What's new

PAF Vs IAF Command and Control Systems

What is the most challenging aspect of designing and developing such systems?

You dont give info on open forum, but you ask such info?

Ones he is talking about Data link systems in IAf, some Indian member's post info of those systems and ask about Pakistani system then again no answer

He is confusing data link and C4I. What he posted about PAF is in IAF use for more than a decade. Now IAF going for full net centric warfare level and he is questioning about C4I! :rolleyes:

Indian navy netcentric warfare,
DSC00096.JPG

IACCS
DSC00091.JPG

these info are not enough!

---Its you told that Mki's not mirages.

---You told its been intercepted by F-7s

m3---You stated that it was chased or locked on

Mki is 20m3 but BARS can pick up 2m3 as far as 140 kms, leave ECMs

Your post was just baseless and I wrote about the 'logic' on your post,nothing else..

Rgds,

intercepted by F-7's?
I never mentioned F-7's..I said interceptors..pardon the misnomer..should I simply have said jets?
Where is this source..about the mirages..? I wish to be corrected if you are privy to an IAF release..PAF release.. news? give me something to work with.. even if you know an IAF officer who tells you that those were mirages I am prepared to accept it.My source is a PAF officer.
Now..
as far as the incident is concerned..
They were intercepted by jets at the border..locked on..tailed..as far as Kharian..after which they turned back.
Now.. what would have been the outcome if this was weapons hot?
Whether there was BVR or Not in use on those PAF jets?
Do you have that information..?
You keep giving me radar ranges..
nothing about RoE's.. geographic data.. bases.. weapons.. etc?

In any case...
This will detract from the original discussion..we may continue this on PM if you wish..
if you have good proof on the type of aircraft involved I will be glad to know further.

After reading that you have proved to me that your a fanboy :lol:. So just because IAF fields SU30MKI and Mirage 2000, does that make them invincible and impossible to shoot down :rofl:. They are no Raptors, anything that can be seen on the radar is a fair game. Do you even know the basics of Air to Air Warfare? Weren't you Indians jumping up and down when the Bisons out bested the F15's, how did that happen considering the MIG 21 is a 3 Generation Aircraft and F15 is a 4th Generation Aircraft. A lot matters on how the aircraft was deployed, what tactics were used and what were the supporting elements.

If you believe PAF will not reply back in force, than you are seriously deluded. What happened to the so called surgical strikes and 5000 targets that the IAF had earmarked :lol:. All talk but no action, the fact that IAF did not dare cross the border is ample proof that they feared what PAF had in store for them. They are always welcome to cross the border and see what we have for them in store, but since they havent dared to should be enough proof that PAF has enough fire power to hold its own against the IAF :lol:. You can take pictures of your strike fighters and look at them with all awe, but the fact that they are useless against us simply makes me laugh.

If i am a fanboy than you are a fangirl. :P

not invincible against everyone but certainly against rose.

those bison against f-15 had long range kypo radar, BVR missiles and israeli jammers.

when i said paf will not attack back? but he is saying su-30 with israeli jammers run away saying rose coming! :rofl:

surgical strike did not happen because Pakistani govt banned JuD, there is a case going on against 26/11 culprits at lahore high court and pakistani govt commited to punish them.

He is confusing data link and C4I. What he posted about PAF is in IAF use for more than a decade. Now IAF going for full net centric warfare level and he is questioning about C4I! :rolleyes:

Indian navy netcentric warfare,
DSC00096.JPG

IACCS
DSC00091.JPG

these info are not enough!

Thanks Now I am convinced that India is behind Pakistan in C4I systems

Asking for a specific development.. he is asking for the general approach..
There is a stark difference in that.

Check this out what he has to say!

There is a lot I know but cannot share because this is an open forum. By enlarge I can only talk about things which in some form or the other have already been made available to the public.

We know he wants to write an essay on indian CSI4 for his school project - but thats fine.

Check this out what he has to say!

