What's new

PAF victories against Israeli Air Force, kept secret for 25 years - Air Commodore (r) Khalid Chishti

What difference does it make? Israel is not an enemy or a threat. At best they are somewhat of a nuisance due to their supply of weapons to India but then again so are France/Russia...

If the ISI/Pak Military ever thought Israel was a threat then we would be stationing troops/equipment in Syria/Jordan etc... the fact that we arent speaks for itself.

lol some of you are either just too delusional or just plain dumb.

Nature of warfare faced by Israel has changed.
How? If anything, Israel is against much weaker foes. Also you claim anyone can sustain such a ratio with the US supporting them. You think the nature of the warfare against Israel has changed so much that even the US can't help?
Yes, any odd thing when you will be swinging victory is very painful or hard to accept.
Even the invincible 'Bar Lev Line' was never overrun by Egyptian armed forces. It was vacated by Israeli's in a good will gesture for peace - :enjoy:
Cope
Bar Lev Line was far from invincible, it never intended to completely stop the entire Egyptian army in a surprise attack. There was less than a 1,000 people manning it, even less during Yom Kippur in which the Arabs attacked, against tens of thousands of combined Egyptian arms

How? If anything, Israel is against much weaker foes. Also you claim anyone can sustain such a ratio with the US supporting them. You think the nature of the warfare against Israel has changed so much that even the US can't help?

Yes we get it. We know you guys are superior to the Arabs. No prizes for it though.......... :disagree:

Yeah the point is those weaker foes don't have a capabilities to send 27.5 warplanes for you to shoot them down.

Without competition, you will go blunt quicker than anyone else

Not true. Pakistani pilots were seconded with the Egyptian and Jordanian airforces which forced the Israelis to stop the war.
Well documented
If you think Pakistani pilots had any impact on the war you're delusional, even at the very peak of your outrageous assumption of 11 Israeli jets shot down, this number is negligible, pales in comparison to the number of Arab jets shot down. The only one that ever stopped Israel in a war was Israel itself and the US.
Ah the old "It was not the army, it was the politicians that lost the war", handy right?
The war was not lost, I said even with such dumb politicians, we still won
It's 1,300 according to the UN.

So nicem know you went from "We care about civilian deaths" to "It's not as bad as Nagasaki" in a few posts.

No one buys your Israeli snake oil here. You lot are world record champions, and I mean champions in killing civilians, much of it on Youtube. Israelis looked on and cheered at the border when IDF jets bombed gaza.

Your military is below the pus one finds in a old zit. Savages.
1300 dead including combatants. 750 Are combatants.

One day we will show you the difference between caring and not caring about collateral damage.
Precisely. They were mandated. That alone tells you about their societies. Effectively they were colonial subjects.
Agreed. I was being sore about the fact that why did Pakistan even have one man involved in a conflicts that had nothing to do with them.
We were also under a British mandate, what's your point?
Yeah the point is those weaker foes don't have a capabilities to send 27.5 warplanes for you to shoot them down.

Without competition, you will go blunt quicker than anyone else
You make absolutely no sense
Yes we get it. We know you guys are superior to the Arabs. No prizes for it though.......... :disagree:
You think you're superior to them?

Last edited:
Israel is not the enemy of Pakistan and we the Pakistani nationalists wish Israel and the Israeli people all the best. But please don't claim that the Arabs were not that far behind Israel............. :lol:.........we both know that the Arabs are HUGELY behind Israel and the Jewish people in all indicators for at least the past 1000 years.........Israeli/Jewish intelligentsia is many decades ahead of the Arabs.
I wasn't talking about intelligence, tactics etc, we are far ahead in that matter.

Arabs had more and better weapons.

This is the problem with certain Pakistanis. They cry about the Palestinians and malign Israeli yet say NOTHING about the plight of the Kashmiris. We only have ONE enemy. india and indians.
Bravo.

The Israelis have killed 0 Pakistanis and Pakistan has killed 0 Israelis. Israel IS NOT OUR ENEMY!.
Your the boss.

