What's new

PAK Army captain martyred, soldier wounded in LoC firing from India

RIP to the soldier....

stop abusing soldiers of any side you bl@@dy civilians...

they are protecting their lines & obeying orders of modern kings ... nothing has been changed in the world..
Exactly. It's always the civilians that act like macho men. Only soldiers from both sides know what war is..

We want kashmir. Our aim our life line. shahadat is the most prestigious and honorable thing for us as a muslim and as pakistanis. :pakistan::pakistan:

Just my personal opinion that Pakistan should first control its current territory before going after Kashmir.

We want kashmir. Our aim our life line. shahadat is the most prestigious and honorable thing for us as a muslim and as pakistanis. :pakistan::pakistan:

yes we know you want kashmir, for that purpose you are hell bent on destroying Pakistan by making terrorist factories and the factory produced terrorists are bombing different towns in Pakistan.
@Topic: Rest in peace....

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP Sir. I hope your in a better place than this mad mad world.

No, it won't as long as Kayani's 'strategic assets' (militants) continue to be given covering fire by the PA for infiltrating them into India.

When that stops, the firings will also stop. Simple! Why aren't people getting this basic fact into their heads? :taz:
Have you heard a confirming this from a Pakistani source

i'll check up on your health when more of your cowards are zipped up in plastic and sent for cremation services

Take it easy Sir .. Emotions will only make us weak .. Lets be Patient .. we will strike when the moment is right ..

Soldiers are meant to die for their country .. they take pride in that .. you wont see a family of Pakistani soldier protesting or crying like you see of an Indians .. Death is inevitable .. what a better way to die .. then to Die defending our country .

Take it easy Sir .. Emotions will only make us weak .. Lets be Patient .. we will strike when the moment is right ..

Soldiers are meant to die for their country .. they take pride in that .. you wont see a family of Pakistani soldier protesting or crying like you see on an Indians .. Death is inevitable .. what a better way to die .. then to Die defending our country .

Yeah we should take it easy after watching them literally abuse a Martyr on a "Pakistani defence forum"..

i'll check up on your health when more of your cowards are zipped up in plastic and sent for cremation services

Love the bold. Even after death they are a danger to this world and its environment.

Yeah we should take it easy after watching them literally abuse a Martyr on a "Pakistani defence forum"..

Patience my Friend .. Emotions only make people Weak .. let them say what every they want .. weak & insecure people tend to be the loudest ones .

Pak Army does not forget its men .. Believe in them .. Rank of a martyr is way above any of us can comprehend .. and it is not that small that some barking dogs will ruin it ..

Patience sometime is better offensive strategy .. only fools attack guided by their emotions .

Love the bold. Even after death they are a danger to this world and its environment.

I hope he is resting in peace though..

On topic, he could have been one of the guys in the video which was released by IA.. Sad how the generals dream of pushing soldiers across border leads to innocent dying...

Show maturity guys, till this day they advocating us to show the same.

We were war loving people till yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom