What's new

PAF Vs IAF Command and Control Systems

We are talking about professionals not anyone heading any firms. i have my class fellows working in following organzation with PHds and masters.

1) Google,
2) IBM
3) DoD federal Us government. PHD heading IPV6 divison for next generation project for US army.
4) Intel, two PHD friends.
5) Microsoft, 3 of my class fellows, one back end programmer and two lead engineers for certain module develpment of Win7.
6) GE, 5 engineers from my class, 2 PHd
7) Cisco, 6 engineers from my class !!!!

Above i have mentioned are all electrical engineers from my class i am aware of working in US. u want more details ?

what i am saying is by volume pakistanis might be small, nevertheless they are there...

sorry, off topic but i have to do it man !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i wish i had time to explain in much more detail but it is gonna be quite a tough job..! kindly just do me a favour .. go to wikipedia and search fom usaf gen chuck yeager's remarks and sightings in both the wars..! also check his accounts for indian aircraft wrecks discovered..! the wrecks usually numbered the total amount of the aircraft that paf had in 1965.>! we had 132 fighters compared to ur 800..! and in 1971 we had nearly 300 compared to ur 1000 (not including the 300 reserves)..! the indians claimed of destroying a hundred sabres..!@ even though we only had 120..! later in 1967, when iaf acm arjan singh visited pak..! we arranged a flypast and flew a total of 88 sabres..! (not counting the 14 in east pak)..! the indian dignitaries who were sure of thier numbers were pretty much embaressed.>! they same counts for 71 war.>! but there is one thing significant..>! you ex -am brijpal sikand..! who foolishly landed his gnat at a paf base to surrender,,! what more misery can u suffer,..>! the only war trophy u had wre a couple of tanks and passenger buses:rofl:.... but a fighter for a war trophy ..! :pakistan:....! then we should reopen the chapter of air assaults in kargil 99..! the paf ddnt lost a single fighter compared to ur mig-21, mig-27 and su-25..! :chilli:

I HOPE U ARE SATISFIED AFTER READING THIS..! sorry i couldnt explain in detail..! :pakistan:

forceland.jpg

i hope this pleases u..! the most common image found on google..! DONT HAVE TIME TO UPLOAD ALL..! it will take days.>!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

sir i had lot of respect for your post but this post is totally fun boy type ( un expected from you atleast) . some clarification
firstly government of India will take decision on surgical strike not IAF, there was a talk about american (bush ) was considering targeting LET camp in pakistan , it didnt happen meens US is weak
do you rally think that pakistan has capability to target India with your airforce agaist our air-defense. then why this
'Pak army no match for India's so we want more nukes' - The Times of India
here pakistani army means pakistani armed forces, answer me logically if you can

Frankly everyone has a limit, after watching these fanboys derail this wonderful thread with their usual B.S, i reached mine. I am sick and tired of these fanboys coming in and using their usual B.S that SU30MKI, Brahmos, Mirage 2000 are God's gift to the world and simply the best weapons platform. They cannot be defeated because they are operated by the Martian Indian Race, IAF pilots are capable of sustaining 50G's because they are Indian. This sort of B.S by Indian fanboys whom join this forum in massive numbers is honestly getting on my nerves.

GOI will indeed take the decision to strike Pakistan, but GOI and IA High Command are well aware of the fact that India does not has overwhelming superiority against Pakistan to give it a spanking in a conflict. The Americans wanted to calm India down and that is why they did sent Admiral Mullen to Pakistan to convince General Kayani to let IAF strike inside Kashmir. You know what the reply was, General Kayani showed Admiral Mullen a picture of the locked MKI and told him that if this happens again we will shoot down the plane. Nice link, but did it ever occur to you that this statement was made as an excuse to increase Pakistan's nuclear weapons capability. I am surprised you guys are even taking this statement seriously, its the same as Vice ACM Barbora saying that if proper measures are not taken IAF would loose its superiority against PAF. I like to look at the facts on the ground and if i look at the facts on the ground, Pakistan's Armed Forces are positioned quite well to defend themselves against an Indian attack. You forgot to mention the cable where the Americans feel that this Cold Start Doctrine is just a hogwash and Indians cannot pull it off. They wont attack Pakistan even if their is another terrorist attack on India.

Anyways, enough of derailing the thread. Its suffice to say that both India and Pakistan have excellent radar coverage. PAF is already a net centric warfare organization, PA and PN will also be added to the network grid.

Last edited:
We are talking about professionals not anyone heading any firms. i have my class fellows working in following organzation with PHds and masters.

1) Google,
2) IBM
3) DoD federal Us government. PHD heading IPV6 divison for next generation project for US army.
5) Microsoft, 3 of my class fellows, one back end programmer and two lead engineers for certain module develpment of Win7.

Above i have mentioned are all electrical engineers from my class i am aware of working in US. u want more details ?

what i am saying is by volume pakistanis might be small, nevertheless they are there...

yes i agree with you dude..!
these indians haven't seen anything outside india.

ibm and intel take plenty of engineers from out top universities every year..

one of my cousins work in cisco and one in ibm..!
cisco has also launched a few professional courses in pakistan to train students..!

i hope these people understand.>!:hitwall::hitwall::hang2:

1) Google,
2) IBM

what i am saying is by volume pakistanis might be small, neverthelesshttp://www.defence.pk/forums/images/smilies/cute/jhanda.gif they are there...

dont forget the pakistani engineers at TEMPA.>!

