What's new

PAF to get extra F-16 Block-52+ ?

Pakistan defense Minster asif claims USA is not reliable ally. Tonite in pak news.

As I predicted getting free weapons from USA just is not going to happen anymore. There lies a rocky path for Pakistan with usa and placing trust on USA hardware.

Dangerous game especially with usa so close to India now plogically

Pakistan defense Minster asif claims USA is not reliable ally. Tonite in pak news.

As I predicted getting free weapons from USA just is not going to happen anymore. There lies a rocky path for Pakistan with usa and placing trust on USA hardware.

Dangerous game especially with usa so close to India now plogically

You seem to be either extremely stubborn or have extreme hate towards Pakistan , as you have been told before with provided facts most of Pak weapons like the new f16's blk 52's , the cobras were also bought other then some cobras which were provided via defense aid and the OHP which was refurbished with our own money these were weapons that think tanks and defense experts were saying might be what were to be asked from Pak to the US so what is it that we have been getting free or trying to get free ? please stop this BS nonsense of trolling and hate make some sense for once I rest my case .

As I predicted getting free weapons from USA just is not going to happen anymore.
There lies a rocky path for Pakistan with usa and placing trust on USA hardware. Dangerous game especially with usa so close to India now plogically

How about you worry about India's foreign policy and not try to manufacture your imagination based foreign policy for the US. Shortly here, Pakistan is about to get some goodies in the form of FMS, with some additional "wish list items" by paying for it. So the US will always stand by its allies.
What you fail to understand is that the US's relationship with India is trade-based and capital oriented. With Pakistan, its very strategic. Do you know what a strategic relationship is? It is, even when you don't have money or wealth, you still have to support the strategic relationship for your own reasons. Pakistan and the US have always had rocky relationships. But they also have a relationship for over 7 decades. Even in some of the LONGEST conflicts since the WWII (Afghan War, WOT), they've still remained in a good working relationship even while the rocky terrain came and left. At this point, WOT has been almost completed, now its time for the Pakistanis to work with Aghanis and take care of this region. That's the reality and the US will fully support it like its been said many times by the Pentagon / US Government.

Last edited:
Pakistan should get another 36 F-16s in total, 18 new block 52 and 18 used ones to be MLUed. But still if the US refuses completely to sell new F-16s to Pakistan, the number of used ones can go up from 16 to 54, that is the first 18 used ones and at least 2 used ones for a brand new F-16 .
Can anyone tell if two used F-16s _block 40_ (well maintained) upgraded (somehow) can or can not match one F-16 Block 52? To save money the total number will be kept to 36 anyhow, 54 would be the optimum for the budget at hand for F-16 procurements.
So, if it comes only to F-16s the relationship with the US is quite irrelevant.

i wish PAF did not have simplicity policy..thee could have bought Mirage 2000-9 used...same capabilities as F-16 at a very less cost of purchase...

Unless you have anything of actual substance to contribute, there is no more petty talk left to be said here.
I never bother, when did I "scratched" you? it's you coming after me again & again "steeling the words out of my mouth for you" & then throwing them on me.

No matter how good Chinese weapons are, they cant match Americans right now. F-16 is a battle tested weapon. Jf-17 might be good but its not F-16. Its not pedigree I m talking about, its evolution of technology F-16 has that JF-17 doesnt.

Air Marshall

The paf and military are well aware that the f16 and American weapons are superior to the chinease systems you deploy.ie thunder f7 and missles
etc.

Air Marshall

The paf and military are well aware that the f16 and American weapons are superior to the chinease systems you deploy.ie thunder f7 and missles
etc.
This is why despite the great potential that USA can embargo you or sanction you if your strategic interests don't match you guys Stil take the risk of buying their hardware.
Grant aid also helps in swaying your risk assessment.

this is a complete BS thread.
1. there are NO F-16s new or old on offer or requested...
2. all F-16s have been paid with PK soverign funds....
3. EDA stocks are 'free' but receiver has to pay for all upgrades and shipping.....

How about you worry about India's foreign policy and not try to manufacture your imagination based foreign policy for the US. Shortly here, Pakistan is about to get some goodies in the form of FMS, with some additional "wish list items" by paying for it. So the US will always stand by its allies.
What you fail to understand is that the US's relationship with India is trade-based and capital oriented. With Pakistan, its very strategic. Do you know what a strategic relationship is? It is, even when you don't have money or wealth, you still have to support the strategic relationship for your own reasons. Pakistan and the US have always had rocky relationships. But they also have a relationship for over 7 decades. Even in some of the LONGEST conflicts since the WWII (Afghan War, WOT), they've still remained in a good working relationships even while the rocky terrain came and left. At this point, WOT has been almost completed, now its time for the Pakistanis to work with Aghanis and take care of this region. That's the reality and the US will fully support it like its been said many times by the Pentagon / US Government.

You actually replied to Storm Force?
Must be a very boring day for you.

this is a complete BS thread.
1. there are NO F-16s new or old on offer or requested...
2. all F-16s have been paid with PK soverign funds....
3. EDA stocks are 'free' but receiver has to pay for all upgrades and shipping.....

Well, it's a rumor, all we can say, propagated by PAK DEF, who are now claiming that 18 new BLK52s are requested, along with AH1Z and Perrys.

Back
Top Bottom