What's new

PAF & Rafale Story Will Not Go Away !

It is important to note that the Pakistan Air Force has no designs to acquire and operate the French Rafale. Instead, it has set its sights on the upcoming JF-17 Block 3 link and stealth fighters manufactured under the Project AZM in a bid to innovate its fleet of fighter aircrafts.

Pakistan fighter pilots, under a program of the Qatari Air Force, were sent to France to acquire training on the Rafale aircrafts. The Qatari Armed Forces have been dependent on recruits from Pakistan to operate its acquired aircrafts and other hardware since the 1970s.

I believe the first ever Rafale to be shot down will be from a PL-15 fired from a blk 3.

Frankly, PL-15 is our only chance at the Rafale because once it gets WVR, then it gets messy for the PAF and we'll have to loose more thunders for every Rafale shot down.

And what magnificient psy ops you're conducting here on PDF? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

At least an attempt to claim big for ourselves and compromise on certain level being unaware and novice to the affect. :enjoy:
I had to walk extra mile with our India friends that feel so much insecure whenever such topic is brought to the light. Though, I don't think I could ever conduct such magnificent type psy ops at all.... I am just no one.:D

Now imagine the level of jeopardizing our Ops merely to claim big and that I have close relations and I know all.

When I posted the list of everyone involved in Operation Swift retort everyone accused me of posting highly classified document. I had to remove it and felt stupid to post it.

Few days later almost everyone involved in that operation and on that list had a show on TV.

I did not reveal any national security secrets then and now I am merely telling you that I know people who are doing things India is claiming other wise....

It's a beautiful thing that PAF are pure dogfighting champs in this age of lopsided warfare where air forces are usually paralyzed on the ground before even engaging in the air. I hope IAF keeps coming as PAF constantly adapts to go toe to toe with them. There's always plenty of tea.
In this era of LGBTs, who fight hiding behind their proxies among men and machine, the real warriors are from these regions with a history of building empires with their swords....

It's a beautiful thing that PAF are pure dogfighting champs in this age of lopsided warfare where air forces are usually paralyzed on the ground before even engaging in the air. I hope IAF keeps coming as PAF constantly adapts to go toe to toe with them. There's always plenty of tea.

Yes. We have plenty of tea and they have plenty of Vir Chakra.:lol::lol::lol:

When I posted the list of everyone involved in Operation Swift retort everyone accused me of posting highly classified document. I had to remove it and felt stupid to post it.

You did the right thing.

Few days later almost everyone involved in that operation and on that list had a show on TV.

Yes, that was about time to be made public from official channel hence, in public reach. Our personal relations & channels comes with trust whereby, we shall not publicize things that are provided for personal information only that too with critical information beside the usual.

I did not reveal any national security secrets then and now I am merely telling you that I know people who are doing things India is claiming other wise....

Did I quote you in first place or denied your information at all or even asking you to prove your contacts? The thing is, when we aren't saying much officially then we must not spill it out openly having personal contacts that people from certain areas trust us with so & so information. Either you tell it openly or not; the other side will deny on the open forum while notes it as a critical that comes handy. Do you find everyone claiming otherwise just because so & so member has contacts? Not just that but sometimes, you compromise the source as well and you have no idea how far things can go by doing so.

Fake news by Pakistani website 'Global' Village Space.
No Pakistani pilots were trained on Rafale as French Ambassador confirmed:

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/wer...ained-to-fly-rafale-fighters-in-qatar-2021283

You and your ego like Rafale is some 5th generation plane and single handily is going to wipe out PAF. Its a good plane but more better planes are about and Rafale is not the only orange about. While India due to their buying power spend money on the new toys while we focus on the man power. We shot down Indian Mig 21 in 1971 with F6 and in those days Mig 21 was the toast for many air forces. Now history have repeated itself on the 27th by shooting down SU 30. Lets French milk you for few decades and at the mean time we will come up with something else. Enjoy the Rafale if that's gives you the comfort like teddy bears gives to the little kids and sleep well as long as you don't throw tantrums otherwise you may get a smack again for the bad behaviour.

You did the right thing.

Yes, that was about time to be made public from official channel hence, in public reach. Our personal relations & channels comes with trust whereby, we shall not publicize things that are provided for personal information only that too with critical information beside the usual.

Did I quote you in first place or denied your information at all or even asking you to prove your contacts? The thing is, when we aren't saying much officially then we must not spill it out openly having personal contacts that people from certain areas trust us with so & so information. Either you tell it openly or not; the other side will deny on the open forum while notes it as a critical that comes handy. Do you find everyone claiming otherwise just because so & so member has contacts? Not just that but sometimes, you compromise the source as well and you have no idea how far things can go by doing so.

True and I see your point. Well said

I remeber a Qatari News Channel telling this news. They have a much better explanation that PAF pilots were trained on those Rafales to expertise there own (QAF) pilots as they are inferior in experience. None of these words are mine I heard it on Arabic channel (will add the name if I found it again). And also I can speak Arabic so I translated it myself not from google.
No Pakistani AF pilot has trained on Rafale ever. End of story.

I drove the Ferrari 488 at the circuit in abu dhabi for few minutes, now I know everything about ferrari more than the manufacturer or the buyer.

Back
Top Bottom