A little tester for those who claim they have know how about C4I systems capable of operating in net centric environments.

What is the most challenging aspect of designing and developing such systems?

Answer : Integrating voice circuits. Voice requires a latency of less than 300 ms similarly the jitter specifications are also very rigid. I have quite a lot of experience on C4I systems. After looking at the block diagram of IACCS I know exactly where India stands in this domain.

yes i agree with you dude..!
these indians haven't seen anything outside india.

ibm and intel take plenty of engineers from out top universities every year..

one of my cousins work in cisco and one in ibm..!
cisco has also launched a few professional courses in pakistan to train students..!

i hope these people understand.>!:hitwall::hitwall::hang2:

Kid, when your students were lining up for jobs in these companies, our professionals were already heading product lines in these companies or starting their own ventures. Google Vinod Dham, Sabeer Bhatia and Vinod Khosla and you will know what I am talking about....

Just check this link here and you will understand. A bit dated but it will give you a reality check.

People of Indian origin heading multinationals - ET Slide Shows - Features - The Economic Times

I am not saying Pakistan's students and professionals are not in demand or aren't doing well. They are as smart as any other country's but India, due to its comparatively better education system has a head start. It might not last long though.

Answer : Integrating voice circuits. Voice requires a latency of less than 300 ms similarly the jitter specifications are also very rigid. I have quite a lot of experience on C4I systems. After looking at the block diagram of IACCS I know exactly where India stands in this domain.

I thought that was closer to 125 usec?? :S

Kid, when your students were lining up for jobs in these companies, our professionals were already heading product lines in these companies or starting their own ventures. Google Vinod Dham, Sabeer Bhatia and Vinod Khosla and you will know what I am talking about....

Just check this link here and you will understand. A bit dated but it will give you a reality check.

People of Indian origin heading multinationals - ET Slide Shows - Features - The Economic Times

I am not saying Pakistan's students and professionals are not in demand or aren't doing well. They are as smart as any other country's but India, due to its comparatively better education system has a head start. It might not last long though.

& having said all this you FORGET the greatest of all business models BCCI BANK!!! which was run by pakistanis and was becoming to powerful for the AMERICANS hence was made to crash.

let's not even start with how many pakistanis are in IMF or WORLD BANK or CITIBANK and etc.

education standards don't determine everything at the end of the day

warren buffet
Bill gates

all were drop outs! so don't give me this nonsense about oh our people were heading assembly lines!!

INDIA IS CURRENTLY THE CAPITAL OF OUTSOURCING IN THE WORLD!!! be happy about it live with it.

which was run by pakistanis and was becoming to powerful for the AMERICANS hence was made to crash.
Really? Americans were so jealous of it? What was the worth of its total assets? Can you compare it with world's top banks?

Let's not even start with how many pakistanis are in IMF or WORLD BANK or CITIBANK and etc.
No please, lets start with that. Tell me how many? I work in a 220 people office in Gurgaon and two of my colleagues are ex-WB employees.

education standards don't determine everything at the end of the day

warren buffet
Bill gates

all were drop outs! so don't give me this nonsense about oh our people were heading assembly lines!!
I said product lines. There's a difference you know. And exceptions are always there. Again, I have quoted some names in my previous post. Why dont you give me 2 or 3 similar Pakistani names?

INDIA IS CURRENTLY THE CAPITAL OF OUTSOURCING IN THE WORLD!!! be happy about it live with it.

At least we are seen as the 'capital' of something 'positive' for the global economy. And outsourcing is what you associate India with, you clearly have to learn a lot of India.

Our Integrated command and control system went operation back in the 90's..now its upgraded..
The AF has a new network now as well..compatible with the Army's new network that will come online in about two years..
So yes we do
Yes we do..
We just dont put it on wiki for show and tell.

in the 90s?
The other guy pointed out exact figures down to the bandwidth that the indian system is capable of communicating with and you zero down to an entire decade?
Upgraded from what to what?
Wiki is being used by everyone everywhere...if there is something amiss...do point out...and where exactly do you upload your military facts and figures?on PDF?

really?.. they freely roamed the skies..
Were they surrendering or something?

Bomb?.. id love to see how they would have managed that?..
And there were NO mirages..there were Su-30's on a probing mission..with their famed israeli jammers..
and were met right at the border..by interceptors..locked on..tailed in..but the ROE's did not allow for engagement.
In other words..they are alive because we wanted a diplomatic solution to the crises...they are alive because the GoI had saner heads prevailing..

You are fighting speculation with speculation...or maybe we missed the trustworthy-non-wiki-reliable-neutral-unbiased article that said such and such happened...

PAF C4I system already posted in post below

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/82343-paf-vs-iaf-command-control-systems-5.html#post1303685

Pakistan is quite advanced in this field besides the system given in the thread above a c4I system has also been developed by Air Weapon Complex Pakistan. Details of this system are available in the following thread.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/30580-c4i-air-defense-automation-system.html

Pakistan infact is so advance in this field that it was selling C4I systems as far back as 2005.

this article talks about how this particular system was sold to BD...
some details on it's capacity would be helpful...and can we not have links to threads??as it gets very cumbersome to locate relevent specs...you can re-post from the same threads but abeit in a concise manner...

Back
Top Bottom