What's new

‘Pained’ to learn that Manmohan did not vote: Modi

Narendra Modi seems to be really desperate to make it into the newspapers nowadays. :coffee:

Please, gimme a break.. he is not blaiming mms, he said he is pained. there should have been a procedure like in the case of armymen posted in kashmir or elsewhere, so that like these armymen he could vote from their.

The statement made by NaMo is clearly justified.

u have the partial answer in ur own post..bolded part by me...
We don't want him to be PM..and I'm sure,if congress wins next elections,his mom,Mrs Sonia gandhi will make him a PM...
I don't wanna see it happen...
That's the reason
we don't want that amul baby ,a useless guy to be in Indian politic...
i think i don't have to explain in detail further

i am still wondering where was this so called "yuvraj" gone when these famous and unprecidented multi-million dollar scams were unraveling?

Please, gimme a break.. he is not blaiming mms, he said he is pained. there should have been a procedure like in the case of armymen posted in kashmir or elsewhere, so that like these armymen he could vote from their.

The statement made by NaMo is clearly justified.

So NaMo was so pained that MMS did not perform his holy democratic duty, that he made that statement?
NaMo did not say anything about "procedure for voting" or any amendments that he would like to propose to "The Representation of Peoples Act".
(I heard NaMo's statement, BTW)
So can any thinking person buy into NaMo's sincerity in raising this matter.

Narendra Modi is stooping to cheap tricks. Whether MMS votes or not while in China is a total non issue. The main issue is our media wasting prime time on non issues such as this and we are wasting our time on it.

seriously MMS is the best prime minister we had in a long time , he is responcible for our country economic groth , right from 91 and thye criticize him?

Though now I support anything anti-congress......but I think opposition people are resorting to cheap tricks nowadays......

Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday took a swipe at Prime Minister Manmohan Singh for not voting in the recently concluded Assam Assembly elections.

“Today, when we are celebrating the birth anniversary of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar,
I am pained to learn that the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh did not vote in the Assembly elections in Assam,” Mr. Modi said, speaking to reporters at a seminar at the Pandit Deen Dayal Petroleum University here.

“Ambedkarji gave us the Constitution, and the Constitution gave us the right to vote. To know that the Prime Minister did not vote in the Assembly polls is a very saddening act, for the people of the country,” he said.

“It is even more saddening, on the birth anniversary of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar,” Mr. Modi said.

The Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and his wife Gursharan Kaur are registered voters from Assam’s Dispur Assembly constituency, where polling took place on April 11.

The Prime Minister has been a Rajya Sabha member from Assam for the last two decades.

:pop:

Mr.Modi the most saddening is that today the soul of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar will be in pain more than ever seeing the issue of cast system which he fought still is there despite he being architect of Indian constitution its still is on only on papers.

Low cast Dalits are still waiting for the equality and justice in India

seriously MMS is the best prime minister we had in a long time, he is responcible for our country economic groth , right from 91 and thye criticize him?

Seriously.....?????

and I thought post has been vacant after Atal bihari vajpayee left it......

So NaMo was so pained that MMS did not perform his holy democratic duty, that he made that statement?
NaMo did not say anything about "procedure for voting" or any amendments that he would like to propose to "The Representation of Peoples Act".
(I heard NaMo's statement, BTW)
So can any thinking person buy into NaMo's sincerity in raising this matter.

neither he said anything like mms should step down cause he didnt vote or its shame on mms..! it is wrong for the democracy that its pm isnt voting, regardless of any party. no one is blameing mms or saying that he did something wrong.

#NaMoSena. lolz

Mr.Modi the most saddening is that today the soul of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar will be in pain more than ever seeing the issue of cast system which he fought still is there despite he being architect of Indian constitution its still is on only on papers.

Reallly........I bet he would have even imagined what Indians have achieved to abolish discrimination by medieval caste system in just 60 years.....

What does this story have to do with MMS not voting?? :blink:
Just for no reason at all, something not related to the topic of the thread jumps up. Little wonder that people have to complain about trolling.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom