re open those thread and invst 5 mins of your life to see what your countrymen posted.

Cool.. so whats the difference between u and them? ive seen and reported a billion times worse posts in another thread on the same issue..

Your post is just pathetic..

You are one of them and the biggest trolls around...look who is talking.

hmm.. i suppose i should have jumped with joy and bsd on the deaths on indian soldiers aswell... after all im so bad.

P.S: When was your ban lifted for trolling n using "pathetic + abusive" language?

hmm.. i suppose i should have jumped with joy and bsd on the deaths on indian soldiers aswell... after all im so bad.

P.S: When was your ban lifted for trolling n using "pathetic + abusive" language?

Well,my ban was lifted 2 days ago and it was on upsetting the ego of a think tank and not on using abusive language.And thats because pakistanis ask for a fight and when you give them they run away and complain..

You are already the biggest jumping jack regarding threads relating to indian Army.

Indian army should behave as a professional force. Why they cant respect the ceasefire? This kind of behavior from them is not acceptable. RIP

Well,my ban was lifted 2 days ago and it was on upsetting the ego of a think tank and not on using abusive language.And thats because pakistanis ask for a fight and when you give them they run away and complain..

You are already the biggest jumping jack regarding threads relating to indian Army.

Sure you dnt troll or use abusing language... ? as for "you run away" ... apparently if you start trolling n using abusive language .. the other part/member either replies you in the same coin and tends to keep quiet/aviods..... and nobody gets banned for "upsetting" some think tank... as for jumping jack.. see getting personal without any reason or provocations are the traits of a pathetic loser.

Gandhi's era is not fading , Now its time for Eye for head and head for an body. ......... Indian army already stated , we will retaliate at our choosing of time and place.

In some position PAK is upper edge so that always break in those place but keep quite where are in low area. now Indian army open those fronts also , started firing in those area where PAK never fired a shot because of strategic disadvantage.

Indian army should behave as a professional force. Why they cant respect the ceasefire? This kind of behavior from them is not acceptable. RIP

A ceasefire lasts only as long as both sides respect it. As of now, it only exists on paper. On the ground, both sides are firing.

Sure you dnt troll or use abusing language... ? as for "you run away" ... apparently if you start using abusive language .. the other part/member either replies you in the same coin and tends to keep quiet.. and nobody gets banned for "upsetting" some think tank... as for jumping jack.. see getting personal without any reason or provocations are the traits of a pathetic loser.

Jumping Jack is not a pathetic word..its rather cool if you know what it means.

The think tank sweared on my family and when i hit back he started getting the chat emotional,,,If you dont know about something then dont talk about it.

I am a tit for tat kinda guy..i give back what i get..nothing more nothing less.

Lets not derail the thread...and moreover i am better than most of your brothers who abuse the dead.I respected the soldier in my first post and the "what you sow" line was for the governemnt and its policies not for the soldier..

In short ur a beghairat.....
Already knew tht.

I know a lot of Pakistanis have a chronic comprehension problem so will not waste time trying to educate you, but if one has to be called a baigairath to avoid being like the ones in Pakistani gairath brigade, then so be it :azn:

Back
Top Bottom