What's new

PAK Army captain martyred, soldier wounded in LoC firing from India

I'm glad this happened. Now Pakistan will probably take the Indian whining at border seriously.

During the January ceasefire violation by India where two Pakistani soldiers embraced martyrdom, a officer made these remarks, that we should be thankful to India for showing they are our enemy and we should concentrate on them. (Weeks before the doctrine was changed moving focus of main enemy from India to TTP).

Until Kayani is COAS nothing gonna happen just compare the weapons we are using and indians are using.

I'm glad this happened. Now Pakistan will probably take the Indian whining at border seriously.

During the January ceasefire violation by India where two Pakistani soldiers embraced martyrdom, a officer made these remarks, that we should be thankful to India for showing they are our enemy and we should concentrate on them. (Weeks before the doctrine was changed moving focus of main enemy from India to TTP).

Till now you did not know, India is your enemy!!!!!!.......Quite touchy na!!!!!........Then why ilks like Jaid Hamid & Hameed Gul were farting on your TVs for hours.

RIP .. will this LOC madness ever stop
No, it won't as long as Kayani's 'strategic assets' (militants) continue to be given covering fire by the PA for infiltrating them into India.

When that stops, the firings will also stop. Simple! Why aren't people getting this basic fact into their heads? :taz:

Again same, Because Kashmiris are Muslims, Can you at least once try to see world without religious frame.

Well, then I would say the Humanity is also absent there.

Man you need some goggles..... Have you read my entire post?? There are no resolutions in UN regarding Baluchistan or Sindh backed by the Rrime Minister of Pakistan...:hitwall: But Mr Nehru did, of course for Kashmir.....

:laughcry: mr. Nehru is dead, u can meet him thr. and ask to explain.

Indian media had stated that the indian army is using the L-70 anti aircraft gun to attack Pakistani posts... What do you believe Pakistan should do in order to defend their posts from this threat....?
Nasr! :lol:

Well, then I would say the Humanity is also absent there.

You are hiding from real Answer, You Like Pakistan because they are Muslims irrespective of what they did with you.

So Religion is above all for you.

No need to reply, and you can continue your Jehad against evil Yindoo Baniya with the help of Pakistan.

Out And Over

No, it won't as long as Kayani's 'strategic assets' (militants) continue to be given covering fire by the PA for infiltrating them into India.

When that stops, the firings will also stop. Simple! Why aren't people getting this basic fact into their heads? :taz:

Because they act as if they dont believe that Pakistan actively infiltrates militants into Kashmir, some member commented that Lashkar e Taiba doesnt exist.

Whats happening is as militancy in Pakistan has increased ISI/PA is trying to divert them into India. As 2014 approaches most militants will be pushed into India.

Nawaz Sarif govt is pro Kashmir militancy and close to LET and HUM and Pakistan is desperate to revive Kashmir militancy - all infiltrations done now will add to terrorist attacks throughout winter. PA has merged with many Kashmir militant factions and militants move into Kashmir from PA posts across the border under active covering fire.

The spike in cross border fire is because IA has upgraded its LOC infrastructure during the gap and the desperate bid by militants to cross over before snow covers the passes.

Back
Top Bottom