We know he wants to write an essay on indian CSI4 for his school project - but thats fine.

Im not sure what he does..I dont know..neither do you.. so why comment on it.
There are posters here who are linked to development programs..and others that are posers..
The Mods,Military professionals and TT's sort it out best..
But those that are may be here for discussion without compromising OPSEC...in some cases it happens..and the consequences are dire.
for eg.
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CB0QFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fformerspook.blogspot.com%2F2008%2F03%2Fdozer-speaks.html&rct=j&q=dozer%20F-22&ei=ZZ72TPzWHoeyrAfUh72kBw&usg=AFQjCNE6uWIuWV4au8_3errBkjq4Cdr7OQ&cad=rja
But if you doubt his claims.. then its all good...Agree to disagree.

Leave them alone Santro engaging people like DRDO and BS_Buster gives them undue importance. No point in wasting time on people who have little knowledge and even lesser honor.

You ask someone source for their claims and get reply like this! :disagree:

After 14 pages he understood this!

Silent hawk, increase your knowledge from an un-professional like me every IAF even lankan AF has C4I system forget IAF which is now an aerospace power!

This is inside phalcon,

dsc00239762956.jpg

intercepted by F-7's?
I never mentioned F-7's..I said interceptors..pardon the misnomer..should I simply have said jets?
Where is this source..about the mirages..? I wish to be corrected if you are privy to an IAF release..PAF release.. news? give me something to work with.. even if you know an IAF officer who tells you that those were mirages I am prepared to accept it.My source is a PAF officer.
Now..
as far as the incident is concerned..
They were intercepted by jets at the border..locked on..tailed..as far as Kharian..after which they turned back.
Now.. what would have been the outcome if this was weapons hot?
Whether there was BVR or Not in use on those PAF jets?
Do you have that information..?
You keep giving me radar ranges..
nothing about RoE's.. geographic data.. bases.. weapons.. etc?

In any case...
This will detract from the original discussion..we may continue this on PM if you wish..
if you have good proof on the type of aircraft involved I will be glad to know further.

Opps..you said it was Mirage rose and i spelled it as F-7 in previous post.

And about my source, simply nothing, I know no IAF officer, not even my fellow state mate AK Antony..

I just writing based upon simple logics, nothing else.

You can say Alexander defeated 50,000 persians with 5,000 soldiers, but there should be some logic, say they are better armed or they are sleeping while attacked by Alexander..

I rely on simply such logic and technicaly authonticated by few professionals in some other threads.

I have no answer if you say that the Mirage Rose pilot told you so..

But remember Armymen always tend to say more to the public about their heroics, any army.

|Rgds,

Thanks Now I am convinced that India is behind Pakistan in C4I systems

Thanks for revealing that Pakistan do not have any C4I systems and you know nothing about C4I.
:)

you failed to provide any info on C4I in PAF.

I became bad because I asked for source! :cry: :P :whistle: :hang2: :lazy:

After reading that you have proved to me that your a fanboy :lol:. So just because IAF fields SU30MKI and Mirage 2000, does that make them invincible and impossible to shoot down :rofl:. They are no Raptors, anything that can be seen on the radar is a fair game. Do you even know the basics of Air to Air Warfare? Weren't you Indians jumping up and down when the Bisons out bested the F15's, how did that happen considering the MIG 21 is a 3 Generation Aircraft and F15 is a 4th Generation Aircraft. A lot matters on how the aircraft was deployed, what tactics were used and what were the supporting elements.

