What's new

PAF victories against Israeli Air Force, kept secret for 25 years - Air Commodore (r) Khalid Chishti

What did I say earlier? Your one of them. Rabidity is a disease that has spread far and wide. I bet your the type croaking on about Palestinins whilst ignoring what is going on in Occupied Kashmir. Israel is NOT the enemy. India is. That is if your a Pakistani.
[/QUOTE]
The Israelis are enemies as much as Indian Hindus are. They support each other. You shouldn't forget the fact that Israel is actively supporting the Hindus in butchering the Kashmiris.

Last edited:
Benny, I don't have issues with Israel. Without charting the settlement of European Jewry to corner of West Asia all the way to the present I can say that there was element of time travel. European Jews living with and access to 20th century world scoped into Palestine, a people who at the time were in socio-political terms still living sometime in the 18th century.

The settlers were backed by powerful and wealthy groups in capitals of the west, from Washington to London to Paris etc. First world met Third world and no surprises who won. Many of fighting elements of the nascent Israel were ex-WW2 veterans. In addition the Germans had wiped 6 million of their people and that animus was expanded on the poor Palestinans.

Israel is in fact a sliver of West in West Asia and in this era the Western world is dominant. That is the bottom line.

What did I say earlier? Your one of them. Rabidity is a disease that has spread far and wide. I bet your the type croaking on about Palestinins whilst ignoring what is going on in Occupied Kashmir. Israel is NOT the enemy. India is. That is if your a Pakistani.

This is the problem with certain Pakistanis. They cry about the Palestinians and malign Israeli yet say NOTHING about the plight of the Kashmiris. We only have ONE enemy. india and indians.

The Israelis have killed 0 Pakistanis and Pakistan has killed 0 Israelis. Israel IS NOT OUR ENEMY!.
The Israelis are enemies as much as Indian Hindus are. They support each other. You shouldn't forget the fact that Israel is actively supporting the Hindus in butchering the Kashmiris.
[/QUOTE]

The Saudis, GCC Arabs and most of the Muslim world support india too. Are they then our enemies too?

By the way, this is Palestinian love for india...... :disagree::

1608549966149.png

Last edited:
I said inferior or equal to. In the case of the Mirage, it was equal to the MiG-21 in most cases.
Even if the Mirage won against the MiGs, it doesn't mean it's necessarily better than it. It's the pilot, not the jet. Especially during that era.

F-4 Didn't have a huge advantage. MiG-21 was lighter and accelerated faster, also had better maneuverability. F-4 had an advantage being a multirole fighter, having a massive bomb capacity. However in an air to air battle it didn't really have much of an advantage.
Arab technological edge was even more noticeable on ground, as I said, with their T-62s, AK-47s, night vision, SAMs, artillery etc.

First of all it's around 700 civilians, and 800 combatants, second of all it's nothing relatively to wars in which collateral damage isn't a concern, hell, look a few kilometers east to Lebanon and you'll find Syria with over half a million dead, millions of injured and millions of displaced citizens.

Or look at the bombing of Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Chechniya, Georgia, Serbia, those are wars with no concern of collateral damage. And this is how you actually win wars.

It's 1,300 according to the UN.

So nicem know you went from "We care about civilian deaths" to "It's not as bad as Nagasaki" in a few posts.

No one buys your Israeli snake oil here. You lot are world record champions, and I mean champions in killing civilians, much of it on Youtube. Israelis looked on and cheered at the border when IDF jets bombed gaza.

Your military is below the pus one finds in a old zit. Savages.

[/QUOTE]
If Israel is hostile towards Pakistani interests, it is actually because Pakistan has unjustifiably behaved with belligerence towards Israel. Tel Aviv is not blameworthy when Islamabad picked a scrap that it had no reason to pick.

Let me ask you this...

Now that it is evident that Gulf Arabs hold Palestinians in similar disregard as Israelis, should we - if we were being consistent to this supposed moralistic antipathy towards Israel for the same reason - not cut ties with those Arabs unless they restore their alliances with the Palestinians? We as Pakistanis literally find ourselves in a situation where gulf Arabs and Egypt are displaying hostile economic policy towards Palestinians, on whose behalf we previously picked a fight with Israel! Why then do we not hold gulf Arabs equally accountable as we would Israelis?

We've been fed b.s. for decades and it's high time we snap out of this malaise.

Israel never had ill intent towards us until we picked a fight with Israel.

India is our only enemy whose very existence threatens ours. No other nation on earth is engaged in a zero sum game with us.

2006 War was under the direction of Olmert's government. With such a government we wouldn't have won a game of tic tac toe, let alone a war. Army was given contradicting orders, one day conquer that village, next day in the midst of battle pull back. Olmert started the war correctly, with a decisive airstrike, but he was drunk of power and thought he could just enter Lebanon without any real plan without casualties, and without "turning Lebanon into a car park" (lmao). Israel would have defeated Hezbollah, but it would require more time, massive bombardment of Lebanon, and more casualties. Something Olmert wasn't willing to do.

Maybe. However motivation can be taken. Especially once they'll understand they're dragging Lebanon into complete destruction, just to make Iran happy.

I know it's obvious. That's why I think it's dumb Israel doesn't utilize this.

Ah the old "It was not the army, it was the politicians that lost the war", handy right?

PAF JF-17 vs isreali f-15c:

thunder's advantage: faster turn rate
eagle's advantage: thrust to weight ratio

score:
thunder: 2 kills
eagle: 1 kill

It's 1,300 according to the UN.

So nicem know you went from "We care about civilian deaths" to "It's not as bad as Nagasaki" in a few posts.

No one buys your Israeli snake oil here. You lot are world record champions, and I mean champions in killing civilians, much of it on Youtube. Israelis looked on and cheered at the border when IDF jets bombed gaza.

Your military is below the pus one finds in a old zit. Savages.

And the Palestinians ended up embracing modi and the indians............ :disagree::

1608549966149.png

I am unaware of 11 aircraft shot down by Pakistani pilots, but definitely there at least 3 aircraft kills and 1 probable by Pakistani pilots who had volunteered to fly with Iraq, Jordan and Syria.

And naturally there will be a hard time to accept such scenarios especially for certain Israelis.

Shalom !!!
You killed me with the shalom :laugh:.....sholamuna.

Those victories are mostly inflated and unbased.
Israelis and India can change anything with lies. But lies unravel. You are a zionistbwho does to Palestinians what the nazis did to you. You are the new nazis
We are ready for 2.5 front war but can't even end kashmir insurgency of 200 odd militants- 1.3 million strong Indian army
Bro That idiots doesn't realise we took all of Pakistan and half of kashmir from India after ruling them for a 1000 years.

Those victories are mostly inflated and unbased.

Yes, any odd thing when you will be swinging victory is very painful or hard to accept.
Even the invincible 'Bar Lev Line' was never overrun by Egyptian armed forces. It was vacated by Israeli's in a good will gesture for peace - :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom