What's new

PAK Army captain martyred, soldier wounded in LoC firing from India

Another victim of continuous cease fire violations by Pakistan. RIP captain!!

Funny the way indians are gloating by killing one of ours. Although they lost 5 of theirs.
I am against killing each other soldiers like that. If you want to fight, then lets fight, otherwise no sense in killing like that.

But still sorry for the loss for the officers family. He is a shaheed. May Allah grant him Paradise. Ameen.

Pakistan Zindabad.

:pakistan:
No one is gloating.

We were trying to give cover to our hindu terrorists who wanted to infiltrate into the land of pure and create unrest there. We did not mean to kill anyone. This kind of news is always sad. RIP to the soldiers.

No one is gloating.

not all. But some have posted insensitive posts. But it is all good. We always get some bad with the good.

Overall, the point is to stop killing each other like this. Now there will be more retaliation and then the cycle will repeat itself. No one is winning here.
Only the families of the dying are loosing here.

not all. But some have posted insensitive posts. But it is all good. We always get some bad with the good.

Overall, the point is to stop killing each other like this. Now there will be more retaliation and then the cycle will repeat itself. No one is winning here.
Only the families of the dying are loosing here.

Cross border killings(soldiers) are actually in human.
Both of our countries cannot even enforce mutually agreed ceasefire.
Today one of your family is shattered,tomorrow will be ours.
Even after killing each-other for 66 years we are still not satisfied.
Utterly disgusting.
Rest in Peace to the officer at-least he is in a better place than this $hithole.

The DGMOs had met weeks back, somehow there is clearly a misunderstanding going on. People are upse. Soldiers would be upset too.

His death will be avenged Inshallah God willing.

Shaheed is never forgotten.

A good reply to the cowards will be well in order

I don't know about the retaliation of Pakistani side, but i am perplexed at the tactics of Gen Najam Shah. The Indians have brought out the big guns while we fire back at them with small arms. Seriously, what is he thinking? Unfortunately, we had to loose an Officer in the hopes of waking up Gen Najam Shah.

Islamabad, Aug 21:

The Pakistan Army today claimed “unprovoked” Indian firing across the Line of Control in Kashmir had killed one of its officers and injured a soldier.

A senior military official said the incident took place in Shakma sector near Skardu on the LoC.

“A Pakistan Army officer, Captain Sarfraz, (was killed) due to unprovoked Indian firing. A solider was seriously injured due to the shelling,” the officer said on condition of anonymity.

He claimed Indian troops started firing at 11.15 pm yesterday and the Pakistani side responded “effectively”. The exchange continued till 2.15 am this morning, he said.

The two armies have blamed each other of several violations of a 2003 ceasefire on the LoC.

The firing began after five Indian soldiers were killed in an attack by Pakistani troops along the LoC about two weeks ago.

The civilian leadership in Islamabad is trying to create peace and the Foreign Office spokesman said last week that all diplomatic and military channels between the two sides were open.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, in his first televised speech on Monday, said he wants to work with India for regional peace and prosperity. Sharif has repeatedly said he wants to meet his Indian counterpart on the margins of the UN General Assembly in September.

Indian firing on LoC kills Captain: Pakistan Army | Business Line

RIP Captain!!

What you sow is what you reap.

Can we please stop this needless blame game? Just a week before the 5 Indian soldiers died, a Pakistani soldier lost his life, and before that, an indian soldier and before that, a Pakistani soldier...so on and so forth.

Playing this blame game is not only pathetic, it shows that neither side is serious about peace. You want your government and my government to give peace a chance? Then act like it.

Can we please stop this needless blame game? Just a week before the 5 Indian soldiers died, a Pakistani soldier lost his life, and before that, an indian soldier and before that, a Pakistani soldier...so on and so forth.

Playing this blame game is not only pathetic, it shows that neither side is serious about peace. You want your government and my government to give peace a chance? Then act like it.

Your government is too weak to do anything about it and and you and me are too weak to act on anything.

There is a reason why India,USA and other western countries consider dealing with PAK ARMY a better option than PAK Govt...and why shouldnt they when the PAK ARMY PARTY has ruled more than any other Politicial Party.

@OP Dude search threads before you post a new one. Already posted.

India should directly engage with Pakistani Army Generals , Pakistani Government is No way in control of the country , we were all most close to a resolution under Musharraf on Kashmir issue

Your government is too weak to do anything about it and and you and me are too weak to act on anything.

There is a reason why India,USA and other western countries consider dealing with PAK ARMY a better option than PAK Govt...and why shouldnt they when the PAK ARMY PARTY has ruled more than any other Politicial Party.

And what the hell does that have to do with my post?

Either you're ignoring my post on purpose, or you're completely insane.

Back
Top Bottom