*On my last visit to Pakistan I saw one the neighbours boys going back to his unit. He was perhaps 18-19 years old and I saw his mum hugging and kssing him as he left. You know where he was off to? Not the fcukin Golan heights, not the Gaza. But the LOC to face Indian soldiers who shoot, shell our lines every day. And sure enough some poor son dies. Leaving a family to grieve for rest of their lives. There are 100s of such families. Non die because of far away Israel.

Now of these Arab loving Pakistani's see this or ignore it. Curse be on them.

I wasn't talking about intelligence, tactics etc, we are far ahead in that matter.

Arabs had more and better weapons.

The truth is that you guys are FAR FAR ahead of the Arabs in EVERYTHING! The gap is so big it's not even funny any more. So much so that the Arabs no longer even mention Israel. They know the reality and have instead found a new enemy in Iran. That's why they keep talking about Iran 24/7.

Bravo.

Your the boss.

*On my last visit to Pakistan I saw one the neighbours boys going back to his unit. He was perhaps 18-19 years old and I saw his mum hugging and kssing him as he left. You know where he was off to? Not the fcukin Golan heights, not the Gaza. But the LOC to face Indian soldiers who shoot, shell our lines every day. And sure enough some poor son dies. Leaving a family to grieve for rest of their lives. There are 100s of such families. Non die because of far away Israel.

Now of these Arab loving Pakistani's see this or ignore it. Curse be on them.

EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY!!!!!!!!............nowadays I am even starting to believe that those Pakistanis who consider Israel a threat and say nothing of india, are infact sanghi/idol-worshipping kuffars..........people like me and you are IN FACT the real Muslims. Not them.

Israel is NOT OUR enemy. It NEVER has been!!!!!!!!!.........when will the low IQ retarded misfits in our community realise this??????????............ :disagree:
If you think Pakistani pilots had any impact on the war you're delusional, even at the very peak of your outrageous assumption of 11 Israeli jets shot down, this number is negligible, pales in comparison to the number of Arab jets shot down. The only one that ever stopped Israel in a war was Israel itself and the US.

The war was not lost, I said even with such dumb politicians, we still won

1300 dead including combatants. 750 Are combatants.

One day we will show you the difference between caring and not caring about collateral damage.

We were also under a British mandate, what's your point?

You make absolutely no sense

You think you're superior to them?

The Israelis and Jews are superior to the Arabs. There is no doubt about that.

As the Israelis/Jews and Arabs are not the enemies of the Pakistani people and nation, I have NOTHING bad to say about either of you.

Seems people are focused on just two or three PAF pilots who scored kills against the Israelis. There was at least one other PAF pilot deputed to Egypt who also bagged a victory.

On 23 October 1973, PAF pilot Flt. Lt. M. Hatif on deputation to Egyptian Air Force (EAF) was flying a EAF MiG-21 in a defensive combat air patrol (CAP) over Egypt when he was vectored towards an intruding Israeli Air Force (IDF/AF) F-4 Phantom. In the ensuing dogfight, Flt. Lt. M. Hatif shot down the Israeli Phantom.

Yes. Every nation thinks they are better.

If I had a choice I would place every brainwashed Arab lover on the LOC for a month. Then if they survive and come back. Ask them which bullets did you face?

• Indian?
  • Israeli?
@PAKISTANFOREVER

Bro, some of the Pakistani Arab lovers are so deluded that even if they survived they would still continue to bad-mouth Israel....... :disagree:

Cope
Bar Lev Line was far from invincible, it never intended to completely stop the entire Egyptian army in a surprise attack. There was less than a 1,000 people manning it, even less during Yom Kippur in which the Arabs attacked, against tens of thousands of combined Egyptian arms
American idiots are waking up. Watch when they realise they have been hijacked by the zionist Jews. Just a matter of time.
3000 years of oppression will be like a walk in the park.

lol some of you are either just too delusional or just plain dumb.

I guess the jordanian part of you cant forget the beatings the Israelis have given you over the decades :D

Also dont forget Black Friday and the role of Zia in that.... palestinian terrorist are far from innocent... just see what they have to say about kashmir before opening your garbage mouth

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom