What's new

‘Pained’ to learn that Manmohan did not vote: Modi

there are several people like hazzare. Only he has gained attention. Look at the way he fasted-lieing on a posh bed,with colourfull banners around him,vehicle for him to
Go around. Did he had a sponser or something? Where did the money came from?

You have a point bro.

there are several people like hazzare. Only he has gained attention. Look at the way he fasted-lieing on a posh bed,with colourfull banners around him,vehicle for him to
Go around. Did he had a sponser or something? Where did the money came from?

he gained popularity because he raised his voice and unite india for a noble cause. he is a social worker, ex armyman and has done a lot for good of the poor in maharastra. and he was lying in the floor i guess..! And all the movement was sponsered by ngos like india against corruption, awkind-awake india, ram dev and many others. hazare has made his property public, u can search it in web.

he gained popularity because he raised his voice and unite india for a noble cause. he is a social worker, ex armyman and has done a lot for good of the poor in maharastra. and he was lying in the floor i guess..! And all the movement was sponsered by ngos like india against corruption, awkind-awake india, ram dev and many others. hazare has made his property public, u can search it in web.
May be he's clean.
But there are several faces which are forgotten.
For ex: Erom Sharmila.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

NaMo, nitish, nishankh etc. have done better than congress right?? bjp would do better than congress in centre.
I hate bjp

NaMo, nitish, nishankh etc. have done better than congress right?? bjp would do better than congress in centre.

It's MMS who started the liberalization,besides governing a state is easier than governing a Country.But,MMS has turned a blind eye to Corruption. I don't like Congress but I don't like BJP also as they support Hindu Radicals although I am registered as a Hindu.

May be he's clean.
But there are several faces which are forgotten.
For ex: Erom Sharmila.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

I hate bjp

reasons? please dont say hindu-muslim stuff. india really needs to get out of it. by taking advantage of this sickular stuff only congress has ruined our nation.

It's MMS who started the liberalization,besides governing a state is easier than governing a Country.But,MMS has turned a blind eye to Corruption. I don't like Congress but I don't like BJP also as they support Hindu Radicals although I registered as a Hindu.

no one is taking away the credit from him. also they ruled us for more than 58 years, so they will lib. the economy. bjp came to power in 98 and have ruled only for 6 years and have done a magnificent job.congress is also ruling in many states, infact more than bjp, why are not they performing better? and please get out of this religion stuff, we the educated youth r only concerned about politics based on development and performence.

no one is taking away the credit from him. also they ruled us for more than 58 years, so they will lib. the economy. bjp came to power in 98 and have ruled only for 6 years and have done a magnificent job.congress is also ruling in many states, infact more than bjp, why are not they performing better? and please get out of this religion stuff, we the educated youth r only concerned about politics based on development and performence.

I wouldn't call BJP's job as magnificent. Disappointing is more like it.

I wouldn't call BJP's job as magnificent. Disappointing is more like it.

yeah, why not. just because they didnt indulged in scams of this magnitude, build roads at faster pace than ever before, build golden quad., tested nuclear weapon, bring in sarva sikhsha abhiyan, made the telephone reach every nook and corner of the country(All credit goes to late pramode mahajan), inflation was well within control, farmers were not commiting sucide at this rate and etc. etc. etc. indeed it was very disappointing.

yeah, why not. just because they didnt indulged in scams of this magnitude, build roads at faster pace than ever before, build golden quad., tested nuclear weapon, bring in sarva sikhsha abhiyan, made the telephone reach every nook and corner of the country(All credit goes to late pramode mahajan), inflation was well within control, farmers were not commiting sucide at this rate and etc. etc. etc. indeed it was very disappointing.

BJP aint less corrupt than the Congress. Given a chance to rule for the same duration as Congress, they would have had a similar number of scams. Better a family-run party than a proletarian right-wing communal party.

New Delhi: Five civil society members of the joint drafting committee on Lokpal Bill including Anna Hazare will on Friday declare their assets and liabilities, a day before the panel will sit for the first time.

A spokesperson for the civil society said Anna, Shanti Bhushan, Santosh Hegde, Prashant Bhushan and Arvind Kejriwal will release personal statement of their assets and liabilities on Friday.

"They will be meeting with fellow campaigners to discuss issues pertaining to the joint draft committee of Jan Lokpal bill," the spokesperson for the 'India Against Corruption', which spearheaded the campaign, said.

The group also said it has received a total donation of Rs 82,87,668. "We have issued receipts to all the donors and have maintained a record of their details. We issued receipts on account of Public Cause Research Foundation (PCRF) which is acting as secretariat for the campaign," the spokesperson said.

So far, the spokesperson said, they have spent Rs 32,69,900.

A statement from the group also said that social activist Mallika Sarabhai has reaffirmed her faith in the campaign.

BJP aint less corrupt than the Congress. Given a chance to rule for the same duration as Congress, they would have had a similar number of scams. Better a family-run party than a proletarian right-wing communal party.

That family- run secular party is also involved in the biggest indian massacre/ communal riots of 1984 where five thousand Sikhs were murdered in New Delhi and police didn't even bother tho open fire ....Suna to Hoga ??

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom