What's new

PAF to get extra F-16 Block-52+ ?

I personally believe that, PAF should stop buying further F-16s. If they are intended to buy medium range fighter jets then latest F15s or F18s would be the much better option.

They are not on offer and neither is their any indication that they will be in future.

U need to furnish proof that they are on offer.If not then its automatically assumed they are not.

If PAF consider buying these jets, U.S might consider their request. Reason why PAF is reluctant to buy these because of fuel cost & high maintenance. Moreover, Saudi Arabian Airforce has got delivery of new F15s and there is more to come, which means they are on offer.

If PAF consider buying these jets, U.S might consider their request. Reason why PAF is reluctant to buy these because of fuel cost & high maintenance. Moreover, Saudi Arabian Airforce has got delivery of new F15s and there is more to come, which means they are on offer.

Pakistan is not saudi arabia neither in clout and nor monetary wise.

Pakistan is not saudi arabia neither in clout and nor monetary wise.

That is not a relevant answer. You had asked if they are on offer or not. I gave you relevant example.

End of story.

That is not a relevant answer. You had asked if they are on offer or not. I gave you relevant example.

End of story.

:sarcastic::sarcastic:
By that yardstick even f-35 is on offer and so is pakfa:crazy_pilot:

End of story.
F-15 is not F-16. Foreign Operators have enough for their own and they 'll not throw 'em. Saudis ordered around 80 new plus older fleet too 'll be upgraded to the same standard F-15SA. Even if U.S retires some frames, they are not gonna give us neither we are gonna buy them. Even if some Air Superiority frames are retired and offered to us, it's not a viable option. Pakistan 'll definitely go for Strike Eagle.

Note : Last two lines are pure fictional

By that yardstick even f-35 is on offer and so is pakfa
Our guys fail to understand the fact that total state budget of Pakistan is around 40 billion dollars while Saudia spends 50 billion just on defense.

The close reality is you guys asked for f16/52 . But thus was rejected by USA.

I an guessing you wanted them via grant aid rather than cash push.

I think following this we had your Minster saying usa cannot be trusted as an ally.

The issue is money not availability

Do u think 2 indians are lying here for no reason??
Type on google and see urself:sarcastic:
A brand new plane of 4+ gen can come in 40-50 million$... either it is a mistake or something else..no one in IAF or any Air Force in world is fool enough to can't understand this simple thing...!

A brand new plane of 4+ gen can come in 40-50 million$... either it is a mistake or something else..no one in IAF or any Air Force in world is fool enough to can't understand this simple thing...!

I said check urself.

Back
Top Bottom