If you believe PAF will not reply back in force, than you are seriously deluded. What happened to the so called surgical strikes and 5000 targets that the IAF had earmarked :lol:. All talk but no action, the fact that IAF did not dare cross the border is ample proof that they feared what PAF had in store for them. They are always welcome to cross the border and see what we have for them in store, but since they havent dared to should be enough proof that PAF has enough fire power to hold its own against the IAF :lol:. You can take pictures of your strike fighters and look at them with all awe, but the fact that they are useless against us simply makes me laugh.

sir i had lot of respect for your post but this post is totally fun boy type ( un expected from you atleast) . some clarification
firstly government of India will take decision on surgical strike not IAF, there was a talk about american (bush ) was considering targeting LET camp in pakistan , it didnt happen meens US is weak
do you rally think that pakistan has capability to target India with your airforce agaist our air-defense. then why this
'Pak army no match for India's so we want more nukes' - The Times of India
here pakistani army means pakistani armed forces, answer me logically if you can

Opps..you said it was Mirage rose and i spelled it as F-7 in previous post.

And about my source, simply nothing, I know no IAF officer, not even my fellow state mate AK Antony..

I just writing based upon simple logics, nothing else.

You can say Alexander defeated 50,000 persians with 5,000 soldiers, but there should be some logic, say they are better armed or they are sleeping while attacked by Alexander..

I rely on simply such logic and technicaly authonticated by few professionals in some other threads.

I have no answer if you say that the Mirage Rose pilot told you so..

But remember Armymen always tend to say more to the public about their heroics, any army.

|Rgds,

Rockstar..I have looked through all my posts in this thread and nowhere did I mention Mirages or any other jet as the PAF aircraft involved in that incident?
Did I mention it in any other thread that you took it from?:what:

Again.. you have answered your own questions..
It was a combination of factors..that was Alexander's victory.
And yes..military men do exaggerate a lot..but within boundaries..
and the source I state is rarely prone to exaggerating..his description of the incident was one of consternation about the reality of conflict during that time.. not one out of bravado.

P.S...
I am not an MKI skeptic..if you assume me as one..
In all likelyhood the PAF aircraft in actual war would have been engaged from behind Indian lines..some may have been shot down..but would all have been.. would the attack still be as effective..
is a long debate.

Do you even know the basics of Air to Air Warfare? Weren't you Indians jumping up and down when the Bisons out bested the F15's, how did that happen considering the MIG 21 is a 3 Generation Aircraft and F15 is a 4th Generation Aircraft. A lot matters on how the aircraft was deployed, what tactics were used and what were the supporting elements.

A2A warfare is always based on tactics not one to one.

If you believe PAF will not reply back in force, than you are seriously deluded

Offcource they will reply, it is anticipated.

What happened to the so called surgical strikes and 5000 targets that the IAF had earmarked :lol:. All talk but no action

Its is a political decision, MMS will decide, not the Army Chief in India.

the fact that IAF did not dare cross the border is ample proof that they feared what PAF had in store for them. They are always welcome to cross the border and see what we have for them in store, but since they havent dared to should be enough proof that PAF has enough fire power to hold its own against the IAF

Never ever say they do not dare to cross the border, as I said earlier it is always a political decision in India, we know the capabilities of PAF and not underestimating them. Whenever our political leaders give go ahead to Army and fully support it, they proved it in the battle field. Better Pakistan knows it.

:lol:. You can take pictures of your strike fighters and look at them with all awe, but the fact that they are useless against us simply makes me laugh.
[/QUOTE]

I really feel awkward about your statement. Im sure you will say the same about USAF too, U really know that what we are up for..Our Patience is ur biggest stregnth, nothing else.

Rgds,

Rockstar..I have looked through all my posts in this thread and nowhere did I mention Mirages or any other jet as the PAF aircraft involved in that incident?
Did I mention it in any other thread that you took it from?:what:

Now I'm too lazy to go back

Again.. you have answered your own questions..
It was a combination of factors..that was Alexander's victory.

Yes, but it should be convincing to a man with commonsense., thats it.

PS- Im still not convinced Alexander really won the war with porus, killing war elephants still a mistery to me, not convinced by some History channel videos at all.

And yes..military men do exaggerate a lot..but within boundaries..
and the source I state is rarely prone to exaggerating..his description of the incident was one of consternation about the reality of conflict during that time.. not one out of bravado.

Again, in that point, nothing I can say.

Back
Top Bottom