What's new

‘Pained’ to learn that Manmohan did not vote: Modi

seriously MMS is the best prime minister we had in a long time , he is responcible for our country economic groth , right from 91 and thye criticize him?

Give some credit to PVNR..Will ya ?

The only instance MMS displayed an ounce of statesmanship was during the Nuclear Deal.

And even if what you said is true, why should he be immune to criticism ? After all wee are not even sparing Nehru, Gandhi (the real one) etc.

No not really. It all started with Annaji's praise of Modi which punctured many a fragile ego ;)

he is worth the praise. he is undoubtabely the best cm of india and the most Deserving person for the p.m's post. haters gonna hate. but this man will continue his work for the good of this country and its people.

“Ambedkarji gave us the Constitution, and the Constitution gave us the right to vote.” - Modi
Regardless that MMS couldn't possibly vote because he was doing his job (irony?), are you, Mr Modi, aware of the fact that in democracy, not voting is also a right?

The only instance MMS displayed an ounce of statesmanship was during the Nuclear Deal.

And even if what you said is true, why should he be immune to criticism ? After all wee are not even sparing Nehru, Gandhi (the real one) etc.

Yes, nobody should be insulated from criticism if the proper grounds exist. That is what Democracy is about.

So Modi reacted to that by "being pained by the fact that MMS did not vote ?"
Come on, don't try to sell me that story, I'm not buying.

No no. I meant to say that all these (Modi's open letter to Anna, criticism of MMS etc) started after the row that broke out after criticism of Anna by the 'secular' activists.

It was meant for you comment that Modi wants to be in Media somehow made in the first post. He has been in the Givt for about a decade now. How many times have we seen him making publicity stunts ?

Atal bihari vajpayee was the best PM India has ever got...next comes PVNR...

Manmohan singh is the Most inactive PM in India history...
050311satish.jpg

he is worth the praise. he is undoubtabely the best cm of india and the most Deserving person for the p.m's post. haters gonna hate. but this man will continue his work for the good of this country and its people.

You are entitled to admire NaMo.
But you still have not been able to demonstrate how he was sincere in his motives to bring MMS's actions into question.

Unless Modi was just falling back to the "Lowest Common Denominator" of all politicians.

While it is absolutely true that PVNR is the most underrated PM of India, you have to give credit where credit is due. MMS could have easily fallen for IMF's suggestions and gone the Argentina way and then get India broke within the a decade, just like Argentina.

That however doesn't make him immune to criticism.

Yes, nobody should be insulated from criticism if the proper grounds exist. That is what Democracy is about.

And for your kind info. NaMo is raising this issue because he is an advocate of compulsory voting with a negative vote option or none of the above option. if the pm isnt voting, i wonder who will. no one is blaming mms, we r blaming EC.

No no. I meant to say that all these (Modi's open letter to Anna, criticism of MMS etc) started after the row that broke out after criticism of Anna by the 'secular' activists.

It was meant for you comment that Modi wants to be in Media somehow made in the first post. He has been in the Givt for about a decade now. How many times have we seen him making publicity stunts ?

Modi is first and foremost a politician. Publicity (real or sought or bought) is a politician's life blood.
A politician who fades from the public eye is as good as dead.

But the thread is about MMS not voting; Modi can put any spin to it.

Back
Top Bottom