What's new

PAK Army captain martyred, soldier wounded in LoC firing from India

We will reply and an indian soldier will fall, blood for blood, an eye for an eye - and the magic roundabout will continue on it's merry way.

Ha ha ha... Sorry we are a different race! We don't have your humility, If we were you, We would never forget that humiliation!

You forgot what britishs did to you, Japanese forgot what US did to them, anyway, I would finish here.

A young man with a bright future ahead of him (he made it to officer rank in the PA) is killed in firing which will resolve nothing. Many young men are being killed in this unnecessary firing and all that the internet warriors here can discuss are stuff like "10 of them for 1 of us"....."Kashmir is part of UN resolution"...blah blah blah. For the sake of honoring this young soldier's sacrifice in losing his life to a battle which neither side knows what they want, please refrain from discussing unrelated issues. My only condolence to this young soldier and his family is that both India and Pakistan lacks the maturity to resolve an issue politically. They are like 2 children playing chess....the pawns will drop but the kings (politicians) remain guarded at all time.

You forgot what britishs did to you, Japanese forgot what US did to them, anyway, I would finish here.

The British brought the order in the Indian sub-continent! They built the roads and then the Railways, They brought English which is still admired by many in . They did Jaalian wala Bagh!

They freed India from some stupids like Aurangzeb and took the Kohinoor!

A young man with a bright future ahead of him (he made it to officer rank in the PA) is killed in firing which will resolve nothing. Many young men are being killed in this unnecessary firing and all that the internet warriors here can discuss are stuff like "10 of them for 1 of us"....."Kashmir is part of UN resolution"...blah blah blah. For the sake of honoring this young soldier's sacrifice in losing his life to a battle which neither side knows what they want, please refrain from discussing unrelated issues. My only condolence to this young soldier and his family is that both India and Pakistan lacks the maturity to resolve an issue politically. They are like 2 children playing chess....the pawns will drop but the kings (politicians) remain guarded at all time.

We want kashmir. Our aim our life line. shahadat is the most prestigious and honorable thing for us as a muslim and as pakistanis. :pakistan::pakistan:

We want kashmir.
And I want a Ferrari.. No chance of either :)

shahadat is the most prestigious and honorable thing for us as a muslim and as pakistanis.

Sure.. We can provide as many shahadats as you want for your soldiers.. Though I dont see any benefit in that, but if that's what Pakistan wants, India can surely oblige

We want kashmir. Our aim our life line. shahadat is the most prestigious and honorable thing for us as a muslim and as pakistanis. :pakistan::pakistan:

Go tell that to the family of the young soldier who was killed. You post from Malaysia about Kashmir ?? Why don't you grab a gun and come liberate Kashmir yourself ? It remains easy for you to be gung ho about Kashmir and a million other issues affecting Pakistan and India. After all you are not in the firing line now are you ?? Again, please respect the fallen by refraining from posting nonsense on this thread

And I want a Ferrari.. No chance of either :)

Trolls like u dnt even deserve bicycles....
Sure.. We can provide as many shahadats as you want for your soldiers.. Though I dont see any benefit in that, but if that's what Pakistan wants, India can surely oblige

Shahadat is an honour for a muslim... as for indian soldiers.. dnt worry you wont even have to worry abt cremation costs.

Back
Top Bottom